Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Questions About Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions About Hell. (9700 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / The Right Way To Preach About Hell - Milton Goh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
Q: Why would a loving God send people to hell?
A: Hell has nothing to do with love or hatred. Hell is about justice. People don't go to hell because God hates them, they go to hell because they deserve it. John 3:18.

Q: Why is hell forever?
A: Because God is just. If the righteous get eternal pleasure it is only just for the unrighteous to get eternal punishment.

Q: Who is to blame for hell?
A: Not God. You need to understand that hell is as a result of sin and God isn't the one who introduced sin into the world, Adam did. Romans 5:12. God warned Adam not to sin but the devil tempted Eve who gave Adam the fruit to eat. So you see that God is not the one that wants people to go to hell, the devil does!

Q: Did God create hell?
A: Yes, but not for man, but for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41. But when man sinned against God, He had to send him there also. Hell is basically a place for sinners.

Q: Does God want man to go to hell?
A: Absolutely not! 2 Peter 3:9. Which is exactly why He, in His Justice and Mercy and Grace and Love sent His Son Jesus to take our well-deserved punishment so we won't have to. John 3:16-21.

Q: Is hell a place of fire?
A: Sadly, yes. Matthew 3:10, 12. 25:41. Revelations 20:14. Etc.

Q: Will every body in hell be punished equally?
A: No. Just as everybody in Heaven won't be rewarded equally.

Q: Will moral people go to hell?
A: Yes. People don't go to heaven because of the good things they do, but only by trusting in the good thing Jesus did. Eph 2:8-9. John 3:16.

Q: Will there be Christians in hell?
A: Yes. Matthew 7:21.

Any other questions?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions About Hell. by FarinJini: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
He, in His Justice and Mercy and Grace and Love sent His Son Jesus to take our well-deserved punishment so we won't have to. John 3:16-21.
So what's the essence of hell since he sent His "son" to die for the sins of man.
If he did died for the sins why would people still go to hell? And don't say it is because they fail to accept him because failure to accept him should also be a sin which he has already died for.
OP abeg this story get as e be
I believe in heaven and hell but Christianity does not and can't really explain it.
Nobody died for nobody's sins. I mean, where is the justice?

2 Likes

Re: Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
So what's the essence of hell since he sent His "son" to die for the sins of man.
If he did died for the sins why would people still go to hell? And don't say it is because they fail to accept him because failure to accept him should also be a sin which he has already died for.

You already answered your question.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by FarinJini: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

You already answered your question.
and this is a very wrong answer my friend.
Re: Questions About Hell. by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:

You said that anyone that rejects the sacrifice of Jesus is going to hell and that's exactly what the Bible teaches.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by FarinJini: 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

You said that anyone that rejects the sacrifice of Jesus is going to hell and that's exactly what the Bible teaches.

No I did not. That is what you believe. The question is, is rejecting the "sacrifice" a sin or not?
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
I believe in heaven and hell but Christianity does not and can't really explain it.
Nobody died for nobody's sins. I mean, where is the justice?
1.What do you understand by Jesus Christ dying for the sins of men? undecided

2. What is your understanding of Heaven and Hell? undecided

3. What do you mean that Christianity does not and can't really explain Heaven and Hell? Is the Hell and Heaven you believe in the same one preached by Jesus Christ or that preached to you by another God or religion? undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

I am afraid this is not what the Bible says at all. undecided
In John 3 vs 16 - 21, Jesus Christ makes it clear that only those who accept Him - believe- are no longer condemned. Meaning that those who refuse to accept Him will condemned in their previously condemned state. undecided

John the Baptist reiterated this teaching to his disciples in John 3 vs 36 were he restated that only those who answer Jesus Christ's call will be redeemed from God's wrath , the condemnation of Sin as expressed in Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19 - they perish in their graves .I.e. return to the dust of this earth from which they were crested aka cease to exist undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:
No I did not. That is what you believe. The question is, is rejecting the "sacrifice" a sin or not?
It is not a sin, not according to Jesus Christ given that that who do not believe in Him are not under Law for they have instead been judged and condemned, by God, to perish in their graves - Genesis 3 vs 14 - 19. undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hismasterpiece:
Q: Why would a loving God send people to hell?

A: Hell has nothing to do with love or hatred. Hell is about justice. People don't go to hell because God hates them, they go to hell because they deserve it. John 3:18.

grin Correct!

The Lord too will take his "Just Is" for they Killed Him and His Prophets and other atrocities like insults etc. So He Too, Hates Them.

Now, they would know the meaning of "Vengeance is Mine".

