Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (36742 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Looks Stunning In New Photos / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by tfash96(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2019
The second pix is wow tongue tongue tongue She just made me to remember how princess dresses in England

She nailed it mehn chop knuckle
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Femijohn198: 7:03am On Jun 08, 2019
everything in woman Na fake,hip shape,breast,eye lashes,back side,hair style covering.Ahh may God help men.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
hmmmmm, I guess she did surgery, her shape is not natural.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 7:07am On Jun 08, 2019
olowofariwo:
if you want to see the real adunni ade go and watch IYA IBADAN
I take it her Yoruba is fluent undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by hybridblood07(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Thanks for educating him because I was about to give him epic reply. In addition, her children are half cast because she married and white guy.
laudate:

She is not bleached. Her mum is a Caucasian. She is s half-caste.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Sexymercy: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by vicfajeze: 7:35am On Jun 08, 2019
PLS,IS SHE MARRIED?I NEED TO KNOW!
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by newdawn2017(f): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Are those hips real

those hips re very very fake, I ve seen unedited pics of her taken at eko hotel by my photographer friend undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by kennicus(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2019
laudate:

If her mother likes, she should be German Shepherd, adunni no fair reach like that
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Wallade(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2019
I suspect those hips were enhanced with photoshop.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by mamajj17(f): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2019
laudate:

She is Mixed Race dear.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by laudate: 8:41am On Jun 08, 2019
mamajj17:
She is Mixed Race dear.
Mixed race, half-caste, biracial etc, all mean the same thing. sad No need to split hairs. You can use whatever politically correct term you fancy, as long as people get the meaning you are trying to convey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 8:48am On Jun 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool
did you say bleached?....you know nothing bro...she is an half caste...
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by mamajj17(f): 8:53am On Jun 08, 2019
laudate:

Mixed race, half-caste, biracial etc, all mean the same thing. sad No need to split hairs. You can use whatever politically correct term you fancy, as long as people get the meaning you are trying to convey.

Thanks oooo Mr. Teacher
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Geedy: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
What did women even like in curvy shape? She the way she resemble a Mermaid the only she needs to complete the equation is a Tail
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Onyeabortonna: 9:26am On Jun 08, 2019
I love dis lady in particular ...decency�
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=LearnITsmash post=79098923]All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool [/quote
]

She is biracial, she didn't bleach, but the HIPS no balance.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Wallade:
I suspect those hips were enhanced with photoshop.

Pad is inside the cloth.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

I take it her Yoruba is fluent undecided

Thief and Police (Oloopa ati Ole) too
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by UbiDaniels: 10:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Those hips.........
Are ain't real
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by CoolJulian: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Beautiful woman!
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
She looks divine cool
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Elinosweet143(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
She might have done one or two things,we all do at some point to look beautiful, but she is sha far beta than the breast bearing and nude nollywood slay queens we have this days. She is classy and indeed growing wiser
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
kennygee:
Slay slay slay it Chica.

Haven't seen a birthday shoot look so classy and beautiful in a long time.

So cleavage, no laps, no nude shoot.

Class all the way.

Modified

CEO Luminee is very skilled at padding dresses at the hip and bum to give volume.

That's her signature.

Yep. That's her signature. She's so good at it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy And Her 82-year-old Mother Dance Together (photos) / Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.