Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerians Share Their Horror Stories With Nigerian Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Share Their Horror Stories With Nigerian Pastors (318 Views)

Tithing Controversy: Nigerian Pastors Speak / 19 Manipulative Tactics Nigerian Pastors Use To Collect Money By Aroms Aigbehi / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Their Horror Stories With Nigerian Pastors by AGrande98: 10:03am On Jun 07, 2019
The accusations by Timi Dakolo sparked the hashtag #Coza across social media platforms giving a voice to people who have been sexually abused by Nigerian pastors.

Nigerians shared their horror stories and we're at a loss for words.

He said we only discussed one aspect of the prayers, for the second aspect he need to see me but i told him no i will not be able to travel we should do everything over the phone, he asked me if i have had a relationship with a man of God and i said no......

— Dee (@Dee20th) May 31, 2019
Read More Here
https://kraks.co/story/nigerians-share-their-horror-stories-with-nigerian-pastors/

Re: Nigerians Share Their Horror Stories With Nigerian Pastors by AGrande98: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
#MeToo

(1) (Reply)

Should The Payment Of Tithe And Offering Be Monetized? / Ancient Greek Gods And Goddesses At Creation (genesis Chapter One) / Dream Interpretation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.