Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday (36743 Views)

Actress Adunni Ade Looks Stunning In New Photos / E-money Looks Different As He Changes His Hairstyle. His Brother Reacts / Tobi Bakre 'Looks Different' As He Steps Out For A Fashion Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by MrCool007: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2019
The word half-caste is offensive. The appropriate word is mixed-race.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Carlyboi(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Well it’s not like it’s impossible to gain the curves naturally tho if she puts on some flesh and maybe does some routine geared towards that it’s just like saying this guy can’t be that fit over a period of time from just working out it has to be steroids!

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool

She's biracial. Her mum is white

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by grandstar(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2019
MrCool007:
The word half-caste is offensive. The appropriate word is mixed-race.
or biracial

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Mania04(m): 12:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Are those hips real

Hips don't lie grin

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Jaqenhghar: 1:33am On Jun 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool
Blah blah bla
[img]https://media1./images/f780eee75b124cf399f6440ccf33262e/tenor.gif?itemid=12778378[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by ahahnow: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Airtel Nigeria is cheating. This is a problem. I received a message that my bundle is finished when I barely used it. I was on wifi for a majority of the time. I will not keep quiet. If nobody is going to stand up to them, i will.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Iamchicchup(m): 2:12am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=LearnITsmash post=79098923]All these clowns above me calling her classy are a bit crazy if they can't see the photoshop work on display in that picture undecided bleached farm tool [
She's an half cast brother no dey quick run your mouth

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by seunmohmoh(f): 2:51am On Jun 08, 2019
She's beautiful
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Yewandequeen(f): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2019
dominique:

Probably one of those body shape lingerie, we can't rule out plastic surgery though. That aside, hair, make-up and dress are all on point.
true
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by SmartMugu: 3:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Raydos:
Wait nah hips be that?? shocked

She looks like a stuffed mannequin with hips like that.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by FameG(f): 3:22am On Jun 08, 2019
Yewandequeen:
seconded.

But her hips ain't this wide except if she has also gone under the knife... U know the drill

The hips, signature of Luminee the dress maker. She adds additional hip in all her dress.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 08, 2019
All these celebrities always mention who styled their clothing's but always fail to mention who styled their hips,yansh and bwest

undecided
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Bragalane: 4:48am On Jun 08, 2019
You are just being what your pathetic tribe is “hate”. Some will claim don’t generalize but we all know only one foolish tribe is filled with nothing but endemic hate for every other tribe.

They are the one that claim Hausa Yoruba Fulani Ikwerre South Africans Malaysian Singaporean Chinese Indians Arabs Tibetans British n many more hate them but your life is the one riddled with irredeemable hate.

LearnITsmash:

3 Likes

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Evercurious(f): 5:11am On Jun 08, 2019
Classy.. June babies are just the best
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by MobilityExpress: 5:32am On Jun 08, 2019
The most naturally beautiful actress in Nigeria kiss
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by MobilityExpress: 5:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Are those hips real

Yes! Or do you want to touch it like doubting Thomas before you believe? grin
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by enemyofprogress: 5:36am On Jun 08, 2019
dably:
Lalasticlala
is she his sugar mummy?
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by bouqie28: 5:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Gorgeous
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by abatical(m): 5:55am On Jun 08, 2019
i fear this hips oo, they must have manipulate it
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by elantraceey(f): 6:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Davash222:
Are those hips real

I doubt , ceolumine always pad her hips in her dresses, that's her selling point, as I saw the dress before the hashtag I knew it must have been her that made it.

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by elantraceey(f): 6:02am On Jun 08, 2019
FameG:

The hips, signature of Luminee the dress maker. She adds additional hip in all her dress.

lol....you know her.
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by femi4: 6:04am On Jun 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
bleached ke?

Mister, get informed

Adunni was born in Queens, New York, United States[3] to a German American mother

1 Like

Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by kaziblake(f): 6:22am On Jun 08, 2019
LearnITsmash:
She is biracial uncle must you hate?
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by olowofariwo(m): 6:31am On Jun 08, 2019
if you want to see the real adunni ade go and watch IYA IBADAN
Re: Adunni Ade Looks Different, Shares Cute Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday by Femuel(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Fine geh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) / Femi Branch Charged To Court For Issuing Dud Cheque (photos) / Tania Omotayo Engaged To Sumbo, Buzzbar Co-owner? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.