Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9494 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite, I don't mean to sound insultive
From what I see, the sharpest nairalanders are the most [b]insultive [/b]ones. (no ofeince)
Being a writer myself,
LMAO
Slap, what exactly do you write??
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by olaolabiy: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2010
^^^^ omo ibo,

this is uncalled for. grow up. stop it!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

LMAO
Slap, what exactly[b] do[/b] you write??

yeeeeeee !
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

It would have made more sense to show the posts of the so-called "few times" that you had to crush me, instead of all this rant of trying to copy my vidoe clip using style. grin

If you can show it, it would amaze me how you can represent delusions of an addled mind in a forum post.  grin

This is your chance to convince the Nobel committee that you should be the first person awarded the Nobel prize in Metaphysics.

Lol. Copy your style indeed. Dude, I even got banned for using video clips after every post; unlike u I'm not claiming to have invented that "style". Fam, the last time I descended on you, and this was a few months back, U and I know who came to your rescue and fostered peace. Like I said, I'm glad ure learning and I cant but give props that u walloped those two slow-monkeys decisively, so lets leave it at that. Like I said, "Enjoy the victory"; u can keep it moving now!

p.s: If u wanna decieve urself thats on u. No [b]GROWN MAN [/b]ever forgets a beating. . . unless amnesia resulted! So, I know u aint forget none of the head-thumpings. But, incase u still resolutely deny remembering, theres always  the "last posts" button for you to click on in your profile!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Copy your style indeed. Dude, I even got banned for using video clips after every post; unlike u I'm not claiming to have invented that "style". Fam, the last time I descended on you, and this was a few months back, U and I know who came to your rescue and fostered peace. Like I said, I'm glad ure learning and I cant but give props that u walloped those two slow-monkeys decisively, so lets leave it at that. Like I said, "Enjoy the victory"; u can keep it moving now!

p.s: If u wanna decieve urself thats on u. No [b]GROWN MAN [/b]ever forgets a beating. . . unless amnesia resulted! So, I know u aint forget none of the head-thumpings. But, incase u still resolutely deny remembering, theres always  the "last posts" button for you to click on in your profile!

More rants, no evidence, no Nobel prize. grin grin

Dig up and show where. Or did the posts disappear? grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

More rants, no evidence, no Nobel prize. grin grin

Dig up and show where. Or did the posts disappear? grin

C'mmon man, we aint finna do this. Ok, u click back on ur old posts I aint got the time for this! U wanna deny, then dny, keep the Nobel Prize. I'm good!lol

I'm just impressed u learned so fast thats all!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by googles: 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
Funny thing is the poster started the topic same day he registered. . . posted in two or three threads before starting this one and posted last on this thread

I might be wrong but it seems like someone wants to know how sharp pple think his mind is undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

C'mmon man, we aint finna do this. Ok, u click back on your old posts I aint got the time for this! U wanna deny, then dny, keep the Nobel Prize. I'm good!lol

I'm just impressed u learned so fast thats all!  

You are a slowpoke. Only in your deluded world can you find a world you can match me intellectually. I knew once I asked for evidence, you will look like a retard.

Never in your life come here to boast you can engage me in a debate again.

The only outcome would be me:

Gutting you:

Cutting you:

And Dicing you

[img]http://www.mccormick.com/~/media/Images/Products/Product%20Details/Herbs%20and%20Spices/Spices%20A%20to%20Z/italian%20seasoning.ashx?w=225[/img]

You would be roast

That is the only possible outcome, nothing else.

You are not a quarter as intelligent as me when I was 2 years old. You intellect is below my feet.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by jaybee3(m): 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
Na wa oh. This thread get W leg sef.
Oya i nominate googles  cool cool
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by googles: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
kai jaybee. . .no yeye my brain for public

lets just give it to the Original poster only if we know wat hez real username is now undecided
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by hakanai(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2010
what of "BEAF" abi na because GEJ get problem, na him una exclude am. grin
I know becomrich dey worry but consider the time spent getting those Maps and making us learn mapping and our locations.He thought me google maps and where yoruba lands reach especially in benin and ND shocked
Also Beaf dey try well well!i mean with GEJ publicity.acknowledge his contributions.He may be the next advicer on NL affairs to GEJ 2011 or 2015 grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a slowpoke. Only in your deluded world can you find a world you can match me intellectually. I knew once I asked for evidence, you will look like a retard.

