Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? (717 Views)

How Much Is Expected For A Man To Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage / How Much Should A Man Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by hafsatadebisi: 1:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Just as the question says, how much do you think a woman should earn monthly before she can start thinking of getting married. Like, what should be her monthly income on the average or above average, before she considers getting married? Please let's hear your opinions and thought about this.
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Dalexicographer(m): 1:27am On Jun 07, 2019
A woman should earn a Minimum of 70k
Guys = 100k
And they should manage till God opens more doors wink
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by chukwuibuipob: 3:28am On Jun 07, 2019
sad sad angry undecided undecided wetin u wan use her salary do
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by castro(m): 4:11am On Jun 07, 2019
All these kind of threads will only generate comments from childish, narcissistic, selfish and unrealistic entities. Figure it out with your future partner to be.
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by dukeprince50: 6:00am On Jun 07, 2019
enough to take care of her parents. I did not come to this life to alleviate anyone from poverty.
oh and she must have enough to at least assist the house. I can't be outside the state and receive a call telling me, "onion don finish for house make I borrow from mama Emeka house"?

Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2019
If I'm not a multi millionaire at least, I don't think I have any business being married. I don't want one small boy from no where to see me finish.
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by JoeMaddog: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: How Much Should A Woman Earn Monthly Before Considering Marriage? by Ryan03(f): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2019
A woman should have a monthly income of at least 45-50k. It will save the husband alot of stress

See Why Men Are Called "Groom” And The Woman “the Bride” On Wedding Day. / Is It My Fault Or My Parents Fault, I Was Born This Way / Watch Cossy Ojiakor Whine Her Waist While Showing Her Bumbum(video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7