Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart (1275 Views)

I Have Never Broken A Lady's Heart.. / From Whatsapp To Lovers, See How A Guy Won A Lady's Heart In A 31-Minutes Chat / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
You ll need 5 weeks to successfully do it.

The truth is you really like this girl and she s totally into u and the ongoing relationship thing, but she suddenly starts to bore u and then u feel like trying something else with someone else without feeling the guilt of being unfaithful... so u want a cordial breakup that looks somewhat classy.

week one: start using nice mushy words of affirmation on her. compliment her. Try all the best romantic lines u can remember. call her, text her, buy her gifts. NO SEX

weeks 2:Take her out, any amusement park, resort, beach will do... walk her by the hand through the sand @ the beach shore, hold her close and stare into her eyes and say no words... hands across u two can share sips off one lemonade juice.NO SEX

Week 3: Take her out on a shopping spree. NO SEX

Week 4: Call her up to meet u in a place exclusive for u both alone and dance to the song "AT LAST BY ETTA JAMES" NO SEX.

Week 5: Disconnect, relocate, throw ur SIM away and get a new one. Take a walk, a long one... keep going ... don't look back.

THATS IT!!!
Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Sluvist(m): 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Oga, save your money and time for all these waka-waka, just give her a good Bleep and block her number after. No break up is professional

3 Likes

Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sluvist:
Oga, save your money and time for all these waka-waka, just give her a good Bleep and block her number after. No break up is professional
lol
Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sluvist:
hmm

1 Like

Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2019
Sluvist:
lol
Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by chigoizie7(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
If you can do all those with your gf, you won’t be needing another woman in your life

1 Like

Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Offpoint: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2019
The privilege of creating post on nairaland has been abused a lot.

2 Likes

Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:
oga offpoint you ve started again
Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:
i think so too smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Offpoint: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2019
GreenMist21:
i think so too smiley
are you in love with me?
Re: How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Offpoint:
are you in love with me?
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Brazilians Stand Out / "I Wokeup Hot. Been Celibate For Over 3 Years" - Tonto Dikeh Laments / 18+: Love And Adventure (ss3 Students Excursion) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.