Hismasterpiece:

Q: Why is hell forever?
A: Because God is just. If the righteous get eternal pleasure it is only just for the unrighteous to get eternal punishment.

grin The Law of "An eye for an eye"! grin

Hismasterpiece:
Q
Q: Who is to blame for hell?
A: Not God. You need to understand that hell is as a result of sin and God isn't the one who introduced sin into the world, Adam did. Romans 5:12. God warned Adam not to sin but the devil tempted Eve who gave Adam the fruit to eat. So you see that God is not the one that wants people to go to hell, the devil does!

Q: Did God create hell?
A: Yes, but not for man, but for the devil and his angels. Matthew 25:41. But when man sinned against God, He had to send him there also. Hell is basically a place for sinners.

Q: Does God want man to go to hell?
A: Absolutely not! 2 Peter 3:9. Which is exactly why He, in His Justice and Mercy and Grace and Love sent His Son Jesus to take our well-deserved punishment so we won't have to. John 3:16-21.

Q: Is hell a place of fire?
A: Sadly, yes. Matthew 3:10, 12. 25:41. Revelations 20:14. Etc.

Q: Will every body in hell be punished equally?
A: No. Just as everybody in Heaven won't be rewarded equally.

Q: Will moral people go to hell?
A: Yes. People don't go to heaven because of the food things they do, but only by trusting in the good thing Jesus did. Eph 2:8-9. John 3:16.

Q: Will there be Christians in hell?
A: Yes. Matthew 7:21.

Any other questions?

grin grin grin Tell them Bro, tell them. grin grin
Re: Questions About Hell. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:

grin The Murder of His Son was the Final Signature that registered man to be a candidate for the Lake of Fire!

FarinJini:

If he did died for the sins why would people still go to hell?

He was murdered because you people proved beyond all reasonable doubt that you do not fear God and you would not Fear Him up to the extent that you would even kill Him if given the opportunity.

It was A Trap against the children of evil to prove beyond doubt man's love for evll.

God only laid Another Plan (within the Plan) for those who hate evil and have stopped doing evil, to be cleaned off their former evil.

His death and Blood is a Charge and Guilt of Evil on the souls of evil men. grin

So that is the Just is of it.
Re: Questions About Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
FarinJini:

There is no place called "HELL" it's just a symbol of inactivity, so the best description you can give it is "GRAVE"

God never had any plans for wicked people because He is Holy (pure at heart) so He doesn't think anything negative. After creating the first couple the only warning he gave them is that if they should eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they will DIE! Genesis 2:17

So DEATH is the direct opposite of LIFE, that's all what God told them. But the idea of subjecting living creatures to excruciating pain or torture never came into the heart of the Holy One of Israel!

And they have built the high places of Tophet, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my heart! Jeremiah 7:31

He is Holy! He doesn't think of EVIL but whoever wants to disrupt the peace and bliss of his loving children He will return such a person to non-existence! Psalms 37:9-11

May you have PEACE! smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There is no place called "HELL" it's just a symbol of inactivity, so the best description you can give it is "GRAVE"
Are you sure of what you are saying?
because I may be small boy in Christ but what I see back then, is that there is a place that God reserve for the wages of sin.
Secondly if you mislead anybody on earth no matter your fasting and prayer,church attending, preaching and other stuff, won't stop from branching to the fire that has been preserved for the wages of sin.
So if you are sure that there is no hell fire, please kindly prove it.
But let me tell you, you can't limit the viewers on this post, those that will read and lough, those that will read and follow it, those that click in and immediately click out and those that wil read it but believe that there is hell.
Those will read and follow your claims or prove, if they die and then they discovered that there is hell, wahala don dey for your head be that o.

Oga max no take am play o.
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

because I may be small boy in Christ but what I see back then, is that there is a place that God reserve for the wages of sin.
There is a lot of confusion and it stems from the fact that so many consume regularly from the Doctrines and traditions of God and not from the mouth of God Himself. undecided

That which is referred to as the wages of sin, Death, is as declared by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19, this in response to man's disobedience of God's Law of Sin and Death given man by God in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 undecided
And up until before Jesus Christ showed up, the only option available to all those who died as unbelievers or as sinners under the Old Covenant was Death, as defined in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19. undecided

However, Jesus Christ showed up offering eternal life to all those who will believe in Him, removing removing option of Death from the table this for all sinners and saints alike.. promising instead eternity either in Heaven or Hell. undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Guy you're not even close to Christ at all so if what they've planted in your heart is the fear of some fairy place of torment.
Then allow the truth to set you FREE! John 8:32

I am telling you again and again that there is no place called Hell or HellFire.

So if you know Kumuyi or Adeboye or Oyedepo or Babalola or any other one who is ready to take up the challenge please tell them that Maximus is here saying they're all LIARS!

