Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public (30822 Views)

Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by omocalabar(m): 7:18am On Jun 07, 2019
Am not a fan on Neymar, but this Hoe should go to Hell

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Yewandequeen(f): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2019
dadavivo:
you can imagine, she even set camera in a closet to set the guy up.

She's a professional extortionist
some women are pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2019
Whether she is lying or telling the truth, she know she is going to cash out, so she will die on the case

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Sonnobax15(m): 7:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Neymar's career is at stake here...just imaqine some companies hv even started to pull their adverts with him....indeed,after GOD and devil,fear woman!...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by TSRC: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2019
I understand jare.
Her child must eat.

Neymar abeg give this girl small bread as a service to humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Why would someone with a promising football carrier opt for that... that thing, she looks like she's in need of money and attention angry some women disgust me, no wonder rape allegations ain't always taken seriously

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by chucs: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2019
I fear anyone who no fear women!

At the end of the day,if she is proven to be lying,nah only to cry and beg for forgiveness without thinking back of how her false allegation nearly ruined a man's career. That is the most painful part of it.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2019
samintegrity:
grin

I can't stop laughing, pls leave this babe oo, its too early.

Meanwhile, you can learn how to start POS Business in Nigeria today

See how https://www.geeksng.com/2019/04/how-to-start-first-money-pos-business-in-nigeria.html

U look at her from head to toe na POS work you wan carry giver her..
#Lolz

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by papyskinsy: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2019
even wife's and baby mama do de same on de rape allegation just to cash out and ruin men career.. not to talk of a stranger that yu met at de bar.. Nymar was quick to get laided... he didn't proceed wt caution

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Geedy: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2019
National cake, she also wants to have her own share

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by sunkoye: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2019
This made me remembered Tiwa Savage interview. Dressed to look innocent and naive. Women are ruthlessly crafty and cunny

Devil sef fear women.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by virago(f): 7:45am On Jun 07, 2019
ogbiwa:
A woman has appeared on Brazilian TV to go public with accusations that she was raped by star footballer Neymar.

Najila Trindade, who filed a rape allegation last Friday, told SBT Brasil the incident in a Paris hotel on 15 May was "an assault together with rape".

Neymar has denied the accusations, posting a WhatsApp message exchange to try to prove his innocence.

He appeared briefly to play for Brazil on Wednesday in a game he said was the most difficult of his career.

Neymar was injured after 20 minutes of the match against Qatar in Brasilia and will miss the upcoming 2019 Copa America tournament in Brazil with a ruptured ankle ligament .

What was said in the TV interview?
Ms Trindade says she was attracted to the Paris St-Germain and Brazil forward and wanted to have sex with him.

She said she was flown to Paris and put up in a hotel at Neymar's expense.

Ms Trindade said she was an "ordinary person - a model and a student of interior design" and a "daughter and mother".

The interviewer asked Ms Trindade whether what happened was an assault or rape, and Ms Trindade replied that it was "an assault together with rape".

She said that when she met Neymar, he was "aggressive, totally different than the boy that I got to know through the messages".

Ms Trindade said she was initially prepared for consensual sex but demanded the use of a condom. She alleged that Neymar refused, became aggressive again and raped her. She said she told him to stop but he refused.

Video has surfaced. What does it show?
The video footage shows an altercation purported to be between Ms Trindade and Neymar in a hotel room, reportedly filmed by Ms Trindade.

The pair lie down on a bed, after which the woman stands and starts to slap the man, who defends himself with his feet.

The woman says: "I'm going to hit you, you know why. Because you beat me up yesterday", suggesting the altercation was a second meeting. Neymar has said that he and Ms Trindade met twice.

In the SBT interview, Ms Trindade said she only began to understand everything that had happened to her after the first meeting ended, and that she returned because she wanted to prove the events and "wanted justice".

Video:
b:3/Video insertadoAl reproducir este video, aceptas el uso de cookies de TwitterEste uso puede incluir estadísticas, personalización y anuncios.Más informaciónOK

What has Neymar said?
Neymar has not commented so far on the TV interview. His father, Neymar dos Santos, was interviewed by TV Record about the hotel room footage and he said it was clearly a set-up that proved his son was innocent.

In an earlier statement, Neymar's management called the accusations "unjust" and said the footballer had been the "victim of an attempted extortion".

Neymar repeated the extortion accusation in a seven-minute video on his Instagram page.

Speaking in Portuguese, the footballer said: "What happened that day was a relationship between a man and a woman, within four walls, like with any couple. And the next day nothing much happened. We kept exchanging messages. She asked me for a souvenir for [her child]."

During the video, the 27-year-old showed what he claimed were a long series of WhatsApp messages with Ms Trindade, including intimate photographs of her.

He said he had to make them public to "prove that nothing really happened". In her interview, Ms Trindade denied accusations of extortion, saying: "I want justice, not financial compensation."

