Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Women, Close Your Legs!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Close Your Legs!!!! (1765 Views)

Them They Hang Your Legs Steady U Dey Say Make We No Reason Ur Past Later- Zuby / “close Your Legs” Fans Tell Korra Obidi During A Live Broadcast - Video / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by BRETHA(f): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is for the ladies who are looking to settle down.

When it comes to dating, the saying goes there’s no one way rule to go about it but I believe they’re ways to help yourself if things are not going to plan. But I really want to speak on something extremely important, something that has changed my life. When I entered the dating world, I would meet loads of guys. I was so focused on the external aspect of my life, my looks, my clothes my hair, my body and all these shallow things that had no substance. I thought these things will give me the man I wanted. I gave up my body freely to men within only months of dating, and I began to see a pattern. I was attracting the same kind of men and I was seeing the same results, men who would come in and out of my life and nothing else and I decided to make a change. This generation encourages casual sex, vanity and nonsensical things. There’s a reason why so many women are single in this generation, searching for husbands when some of the problems lie deep within yourself, something that men will never reveal to you.

Women please stop giving out your body so freely, it devalues and cheapens you. Stop having sex with a man within the first second third etc month. I 100 percent advise against pre marital sex but if you must, build a solid friendship based on trust and understanding before unraveling that side of you. A man might stay with you, he will love you, but he will never take you seriously if you share such an intimate side of you so quickly. Men are very smart when choosing a wife, a man of value is not going to marry a lady who doesn’t carry her body like a pure temple. Sex represents a lot, if you feel like it doesn’t matter, darling think again and look in the mirror. Ask yourself why all the men you’ve continuously had sex with never married you. If you are a virgin, please keep it and NEVER give it up to a man who is not your husband. Your husband will cherish you so much as virginity is one of the best gifts you can give to each other in marriage. If you are getting the same results from men, this is probably the number one reason why. They’re good men out there, you just need to value yourself more. Sex will not keep him no matter how good you think you are in bed.

I also need ladies to have more substance. Your fine sexy body with perfect makeup and wigs will not get you the desired man you dream of. Showing off your body might get you attention, but not the one you truly desire for a long lasting relationship. Sometimes you might see a couple, a very fine man with a plain looking woman, and then you ask yourself why? ‘why her and not me, im beautiful yet no man takes me seriously, whyy?’ Darling, its because there’s something about the plain woman that makes her outstanding from the rest. She has internal substance which has longevity. Your inner beauty shines brighter than the one outside, work on your character ladies. This is not to say you can go around looking unpresentable, but try not to fix your whole life on looks and shallow things which fade. Have substance, wisdom, a career, kindness, homely attributes, something tangible that can attract a man equal to your kind.

Use your youth wisely and invest your time meaningfully, because once it’s gone, you’ll only have your self to blame. Do not allow the nasty things of this generation to waste your time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by tydi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
The problem is will they hear? Your advise to them is just like pouring water into a basket. You know the outcome!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by Oluromantic: 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why God made me a man.. wish I won't face the option of agreeing to just manage one of them since most of them don't understand being virtuous. And when d male folk agrees to manage them, they'll still think they got the man on merit not knowing he just closed his eyes to choose one since almost all he's met are like that. A lady single at 30 is still following d status quo of awaiting a man to notice her bleaching skin when instead of having something good doing and then trying to involve herself in the support of a man's career even if it's just only advices on his business you can give, he'll not only notice you but also see you as supportive lady with prospects who sees far and not myopic like others

Always expecting money, attention and care from a man all in exchange of your body and you expect to be the first and only thing he'll be thinking about.. so funny! Sex may be involved (there are lots of couples who had sex while courting and are still together today) but it takes more than sex to get a focused man. A man in spite of sex remains ambitious.. in fact sex is just a relief feeling for most of them. If you're a woman who sees it that way, then you're a better woman. But sex is d height for many women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by lilmax(m): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
so if the ones already having wells accept your advice, who go marry them?

please leave it like that, let the Wells keep keep getting deep, they're not for marriage
Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by SageMK: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
Who get time to read this epistle? grin

Well, let men close their legs and see if women wouldn't.