Never in your life come here to boast you can engage me in a debate again.

The only outcome would be me:

Gutting you:

Cutting you:

And Dicing you

[img]http://www.mccormick.com/~/media/Images/Products/Product%20Details/Herbs%20and%20Spices/Spices%20A%20to%20Z/italian%20seasoning.ashx?w=225[/img]

You would be roast

That is the only possible outcome, nothing else.

You are not a quarter as intelligent as me when I was 2 years old. You intellect is below my feet.

Oh, those childish rants again.lol. Trying to rile me up! Dude, we know what happenned. Alas, I'm not getting into it with u. You aint on my level;CASE CLOSED! I'm done with online beefs. . . try not to pull me into it; the outcome aint gonna be pretty (as u well know). So, for the newbies on here, I'll let u keep putting on a front. . . . but keep pushing and what I will drop on ur head (AGAIN) will make the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem like two 5yr olds fighting for toys in a sand box. Keep pushing!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by slap1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

LMAO
Slap, what exactly do you write??

If using the word 'insultive' is the only place you found me wanting then I'd soon be a Professor of English at Oxford. Have you heard of the word 'edit' or 'editor' before? Even Soyinka and Achebe have their works edited before they're published. James Patterson is the current highest paid author in the world, yet he has a TEAM that helps him WRITE, BEFORE the editors begin their work. It is out of the years of self-discipline and the knowlege of who I am that will make me not to use foul language against you. Thanks.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Oh, those childish rants again.lol. Trying to rile me up! Dude, we know what happenned. Alas, I'm not getting into it with u. You aint on my level;CASE CLOSED! I'm done with online beefs. . . try not to pull me into it; the outcome aint gonna be pretty (as u well know). So, for the newbies on here, I'll let u keep putting on a front. . . . but keep pushing and what I will drop on your head (AGAIN) will make the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki seem like two 5yr olds fighting for toys in a sand box. Keep pushing!

"We know"?

Are you a schitzo? grin

You are in the class of Mekusxxx and Dede1. Never in your life step my way intellectually.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2010
slap1:

If using the word 'insultive' is the only place you found me wanting then I'd soon be a Professor of English at Oxford. Have you heard of the word 'edit' or 'editor' before? Even Soyinka and Achebe have their works edited before they're published. James Patterson is the current highest paid author in the world, yet he has a TEAM that helps him WRITE, BEFORE the editors begin their work. It is out of the years of self-discipline and the knowlege of who I am that will make me not to use foul language against you. Thanks.
Oya, no vex.
abeg, no vex

I feel bad now.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

"We know"?

Are you a schitzo? grin

You are in the class of Mekusxxx and Dede1. Never in your life step my way intellectually.

Lol. Somehow ur madness is starting to amuse! Intellectual? You? Didnt know they sold crack in london. . . . .
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2010
slap1:

Ignore that goat jo ! Can't you see the mistake in his own sentence too.
OMO IBO:

LMAO
Slap, what exactly[b] do[/b] you write??

Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Somehow your madness is starting to amuse! Intellectual? You? Didnt know they sold crack in london. . . . .

I don't debate with moronic sophists like you. It you can not show the few posts were you crushed me, STFU.

You will never see me debate with sophistic retards like you, chidichris, ruba_slipa etc that manufacture dreams from the air.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

Are you a schitzo?  grin

Just to show u YOURE DUMBER THAN A DOOR KNOB. . . . .

DUDE, JUST CAUSE ITS PRONOUNCED THAT WAY, DOESNT MEAN THATS HOW ITS SPELT. Learn when the masters teach. Anyhow, the proper spelling is below:

"SCHIZO".

PS: Just incase u think ure dealing with DEDE1; heres a link to assist u on its proper pronunciation :http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Schitzo
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Just to show u YOURE DUMBER THAN A DOOR KNOB. . . . .

DUDE, JUST CAUSE ITS PRONOUNCED THAT WAY, DOESNT MEAN THATS HOW ITS SPELT. Learn when the masters teach. Anyhow, the proper spelling is below:

"SCHIZO".

PS: Just incase u think ure dealing with DEDE1; heres a link to assist u on its proper pronunciation :http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Schitzo

You are a dumb retard.

