Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9496 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

And for the record, it is "can't" and "that's".

Wow, the same lame style that got u destroyed 3 times in a row. . . . Can u do better?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

See how 5tupid you are??
who made reference to spelling or who is more intelligent??
I pointed out the use of 'insultive'. Now how that translated to and is just beyond me.
ROFLMAO
Slap could be alot more intelligent than I am (no doubt) but going by our little back n forth you obviously have fermented semen lodged in your head as brain.
This is what I tried to prove to you ;that you mocked him simply because he used the word '' insultive ''.the fact that somebody showoff with the brightest grammar around doesn't mean they are actually intelligent.Check patrick obahiagbon.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

This is what I tried to prove to you ;that you mocked him simply because he used the word '' insultive ''.the fact that somebody showoff with the brightest grammar around doesn't mean they are actually intelligent.Check patrick obahiagbon.
LOL
You are a big fat f0ol and a liar.
Remember be these?
LMAO
Slap, what exactly do you write??
Ignore that goat jo ! Can't you see the mistake in his own sentence too.

Are you trying to change tact now??
You tried picking me on a supposed blunder i made. . . .
But little did I and most importantly yourself  know you knew little or nothing about what you were saying.

Try again, retard . . . LOL
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

LOL
You are a big fat f0ol and a liar.
Are you trying to change tact now??
You tried picking me on a supposed blunder i made. . . .
But little did I and most importantly yourself know you knew little or nothing about what you were saying.

Try again, retard
The board is kind of boring so that is why I'm trying to play along with you.However,I'd rather go to the health section cuz I have a funny thread I always check out there.Don't bother replying me.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

The board is kind of boring so that is why I'm trying to play along with you.However,I'd rather go to the health section cuz I have a funny thread I always check out there.Don't bother replying me.
Good boy,
Next time, read and comprehend before responding
Better still keep schtum if you do not have the slighest idea about what is being said.

Capice??
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by slap1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Omo ibo, I got the first "no vex", you need not repeat it. We all have our toes stepped on as much as we step on other toes, so why let your conscience disturb you so? Enjoy your day.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
Bk.babe90

I saw your reply to me lol. Why ain't you and aigbofa on the list? I'll tell you later wink but I go a better list for aigbofa kiss

Who da hell would put tpiah and Ezeuche in the sharp list? ROTFLMAO!! Anywaz, I thought we were all joking on this thread. Why the fight?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by tpiah: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^you're the sharpest person on nl no doubt. wink

no contest. You win hands down.

op add her name plz.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by tpiah: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
anyway @ topic

they moved it here?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Bk.babe90

I saw your reply to me lol. Why ain't you and aigbofa on the list? I'll tell you later wink but I go a better list for aigbofa kiss

Who da hell would put tpiah and Ezeuche in the sharp list? ROTFLMAO!! Anywaz, I thought we were all joking on this thread. Why the fight?

Lol. Aigbofa should be on the list! I dont mind not being on the list; who cares?! My mention of Ezeuche was just pure sarcasm that lil Ibo boy has the brain of a rotten maggot! Tpiah, I genuinely think is a smart lady.

Of course we were all joking, until Sagamite tried to run his mouth . . . . .
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Aigbofa should be on the list! I dont mind not being on the list; who cares?! My mention of Ezeuche was just pure sarcasm that lil Ibo boy has the brain of a rotten maggot! Tpiah, I genuinely think is a smart lady.

Of course we were all joking, until Sagamite tried to run his mouth . . . . .

lmao @ pure maggot grin
Ok got ya. Aigbofa dnt need his ego pumped up by this thread. He already know he's sharp. Ekiti men are naturally sharp tongue

Lol yea tpiah is sharp oh. . . .that her mouth eh. Jesu!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by SEFAGO(m): 4:54am On Oct 07, 2010
this thread is as gay as a justin bieber video.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 5:50am On Oct 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

this thread is as gay as a justin bieber video.
Sefa[b]GAY[/b] just had to make a gay analogy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6CWVkPhzRw&feature=related
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by mamagee3(f): 1:05am On Oct 08, 2010
Mama-gee: She's sharp and smart but can be dangerous sometimes, don't mess with her.

Ibime: He/she's got a gift of giving intellectual responses.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by ceasyc(f): 3:02am On Oct 08, 2010
LWKMD. u guys r so funny. c yabbing, c yarns, c vocabulary, c grammar, c c c ohhhhhhhh. c dem [s]bashing trashing murdering cursing killing fighting[/s] insulting each other wen e b say d op/poster only get 5 posts (when did he register/his last post?). im qualify to start such topic/subject sef? lol.

oh no mind me jo, i 4get say na nl we dey = u r over qualified. ok 2 answer ya question - sharpest mind(s)? = drum rollsssssssss 4ever. lol. just having a laff.

mayb dis guy's intention was 4 him to c u guys doing all d above or make una kill each other & he's rolling on d floor laffing his/her 4king arse off! me too jare = roflmfao. well done oh. which section b dis sef? mod dey hia? who b d mod hia sef? lmao again
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Pataki: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2010
And who is the sharpest mind so far? Whatever the moronic implication this thread is meant to bring forth anyway. cheesy

And oh, the brigade of nairaland pompous egocentric and malodorous beings are on the list and already parading their foolishness here?

