Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9493 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by oderemo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
This names should be on the list too

OnlyTruth
Paddy_lo
Babapupa
Beaf
reason you dont need to be one dimentional.
beaf
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Shuo! This one nor be rocket science nah. grin grin
It's most definitely sagamite, the only Nairalander who monopolizes the sun to shine on his head by day and the moon by night. grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
MaziUche0:

Horrible list if you ask me. Even some of the tribalistic posters from both the Yoruba and the Igbo have very sharp minds. That they are able to argue their point of view very articulately.

Lawd have mercy.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A sharp mind would not get himself involved in and promote asinine, subjective, schismistic, arguments of "us vs them" rants (at least not extensively, frequently and sustainedly).

A sharp mind is objective and deals only with facts. A sharp mind would not be comfortable generalising, they provide cutting edge thinking and analysis that can NEVER support "Us vs Them" sustainedly.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Now una dey argue on who get sense pass? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Remove Sagamite from that list abeg. The only places he has mouth are gay bashing thread because he is currently hiding in the bloody closet. tongue

Hater. [Dust my shoulders with guile]

semid4lyfe:

Shuo! This one nor be rocket science nah. grin grin
It's most definitely sagamite, the only Nairalander who monopolizes the sun to shine on his head by day and the moon by night. grin grin

Fan. E go better for you jor. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by jaybee3(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
oya saga strut what you mama gave u. lol
carry go tongue tongue
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by MaziUche0(m): 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Lawd have mercy.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A sharp mind would not get himself involved in and promote asinine, subjective, schismistic, arguments of "us vs them" rants (at least not extensively, frequently and sustainedly).

A sharp mind is objective and deals only with facts. A sharp mind would not be comfortable generalising, they provide cutting edge thinking and analysis that can NEVER support "Us vs Them" sustainedly.

Your idea of a "sharp" mind is sadly disappointing. Some people do not believe in Nigeria. Does that make them less intelligent than the buffoons who feel this nation is going no where. I think not.

In the REAL world, it will be always "Us vs Them." This the realist point of view. What your gain is my loss. This is the way I think. Even the upper echelons of the United States feel this way when it comes to other rising powers.

And many of the people on this list like to hear themselves speak way too much. Nothing intelligent comes from their mouth or hand per se. Only words to make them "sound" smart.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
MaziUche0:

Your idea of a "sharp" mind is sadly disappointing. Some people do not believe in Nigeria. Does that make them less intelligent than the buffoons who feel this nation is going no where. I think not.

There is nothing wrong about not believing in Nigeria, but there is something moronic to feel you have to put some other tribe done to make yourself feel good.

MaziUche0:

In the REAL world, it will be always "Us vs Them." This the realist point of view. What your gain is my loss. This is the way I think. Even the upper echelons of the United States feel this way when it comes to other rising powers.

And many of the people on this list like to hear themselves speak way too much. Nothing intelligent comes from their mouth or hand per se. Only words to make them "sound" smart. 

In the real world there is a "Us vs Them" them, but it is moronic to live by that as it inhibits collective progress and risk setting up jungle backwardness.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Hater. [Dust my shoulders with guile]

Fan. E go better for you jor.  cheesy
Fan? For wetin na? Shey na to learn how to call people slowpoke ni? tongue

As per your prayer, I say AMEN
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Remove Sagamite from that list abeg. The only places he has mouth are gay bashing thread because he is currently hiding in the bloody closet. tongue

i have already warned sagamite. see what happened to bishop eddie long.

the gay mafia aint playing grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

spoke my mind

uncle saga 'hates' em gays more than eddie long  cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

i have already warned sagamite.  see what happened to bishop eddie long.

the gay mafia aint playing  grin

Someone is talking about you, and you still dey shine pawpaw teeth grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

i have already warned sagamite.  see what happened to bishop eddie long.

the gay mafia aint playing  grin

Although I believe in innocent until proven guilty but my mind tells me that Eddie Long is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.  grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Someone is talking about you, and you still dey shine pawpaw teeth grin grin

what concerns me with you and your husband. 

you two can exchange makeup tips. lemme alone

Sagamite:

Although I believe in innocent until proven guilty but my mind tells me that Eddie Long is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.  grin

you guys would be caught one by one.

we know you shop at this restaurant

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

what concerns me with you and your husband.

you two can exchange makeup tips. lemme alone
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Neva seen you angry before. tongue
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

you guys would be caught one by one.

we know you shop at this restaurant

God forbid!