5 Likes

Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by patroit001(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Because u attend Deeper life doesn't mean we must all marry the Deeper way. Some people will come on social media and be forming holy.
Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by AgroSeeds: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2019
BRETHA:
This is for the ladies who are looking to settle down.

When it comes to dating, the saying goes there’s no one way rule to go about it but I believe they’re ways to help yourself if things are not going to plan. But I really want to speak on something extremely important, something that has changed my life. When I entered the dating world, I would meet loads of guys. I was so focused on the external aspect of my life, my looks, my clothes my hair, my body and all these shallow things that had no substance. I thought these things will give me the man I wanted. I gave up my body freely to men within only months of dating, and I began to see a pattern. I was attracting the same kind of men and I was seeing the same results, men who would come in and out of my life and nothing else and I decided to make a change. This generation encourages casual sex, vanity and nonsensical things. There’s a reason why so many women are single in this generation, searching for husbands when some of the problems lie deep within yourself, something that men will never reveal to you.

Women please stop giving out your body so freely, it devalues and cheapens you. Stop having sex with a man within the first second third etc month. I 100 percent advise against pre marital sex but if you must, build a solid friendship based on trust and understanding before unraveling that side of you. A man might stay with you, he will love you, but he will never take you seriously if you share such an intimate side of you so quickly. Men are very smart when choosing a wife, a man of value is not going to marry a lady who doesn’t carry her body like a pure temple. Sex represents a lot, if you feel like it doesn’t matter, darling think again and look in the mirror. Ask yourself why all the men you’ve continuously had sex with never married you. If you are a virgin, please keep it and NEVER give it up to a man who is not your husband. Your husband will cherish you so much as virginity is one of the best gifts you can give to each other in marriage. If you are getting the same results from men, this is probably the number one reason why. They’re good men out there, you just need to value yourself more. Sex will not keep him no matter how good you think you are in bed.

I also need ladies to have more substance. Your fine sexy body with perfect makeup and wigs will not get you the desired man you dream of. Showing off your body might get you attention, but not the one you truly desire for a long lasting relationship. Sometimes you might see a couple, a very fine man with a plain looking woman, and then you ask yourself why? ‘why her and not me, im beautiful yet no man takes me seriously, whyy?’ Darling, its because there’s something about the plain woman that makes her outstanding from the rest. She has internal substance which has longevity. Your inner beauty shines brighter than the one outside, work on your character ladies. This is not to say you can go around looking unpresentable, but try not to fix your whole life on looks and shallow things which fade. Have substance, wisdom, a career, kindness, homely attributes, something tangible that can attract a man equal to your kind.

Use your youth wisely and invest your time meaningfully, because once it’s gone, you’ll only have your self to blame. Do not allow the nasty things of this generation to waste your time.

The two bolded in your topic sums up everything. I shouldn't be saying this because its like an expo am leaking. It's against "guy" code. I can assure you that most guys can smell "bad" and "non"-substance" girls from afar.

When guys perceive this, all they now want is one thing. Am not trying to boast but I can assure you that am good looking, huge and presentable (Huge Turn on for most ladies who want to settle). But you need to see the lady am dating. Even most of my female friends who are classic beauties are still wondering why I never asked them out. They chat me up on this. I just laugh over it and make fun about it.

But deep within me, am very much aware that why I chose my not so beautiful woman is because she is rich in substance, homely, understanding, knows her boundaries and highly respectful. Even in my shortcomings, she still makes me feel like am the man in charge and keeps motivating me. Thats the key!

As for those other lady friends of mine, they are totally empty and shallow. I can't describe how guys know it. Its a man or guy code.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
A message like this should be impartial and void of double standards.

OP, see my complete reply in Family.
Re: Women, Close Your Legs!!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
let the fvcking begin

(1) (Reply)

My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters / Can A Girl With Five Boy Friend Be Called A Prostitute Or A Sharp Girl? / A Woman Beat Up Her Husband Because She Caught Him With Side Chic ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.