Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9492 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by medjai(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
lolz grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

You said it is an uncountable noun hence un-pluralizable, and I am the one that goofed despite correcting your daft arse?  grin grin grin grin grin

Unbaked cretin! How can a moooron recognise intellect?

And, for the record, it is spelt begin[b]n[/b]ing, fooooooooooooooool!
Your intellect will only mean something to a stone-age daft, you archetypal mor0n.

Are you not the slimy, ordure-eating sewer-rat that said ". . . Foods beings transported"?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 3:15am On Jan 27, 2011
sinistyle:

Your intellect will only mean something to a stone-age daft, you archetypal mor0n.

Are you not the slimy, ordure-eating sewer-rat that said ". . . Foods beings transported"?

Reetard, yes, I said foods were being transported, how did your reetarded, unbaked arse decide so mooronically confidently that food is an uncountable noun?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2011
Sagamite:

Reetard, yes, I said foods were being transported, how did your reetarded, unbaked arse decide so mooronically confidently that food is an uncountable noun?
How many times do you want me to explain this?
Yes, I said food is uncountable and cannot be pluralized but then, you had pluralized food wrongly I was only correcting you. If you hadn't made a mistake I wouldn't have said that. I should be getting a thank you, you ungrateful schmuck. grin grin Is it my fault that you were busy w@nking when English Language was being taught in your underfunded public high school? grin

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/food

In those cases where you can pluralize food, it can also be left as singular.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2011
sinistyle:

How many times do you want me to explain this?
Yes, I said food is uncountable and cannot be pluralized but then,

Since food is countable and pluralizable and you stated the qoted in an attempt to correct someone that is better educated than you and is your God in thinking, you were reetarded for saying it is uncountable and cannot be pluralized?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Since food is countable and pluralizable and you stated the qoted in an attempt to correct someone that is better educated than you and is your God in thinking
You're not even ashamed to declare yourself a god in thinking when you can't even spell right.

Daft arse, it's spelt q[b]u[/b]oted, by the way.

Sagamite:

you were reetarded for saying it is uncountable and cannot be pluralized?
and you are and will forever be not-so-smart.
Airhead, you still don't know the difference between 'were' and 'are'.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2011
sinistyle:

You're not even ashamed to declare yourself a god in thinking when you can't even spell right.

Daft arse, it's spelt q[b]u[/b]oted, by the way.

grin grin grin grin grin

Mooron, what has spelling typo got to do with thinking?

You want me to bring the definitation for "thinking" for you, dimwit?  grin

sinistyle:

and you are and will forever be not-so-smart.
Airhead, you still don't know the difference between 'were' and 'are'.

Reetard!!! LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying to correct grammar! You are too dumb.

I was referring to a historic statement and when you made the statement, hence used "were".

But if you insist that I must acknowledge you "are" still reetarded, then that is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you contribute.  grin grin grin grin

Dumbo!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 12:10am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin

Mooron, what has spelling typo got to do with thinking?

You want me to bring the definitation for "thinking" for you, dimwit?  grin

Another post, another groundbreaking blunder.

Now, I don't expect you to know what it means to think. I mean you slow-apes don't think, do y'all?

You intelligence deficient thing, it's definition of and not the nonsense you posted. You could do away with your devil forsaken accent, you know.

Sagamite:

Reetard!!! LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop trying to correct grammar! You are too dumb.

I was referring to a historic statement and when you made the statement, hence used "were".

But if you insist that I must acknowledge you "are" still reetarded, then that is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you contribute.  grin grin grin grin

Dumbo!  grin grin grin grin grin
Inane excuses. Your dumb arse was trying to diss and you missed. Notwithstanding, I was generous enough to correct to your daft arse.

Do you think I'm all about intellectually pummelling you? I really do want to impart some knowledge into your empty head, fo - ol grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2011
sinistyle:

Another post, another groundbreaking blunder.

Now, I don't expect you to know what it means to think. I mean you slow-apes don't think, do y'all?

You intelligence deficient thing, it's definition of and not the nonsense you posted. You could do away with your devil forsaken accent, you know.

Inane excuses. Your dumb arse was trying to diss and you missed. Notwithstanding, I was generous enough to correct to your daft arse.

Do you think I'm all about intellectually pummelling you? I really do want to impart some knowledge into your empty head, fo - ol grin

Reetard, what kind of grammar is that?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 1:29am On Jan 29, 2011
Sagamite:

Reetard, what kind of grammar is that?
It's a sagamite-esque kind of grammar. grin grin grin shocked

PS: I checked your profile and I saw your picture shocked Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Mobinga: 1:33am On Jan 29, 2011
Yet! Another thread colonized by Sagamite.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 1:46am On Jan 29, 2011
sinistyle:

PS: I checked your profile and I saw your picture shocked Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

You are reetarded!

Never in your life try and correct your God's grammar.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by medjai(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
sinistyle:

No, but this is wicked grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by snthesis(m): 9:53am On Feb 01, 2011
sinistyle:

PS: I checked your profile and I saw your picture shocked [b]Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?[/b]
now dats gangsta shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015 / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / The Biggest Discovery I Made During NL Server Failure (must View)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.