Burn it down.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2010

a branch coming to sagamu very soon.

we know that place would be packed at night cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

a branch coming to sagamu very soon.

we know that place would be packed at night cheesy

Yeah, packed . . . . . . . with deadi bodi! grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Neva seen you angry before. tongue

no one is angry. now send my pictures

it's your turn to be on my profile.

Sagamite:

Yeah, packed . . . . . . . with deadi bodi! grin

ha ha. be careful o.

they would soon place you on uk terror list very soon.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by MaziUche0(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

There is nothing wrong about not believing in Nigeria, but there is something moronic to feel you have to put some other tribe done to make yourself feel good.

In the real world there is a "Us vs Them" them, but it is moronic to live by that as it inhibits collective progress and risk setting up jungle backwardness.

Point taken on your fist statement.

Concerning your second statement, "Us vs. Them" has existed since time immemorial. It is human nature since we live in a Hobbesian state of nature. Your gain is my loss. This is the way of the word. Not saying that it is right, but this is how we view the world.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
MaziUche0:

Point taken on your fist statement.

Concerning your second statement, "Us vs. Them" has existed since time immemorial. It is human nature since we live in a Hobbesian state of nature. Your gain is my loss. This is the way of the word. Not saying that it is right, but this is how we view the world.

Yeah, it has existed right from time immemorial. That is why our histories have not been good.

I bet you would rather live in this era than live in an era where marauding armies of "Them" can come into your habitat and hack you to death.

The era you prefer, this, has the best existence for societies/nations that have eliminated/minimise "Us vs Them" in daily existence and people live individually with an outlook for collective growth.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by spikedcylinder: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
Aha. I can't stop imagining saga in a skirt and high heels. Rotfl! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by OAM4J: 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sorry, off-topic

Saga, which section do you moderate?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Aha. I can't stop imagining saga in a skirt and high heels. Rotfl! grin grin grin grin grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTsv_xtTKdM[/flash]
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
OAM4J:

Sorry, off-topic

Saga, which section do you moderate?

I seek and find morons and then moderate them. grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by MaziUche0(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Yeah, it has existed right from time immemorial. That is why our histories have not been good.

I bet you would rather live in this era than live in an era where marauding armies of "Them" can come into your habitat and hack you to death.

The era you prefer, this, has the best existence for societies/nations that have eliminated/minimise "Us vs Them" in daily existence and people live individually with an outlook for collective growth.

Wow. You do make a good point. I cannot deny that fact. Well carry on.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by OAM4J: 10:04pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

I seek and find morons and then moderate them. grin

funny grin grin grin

abeg answer my question jor. Just noticing you are a moderator.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
spikedcylinder:

you forgot the leggings wink
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Hauwa1: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
no female on the OP list, why?? are u chauvinist?

undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Jarus(m): 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2010
A tight one but I will go like this:
1,Ibime
2, Ajanlekoko
3, Debosky
4, Mbulela
5, Kobojunkie
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
OAM4J:

funny  grin grin grin

abeg answer my question jor. Just noticing you are a moderator.

I am serious and I also moderate women with . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE_QCpzU[/flash]

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by OAM4J: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

I am serious and I also moderate women with . . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V2mE_QCpzU[/flash]

grin grin grin grin

ok wink
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

no one is angry. now send my pictures

it's your turn to be on my profile.

Ask my husband for permission.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015 / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.