Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public (30823 Views)

Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK / Neymar Exposes All The Sex Chat, Nudes Shared With The Lady Accusing Him Of Rape / Photos Of Najila Trindade Accusing Neymar Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by oyoirabor: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2019
lilmarley:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if you Raed this peferct�

The best thing I have seen on nairaland in a very long time......KUDOS...WAOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by kalufelix(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2019
Something tells me these bhitches love rape more than consensual sex...it probably makes them feel more womanly..

Seriously the victim and object mentality in women is default thus very fashionable

Imagine the level of wickedness from portipher's wife...tufiakwa!! God forbid woman.
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by DaddyNimo(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2019
centboy123456:
fear woman
you and all your fear women crew are the idiots giving dem liver to be stupid. what happens to having a hit man murd the bish....no woman born of anoda woman dare tries rubbish with me...you gon meet your maker. I fear no bish
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by danfidel01(m): 9:06am On Jun 07, 2019
The problem we have these days is that the media houses always help these evil people trend (probably for popularity agenda) even when they are wrong.
They forget they are tarnishing someone's image in the process and it cannot be redeemed.

So now, a lady plants a video, she then says "I'll beat you today because you hit me yesterday," making Neymar all confused. How evil can people be?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by mkoabiola: 9:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Wetin push neymar to this ugly gal sef
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by centboy123456(m): 9:42am On Jun 07, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you and all your fear women crew are the idiots giving dem liver to be stupid. what happens to having a hit man murd the bish....no woman born of anoda woman dare tries rubbish with me...you gon meet your maker. I fear no bish

bro after God fear woman that d only advice I can give you
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by UrVillagePpl: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2019
this girl dun blow big time...

she dun hit jackpot cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin....

but honestly i smell liesssss.

u said u wanted having sex with him, all of a sudden he forced u..

hanty this story doesnt add up........

this life Fear WOMEN shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

but congrats shaa, cox las las na u go win wink wink
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by iswallker(m): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
lilmarley:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae.The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe. Lkie if you Raed this peferct�

don't you get tired with this your cut and paste Cambridge researchers story....
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by orble: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
lilmarley:

You're going mad slowly and you don't know it...
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by seanjy4konji: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
when a woman want to do wayo..they will dress shabily to make you pity them..awon ti mercy aigbe...

see the kain shirt she wear like person dangote trailer drag...na so she dress go meet neymar??but to portray like person dem rape...

na ogun go kill youl
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
diego101:
Lol fear girls o

First ever FTC since how many years lol

I dedicate mine to my ex who left me on Monday
I met another babe yesterday , they both have same the name Thou<Nelly>
My brothers is God not really wonderful �����
Did anyone tell you that you are a clown
Anyway God is really wonderful.
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by Carlyboi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
DaddyNimo:

oh really so isn’t he a person capable of murder capable of rape then....??and he just kills him when the case is this hot and he is just going to walk ?lol
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by 400billionman: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
A return for round 2 negatives an initial accusation of rape

Yes, she came back for Rape round 2.

Very local hustling girl. See her on TV, very ugly.
Re: Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public by 400billionman: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2019
He lacks taste.

He no get class.

He shouldn't have looked the way of that lady even at Night say NEPA mistakenly take light for Brazil or Paris.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona And Real Madrid Knocked Out Of Copa del Rey / Antonio Conte Is Tottenham's New Coach / Betting Is A Curse! Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.