It can be spelt the way it is pronounced.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/schitzo?o=100074

Never engage me intellectually.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
pls vote as to who you think has the sharpest mind . . . sagamu or black babe!  grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Ignore that goat jo ! Can't you see the mistake in his own sentence too.
Oh damn,
I saw your post and wondered what you were 'yeeee-ing' about??

LOL
I need not mince words with you?
You are obviously deficient in english.
Look at the ultra dolt trying to pick me up on something i wrote.

LOL
Chai, did you actually read what you quoted??

Again, Slap, no vex abeg.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't debate with moronic sophists like you. It you can not show the few posts were you crushed me, STFU.

You will never see me debate with sophistic retards like you, chidichris, ruba_slipa etc that manufacture dreams from the air.

You manufacture dreams "From" the air of "IN" the air? lol. Intellectual indeed!

Dude, same antics as the last three times: "Show me proof that you destroyed me". lol

Biyytch, if u cant search it urself (which U and I know u need not do) then thats that. Still, I'll advice u to pump ur brakes. . . . .
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Oh damn,
I saw your post and wondered what you were 'yeeee-ing' about??

LOL
I need not mince words with you?
You are obviously deficient in english.
Look at the ultra dolt trying to pick me up on something i wrote.

LOL
Chai, did you actually read what you quoted??

Again, Slap, no vex abeg.

go siddon for gutter.you belong to that class that rely on the spell checker before posting whereas you are not in anyway better than slap1.olodo
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by googles: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

like really really ?

tot they started as  mere friendly banters . . . with NL you never can be too sure hmm  lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You manufacture dreams "From" the air of "IN" the air? lol. Intellectual indeed!

Dude, same antics as the last three times: "Show me proof that you destroyed me". lol

Biyytch, if u cant search it urself (which U and I know u need not do) then thats that. Still, I'll advice u to pump your brakes. . . . .

You are retarded!  grin grin grin grin grin

It can be "from", it can be "in". Foooool!

And for the record, it is "can't" and "that's".

File and date this and the last post as the beginning of your gutting.  grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
~Bluetooth:

go siddon for gutter.you belong to that class that rely on the spell checker before posting whereas you are not in anyway better than slap1.olodo
See how 5tupid you are??
who made reference to spelling or who is more intelligent??
I pointed out the use of 'insultive'. Now how that translated to
you belong to that class that rely on the spell checker before posting
and
whereas you are not in anyway better than slap1.olodo
is just beyond me.
ROFLMAO
Slap could be alot more intelligent than I am (no doubt) but going by our little back n forth you obviously have fermented semen lodged in your head as brain.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
davidylan:

pls vote as to who you think has the sharpest mind . . . sagamu or black babe!  grin

I'm not here for a popularity contest.
Feel free to award Sagamu, who seems to have no friends in "real time". He needs it to boost his esteem. . . . .lol
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided

like really really ?

tot they started as  mere friendly banters . . . with NL you never can be too sure hmm  lipsrsealed

Of course it did! Go back to my postings, I started off being nice to him didnt I? This is how it starts then when I go full throttle they start screaming "Ban BK". lol
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I'm not here for a popularity contest.
Feel free to award Sagamu, who seems to have no friends in "real time". He needs it to boost his esteem. . . . .lol

So online time is not "real time"? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a dumb retard.

It can be spelt the way it is pronounced.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/schitzo?o=100074

Never engage me intellectually.

You'll do anything to win, wont u? U'll go to any extreme to score brownie points, wontcha? If I whipped **"IT" out and asked u to suck and slurp on "IT", and in return I'll concede that youre right (even tho we both know your slow-self aint), u'd gladly coat "IT" with saliva, right? Dummy: ITS SPELT "SCHIZO". There's nowhere its spelt "Schitzo". slowpoke!

Fool brings a st*upid "dictionary reference" as proof of his intelligence. Fam, u fouled out! Try your shenanigans on Dede1 and his ilk. With me, I'm straight exposing you like bare ti*tties. . . Cant even spell for shiyyyt!

P.S: I know english aint your first language so I added another link for u from MERRIAM-WEBSTER. .Try disputing this again. Monkey face!

http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/schizophrenia

** Incase ure still flustered about what "IT" means; its the 11 inches I'm packing underneath my boxers!** grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Sagamite:

So online time is not "real time"? grin grin grin grin grin

Jesus, like, ARE YOU FUCXKING SERIOUS? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

GLO Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Codes For June 2015 / How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.