Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities (1384 Views)

Questions About Hell. / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Hardline Hindus Protest Huge Jesus Statue In India's Karnataka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

Religion is Man Made...

JESUS CHRIST IS NOT A RELIGION... JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY.. THE TRUTH and THE LIFE...

No Other way to Eternal Life in Heaven...

Christianity was man made. In short, Jesus was never a christian.

In fact , Christianity killed more people than Islam in a bid to force it on people across Europe and some other parts of the world.

There is also no letter "J" in ivrit(Hebrew language) so could you tell us how Jesus came from Zion?
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
Indiasoceity:

You see how confused you are?

Everything you have written on this thread displayed your level of confusion.

The questions I asked you, you failed to answer them, therefore confirming how confused and directionless you are.
If Having JESUS CHRIST is Being Directionless and Confused, My Brother With all Gladness I Choose to be dt!

But Know this sir, THERE IS NO MORE TIME...

Your Knowledge and skills will not be able to save you...

Those who passed away today without JESUS are pleading to have the Chance you have now..

Make use of it bro!
If you Miss Heaven.... you can't Miss Hell!
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Righteousness89:

If Having JESUS CHRIST is Being Directionless and Confused, My Brother With all Gladness I Choose to be dt!

But Know this sir, THERE IS NO MORE TIME...

Your Knowledge and skills will not be able to save you...

Those who passed away today without JESUS are pleading to have the Chance you have now..

Make use of it bro!
If you Miss Heaven.... you can't Miss Hell!

When you're already in hell.

It's your choice to acquire wisdom or die in ignorance the way you've done now
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Juchii(m): 6:47am On Jun 10, 2019
tell us more about your religion bro. i am a christain but if you are good and righteous, I have no problem with you
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Indiasoceity:

Christianity was man made. In short, Jesus was never a christian.

In fact , Christianity killed more people than Islam in a bid to force it on people across Europe and some other parts of the world.

There is also no letter "J" in ivrit(Hebrew language) so could you tell us how Jesus came from Zion?
My Brother, Leave Grammar and History! Accept JESUS CHRIST.... That's The Only way to Life on Earth and in Eternity
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Righteousness89:

My Brother, Leave Grammar and History! Accept JESUS CHRIST.... That's The Only way to Life on Earth and in Eternity

You don't bear the light in you, tell me how you can help others make heaven when you haven't made it?

How can a blind man show others way?

Jesus I know, but who are thou?
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Indiasoceity:

You don't bear the light in you, tell me how you can help others make heaven when you haven't made it?

How can a blind man show others way?

Jesus I know, but who are thou?
You can't Know JESUS CHRIST and be involved in India society or cult...

You can't know JESUS CHRIST and be involved with Darkness..
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by OnPointMan(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2019
Indiasoceity:
Pastors, imams, malams, traditionalists all consult us.

Why condemn what you don't understand?

If you bear the light in you, then why condemn other religions?

What is the position of Jesus, Satan in hinduism? And who is the supreme god in hindu?

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Indiasoceity: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Righteousness89:
You can't Know JESUS CHRIST and be involved in India society or cult...

You can't know JESUS CHRIST and be involved with Darkness..

Your ignorance is beyond redemption.

What is darkness?

What is a society, club and church?
Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by TVSA: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Christians are so intolerant of other religions and they always know how to play the victim. See thread.

Re: Ask Me Questions About Indian Hindus Religion Soceities by Righteousness89(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Indiasoceity:

Your ignorance is beyond redemption.

What is darkness?

What is a society, club and church?
Get Ready Bro... JESUS IS COMING!

Get Ready...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality / Christianity And Polygamy / Does Anyone Feel Special, Like God Created You For A Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.