Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities (1391 Views)

Questions About Hell. / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Hardline Hindus Protest Huge Jesus Statue In India's Karnataka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 11:37am On Jun 07, 2019
Ask me any questions about Indian Hindus religious societies.

I am the grand Master of an Indian Society.

You may directly contact us on
indiasoceity@gmail.com
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 11:45am On Jun 07, 2019
[s]
Indiasoceity:

indiasoceity@gmail.com
[/s]
Do you know Indian hindus will lead u to Eternal Destruction?

SALVATION Through JESUS CHRIST Is all you need..

Don't be a wasted Soul!!
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by StrikeBack(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2019
Indiasoceity:

indiasoceity@gmail.com
Give your life to Christ
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by HappyPagan: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Criminal. cry
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Pastors, imams, malams, traditionalists all consult us.

Why condemn what you don't understand?

If you bear the light in you, then why condemn other religions?

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Don't be a wasted Soul!!

Most of you charlatans are too naive about religions

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
StrikeBack:
Give your life to Christ

Christ does not take human sacrifice please.

You know nothing about Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by HappyPagan: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Indiasoceity:

If you bear the light in you, then why condemn other religions?
I'm sorry - my post was a bit harsh.

Tell us about your society.
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
HappyPagan:

I'm sorry - my post was a bit harsh.

Tell us about your society.

We are based on the Hindu teachings which primarily demonstrates love for all humans species, animals and plants alike.

Some other religions preaches love without the practicality but we dwell in the practicality of demonstrative love.
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Uyi168: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Don't be a wasted Soul!!
Arrogance...
I don't feel pity for u Christians when atheists and other groups call u names and troll ur threads..

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Uyi168:
Arrogance...
I don't feel pity for u Christians when atheists and other groups call u names and troll ur threads..

Don't worry about them.

95% of so called Christians today don't know anything about Christianity. If they do, they will never abuse others.

Lawlessness hid itself in today's ignorant Christianity but that's not what Christianity teaches.

They do not know Christ and in demonstrating their frustrations, they abuse other religions. This is so because they are very confused since they don't know the foundations of their religion.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Indiasoceity:

Most of you charlatans are too naive about religions
May Your Wisdom not lead you to Destruction before your Eyes are Opened...

Desist from any other thing.... all that are toys and lifeless things....
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Uyi168:
Arrogance...
Pity that man though he lives long on Earth but he knows not the giver of life....

Pity your soul now you have Life and Accept JESUS CHRIST...
There is no Repentance in the Grave...

The next hour might be late
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by edicied: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is this SARCASM?
Righteousness89:

Don't be a wasted Soul!!

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Uyi168: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Righteousness89:
Pity that man though he lives long on Earth but he knows not the giver of life....

Petty....

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Indiasoceity:

Christ does not take human sacrifice please.

You know nothing about Christ.

Please explain
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Indiasoceity:

We are based on the Hindu teachings which primarily demonstrates love for all humans species, animals and plants alike.

Some other religions preaches love without the practicality but we dwell in the practicality of demonstrative love.

Where is your temple located in Lagos?
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Righteousness89:

Calm down oga, heaven isn't meant for only Christians

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Don't be a wasted Soul!!

Even if u want to talk to someone to convert to ur religion is this how you go about it? What's the difference between what you did here and what Uthman Dan Fodio did to the northern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
IceTrice01:

Calm down oga, heaven isn't meant for only Christians
Oga sir! Am sure u didn't see me mention Christian.

Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST Is the ONLY way to HEAVEN.. no other!

Whosoever Accepts JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR,Whether you be Muslim , pagan or whatever... is he who makes heaven...
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
IceTrice01:

Even if u want to talk to someone to convert to ur religion is this how you go about it? What's the difference between what you did here and what Uthman Dan Fodio did to the northern Nigeria?
seems you are Confused bro
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Righteousness89:
Oga sir! Am sure u didn't see me mention Christian.

Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST Is the ONLY way to HEAVEN.. no other!

Whosoever Accepts JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOR,Whether you be Muslim , pagan or whatever... is he who makes heaven...

U are the one that's really confused. Read what you wrote and think about it and then rewrite it before mentioning me again.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

You can only be destroyed if you tell lies.

It is not about wisdom, it is about truth and purity.

Please could you tell us the religion of Jesus Christ?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2019
IceTrice01:

U are the one that's really confused. Read what you wrote and think about it and then rewrite it before mentioning me again.

God is the God of all. God is God of the Hindus, God of the Muslims, God of the traditionalists, God of the Christians and God of all.

Now, life has existed thousands of years before christ came.

What then happens to millions of people that existed before christ? Will they be condemned? Will they go to your hell fire?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:
seems you are Confused bro

But you're demonstrating confusion here.

Get your facts right.
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:53am On Jun 09, 2019
IceTrice01:

Where is your temple located in Lagos?

We have a center in Ajah Lagos, Nigeria.

We also have satellite centers in few other places
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

You think that threatening people will send you to heaven?

By always issuing threats to people as a way of spreading your falsehood will only lead you to destruction. Only doing that alone is a confirmation that you're a bitter soul and have no LOVE in you.

If you have no LOVE in you, then you don't know Jesus the Christ.
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by IceTrice01: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Indiasoceity:

God is the God of all. God is God of the Hindus, God of the Muslims, God of the traditionalists, God of the Christians and God of all.

What then happens to millions of people that existed before christ? Will they be condemned? Will they go to your hell fire?

Help me ask him well
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Indiasoceity:

You think that threatening people will send you to heaven?

By always issuing threats to people as a way of spreading your falsehood will only lead you to destruction. Only doing that alone is a confirmation that you're a bitter soul and have no LOVE in you.

If you have no LOVE in you, then you don't know Jesus the Christ.
My Brother Surrender to JESUS CHRIST... There is no other way... There is no Substitute to Eternal Life
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
Indiasoceity:

You can only be destroyed if you tell lies.

It is not about wisdom, it is about truth and purity.

Please could you tell us the religion of Jesus Christ?
Religion is Man Made...

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT A RELIGION... JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY.. THE TRUTH and THE LIFE...

No Other way to Eternal Life in Heaven...
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Indiasoceity:

False Doctrine bro...

In the Beginning was The WORD
And THE WORD was With GOD
And the WORD was GOD..

JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD..

THE FATHER AND THE SON ARE ONE

NO ONE HAS SEEN THE FATHER EXCEPT THE SON..

The Trinity:
GOD The FATHER
GOD THE SON
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT ARE ONE...
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 1:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:
My Brother Surrender to JESUS CHRIST... There is no other way... There is no Substitute to Eternal Life

You see how confused you are?

Everything you have written on this thread displayed your level of confusion.

The questions I asked you, you failed to answer them, therefore confirming how confused and directionless you are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Obviously Don't Believe The Bible / TB Joshua Slept With Most Virgins In His Church For Rituals – Former Assistant, / I Regret Becoming An Athiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.