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Hauwa1: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
where did you zoom out from eh Pataki
grin how are ya doing?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Pataki: 11:03pm On Oct 08, 2010
*Hauwa*:

where did you zoom out from eh Pataki
grin how are ya doing?
Hey, am good babes. . . . . lol

Just been here and there. Most of the time, reading offline on the forum and just spending my ''cyber cafe'' time on other various sites on the internet. cheesy

It is absolutely intellectually ludicrous how some egregious dolts and nairaland overbloated grammar users think they are the epitome of intelligence.

What a sad life it must be for them.

Sharpest mind my foot. You do think, they would be working for the David Cameron right now! cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2010
^^Pataki I need a dictionary cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by german007(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
MY LIST IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER.

JAKUMO.
SIENA.
JARUS.
BUSYBODY.
BEAF.

cool
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Phate07(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2011
**still thinking** angry
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by ragdollz: 4:40am On Jan 24, 2011
Why do you guys put so much stock in NL awards and titles? As far as I know they bring neither riches or glory. Certainly not enough for grown men to be bashing eachother. Not worth it, folks.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by MOBO444(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
Rubbush list, what of

MOBO444
CORK
REALITY101
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by 190: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2011
the list

mobo444

all others,

go to

shele.com
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 11:55am On Jan 25, 2011
Like I was once said, only a 3rd world dafty would think sagamite is smart. I'm pretty sure he set up this thread under another username.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

Like I was once said, only a 3rd world dafty would think sagamite is smart. I'm pretty sure he set up this thread under another username.

I did not even recall who this mooron was. There are so many of them I have bashed I don't even know nowadays.

I had to do a search to see when I had clubbed him before. grin

This is the mugu that said the word "foods" was wrong.

Reetards want to teach English! undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
Sagamite:

I did not even recall who this mooron was. There are so many of them I have bashed I don't even know nowadays.

I had to do a search to see when I had clubbed him before. grin

This is the mugu that said the word "foods" was wrong.

Reetards want to teach English! undecided
Geez, you are dumber than I thought. You haven't learnt anything since we last met. So you still believe "Foods being transported" is correct, you daft monkey?
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366458)

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/food

You only pluralize food when you are talking about a particular type of food and in your own words, you were implying "variety".

You are just empty, nothing upstairs.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

Geez, you are dumber than I thought. You haven't learnt anything since we last met. So you still believe "Foods being transported" is correct, you daft monkey?
(https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366458)

http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/food

You only pluralize food when you are talking about a particular type of food and in your own words, you were implying "variety".

You are just empty, nothing upstairs.

You are reetarded!

What you said is that food is not pluralizable while attempting to show you understand grammar: "What is foods? Are you too dumb to know that food is an uncountable noun and as a result can't be pluralized?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366911

Mooron, do I look like someone that will allow you to deny you retardation?

Or have you learnt from the lesson I gave you, mooron?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by sinistyle(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2011
Sagamite:

You are reetarded!

What you said is that food is not pluralizable while attempting to show you understand grammar: "What is foods? Are you too dumb to know that food is an uncountable noun and as a result can't be pluralized?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-569143.128.html#msg7366911

Mooron, do I look like someone that will allow you to deny you retardation?

Or have you learnt from the lesson I gave you, mooron?
Quarter - wit imp, you're begining to realize your goof. You are now trying to save face by referring to where I said that food can't be pluralized. Am I wrong, given the context in which you used it or is "foods being transported" correct?
If food is to take a plural form, is that how it is used, you shitty pillock?

For your own sake, I really hope you are kidding yourself by claiming to be smart and deep down inside, you know your IQ is carrying a negative sign.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2011
sinistyle:

Quarter - wit imp, you're begining to realize your goof. You are now trying to save face by referring to where I said that food can't be pluralized. Am I wrong, given the context in which you used it or is "foods being transported" correct?
If food is to take a plural form, is that how it is used, you shitty pillock?

For your own sake, I really hope you are kidding yourself by claiming to be smart and deep down inside, you know your IQ is carrying a negative sign.

You are reetarded!

You said it is an uncountable noun hence un-pluralizable, and I am the one that goofed despite correcting your daft arse?  grin grin grin grin grin

Unbaked cretin! How can a moooron recognise intellect?

And, for the record, it is spelt begin[b]n[/b]ing, fooooooooooooooool!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2011
Wetin be this? Spelling Bee contest? undecided

By the way, it's spelt [b]F-O-O-L [/b]and not foooooooooooooool grin grin grin

Just kidding ni o. . .no tasi me abeg wink
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:42am On Jan 26, 2011
^^^^ Yeye guy! grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015 / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.