Brazil's President Jair Bolsonaro visited Neymar in hospital after the footballer's injury on Wednesday, wishing him "a good and speedy recovery". Mr Bolsonaro said earlier: "He is in a difficult moment, but I believe in him."

Meanwhile. Mastercard announced that it would suspend an advertising campaign featuring Neymar. The firm said it would not use the footballer in its adverts until the situation was "cleared up"

What's the legal situation?
The lawyers who first represented Ms Trindade say her initial complaint was of "aggression" or "physical violence" by Neymar. They said they had discussed a settlement with Neymar's lawyers but that those lawyers then rejected it. The two legal teams dispute who initially asked for the meeting.

Ms Trindade then filed a rape allegation in São Paulo last Friday. Her lawyers said the allegation was "incompatible with the strategy" they had agreed, and they parted company with her on Saturday. She now has new representation.

In her interview, Ms Trindade said of a lawyer in her first legal team: "He didn't fully believe me. I felt he was prejudiced. He portrayed it as if I'd not been raped, that I had wanted it."

Neymar could also face investigation over publishing the images of Ms Trindade without her permission, as the act may infringe laws designed to protect privacy.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48539113

She's just looking for where to make her cash out

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by virago(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
A return for round 2 negatives an initial accusation of rape

Reminds me of one episode of judge Judy I saw where a lady claimed a guy raped her. She claimed the guy abducted her and tried to rape her , judge Judy asked her what she did after the guy attacked her and she said she went to sleep afterwards. How can you go to sleep after you fought off a man who tried to rape you in his house , so he leaves you and the next thing is you go to sleep , shouldn't you try to leave once you get the chance why still sleep over , judge Judy just said she didn't believe her story

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by TGMISKY(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2019
This lady is an extortioner. But trust guys, we won't say all women/ladies are the same. If this culprit were to be a man...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Earthquake2: 7:50am On Jun 07, 2019
Sterope:
Model, student, daughter and mother. Like that combo cannot be evil

Na what they use to gather pity

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2019
Well these guys should stop using prostitùtes. That's how they get set up because they are sexually greedy and reckless, every woman they see that they like they feel they are entitled to have, because of their cash. That type of mentality only leads to trouble.

The average unattached woman is usually desperate to lock down an eligible male with good cashflow, I guess that's why ballers prefer the no-strings sex those hoes are selling but even hoes are very wise now, they look for any small loop hole in your game and try to cash out at your expense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2019
lilmarley:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if you Raed this peferct�

Wow i read it without making a mistake shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by adewest1999(m): 7:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Neymar need to ask questions........e be like say e get who he offend for village

tgem just dey attack am from everywhere

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2019
chucs:
I fear anyone who no fear women!

At the end of the day,if she is proven to be lying,nah only to cry and beg for forgiveness without thinking back of how her false allegation nearly ruined a man's career. That is the most painful part of it.
1. She is lying. No woman on earth whom was raped yesterday will invite the same man to the room where he raped her.
2. At least 80% of the rape accusations you hear today are fake. Giving women that power to be able to destroy a man's life with rape accusations without proof is like giving a simpleton a machine gun.
3. Neymar is a bad guy she will never go free, gangs in Brazil will extract her nipple and labia minora

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by innobarca(m): 8:05am On Jun 07, 2019
Neymar having a lot of sex now and drinks a lot.

Reason.. He thinks the move to PSG has ruined his chances of winning the Best Player Award.

A lesson to young players.
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:
Wait

So someone places a phone on the bed without me knowing and starts trying to beat me softly saying loud I. Am beating you be aause you hit me. Yesterday And that proves I raped her the day before

So what is she is saying. I am beating. You because you are going to kill your president ? Then that makes me a killer ?

This is asinine

[img]https://media1./images/d1f80665564122d4a25526ecf6fe237a/tenor.gif?itemid=3972513[/img]

She dey learn work. Her kind exist everywhere, fking slay queen gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by AngelicBeing: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Belial06:
Wait

So someone places a phone on the bed without me knowing and starts trying to beat me softly saying loud I. Am beating you be aause you hit me. Yesterday And that proves I raped her the day before

So what is she is saying. I am beating. You because you are going to kill your president ? Then that makes me a killer ?

This is asinine

[img]https://media1./images/d1f80665564122d4a25526ecf6fe237a/tenor.gif?itemid=3972513[/img]
tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by snipesdam(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Gold Digger
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Octopusssy(f): 8:35am On Jun 07, 2019
Am I imagining things or does that sober appearance look faked?
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by stchinedu: 8:37am On Jun 07, 2019
Tonto Dike everywhere...

Only in this case, it is YonYo Dike
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by gladisa7: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
all this footballers sef..person wey get private jet n private chopper na this one him dey waste him time with!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey / Antonio Conte Is Tottenham's New Coach / Betting Is A Curse! Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.