And if any of their followers is ready to take up the challenge let the person come now so that i can prove to you as in you especially that there is no place called Hell or HellFire it just a symbol of inactivity! smiley

Adamgeneral12:

Secondly if you mislead anybody on earth no matter your fasting and prayer,church attending, preaching and other stuff, won't stop from branching to the fire that has been preserved for the wages of sin.
So if you are sure that there is no hell fire, please kindly prove it.
But let me tell you, you can't limit the viewers on this post, those that will read and lough, those that will read and follow it, those that click in and immediately click out and those that wil read it but believe that there is hell.
Those will read and follow your claims or prove, if they die and then they discovered that there is hell, wahala don dey for your head be that o.

Oga max no take am play o.

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42pm On Aug 18, 2021
@Adamgeneral12
Have you found any one who is ready to take up the challenge?

There is no place called Hell or HellFire it's just a symbol of inactivity! smiley
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
@Adamgeneral12
Have you found any one who is ready to take up the challenge?

There is no place called Hell or HellFire it's just a symbol of inactivity! smiley
Nobody that I found, if you sure of what you said you are OK to go, but the table come round hmmmmm
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is a lot of confusion and it stems from the fact that so many consume regularly from the Doctrines and traditions of God and not from the mouth of God Himself. undecided

That which is referred to as the wages of sin, Death, is as declared by God in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19, this in response to man's disobedience of God's Law of Sin and Death given man by God in Genesis 2 vs 15 - 17 undecided
And up until before Jesus Christ showed up, the only option available to all those who died as unbelievers or as sinners under the Old Covenant was Death, as defined in Genesis 3 vs 16 - 19. undecided

However, Jesus Christ showed up offering eternal life to all those who will believe in Him, removing removing option of Death from the table this for all sinners and saints alike.. promising instead eternity either in Heaven or Hell. undecided
What ever you say will be count into your account, did you know that?

The wages of eating the forbidden fruit is death, but could you remember that God reword Adam and Eve two things back?
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

What ever you say will be count into your account, did you know that?

The wages of eating the forbidden fruit is death, but could you remember that God reword Adam and Eve two things back?
Reward? What reward did God give them? Curses that surely end in them perishing, ceasing to exist at the end, this along with everyone of their descendants who disbelief God? undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Nobody that I found, if you sure of what you said you are OK to go, but the table come round hmmmmm

Nobody not even the Pope can prove that there is a place called Hell or HellFire.

It was a fabricated doctrine instilling fear in the minds of people to continue coming to the church back then.

Not a Bible teaching! smiley

1 Like

Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Reward? What reward did God give them? Curses that surely end in them perishing, ceasing to exist at the end, this along with everyone of their descendants who disbelief God? undecided
Did HE curse them alone, no other thing
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Did HE curse them alone, no other thing
I don't follow. undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 7:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Nobody not even the Pope can prove that there is a place called Hell or HellFire.

It was a fabricated doctrine instilling fear in the minds of people to continue coming to the church back then.

Not a Bible teaching! smiley
Prove it
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't follow. undecided
Why you no follow?
You see the bad side of what they did, you suppose to see the other side too
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Why you no follow?
You see the bad side of what they did, you suppose to see the other side too
What other side ? undecided

I don't see the "other side" of what they did. undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What other side ? undecided

I don't see the "other side" of what they did. undecided
I think you see it all?
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I think you see it all?
I see man disobeyed God, and God cursed man, and even the ground because of him, denying eternal life and His Truth and Law as well. undecided
I don't see the reward you speak of. undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I see man disobeyed God, and God cursed man, and even the ground because of him, denying eternal life and His Truth and Law as well. undecided
I don't see the reward you speak of. undecided
You no go see am because you face one side
Re: Questions About Hell. by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You no go see am because you face one side
Then tell , what is the reward you speak of? undecided
Re: Questions About Hell. by Adamgeneral12: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Then tell , what is the reward you speak of? undecided
grin oga want know
I beg which one be your stand,was it hell or Paradise or if you just old and die that's all,no judgment, nothing just to decay
Re: Questions About Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
First of all you need to be open minded and neutral otherwise you'll have issues as you continue to rely on the lies of the churches! smiley

If you're ready to find the truth.
Try to find out the real meaning of the Hebrew and Greek text mistranslated by the church fathers as "Hell"
They are Sheol (Hebrew) and Hades (Greek) the both means "Grave"
First do that before we continue!

Adamgeneral12:

Prove it
Re: Questions About Hell. by obonujoker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
How can a Christian go to hell?? If you go a hell, then you are not a Christian. My pastor (Spiritual Father) will say a Christian is not a sinner, and a sinner is not a Christian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Lot Of Stories And Verses In The Bible Were Copied From Another Religion / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / Jesus Saves.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.