Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters (1698 Views)

Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo) / Many Nigerian GOs Are Responsible For The Overflow Of Spinsters In Their Church / Marry Before Its Too Late - A Piece Of Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have only a few things to say, so lemme be quick.
For those of you girls/women here that are not married, or those in a relationship hoping it would lead to marriage;listen to what I have to say.
The most important quality you must possess as a woman intending to get married is that "YOU MUST BE OF VALUE".
Yes this is the key. Most girls are valueless!
Now what do I mean by valueless?it means not really having any key important skill, shikina!
Your beauty mean nothing if you dont have value.your yansh is not what will get you a good husband, but your value.
I notice a common thing about the so called " cute girls" who think their face is all that matters or their big breasts or ass, its not.it might matter during dating, but no man wants to keep a valueless woman as a wife.
Your value could be that you're financially independent, have a high EIQ, have your own source of income, being educated,etc
I'm sure you all have seen some wedding pics and say to yourself"I fine pass this girl, how come I never marry", well the anwser is that that "ugly" girl has value.
Most girls in relationships nowadays are liability.
BE AN ASSET TO YOUR MAN.everybody loves assets.
Bye

6 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by missjo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Can't argue against this.

5 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by XploreLife(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Loyalty and Value

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
XploreLife:
Loyalty and Value
yeah true
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
the real value of a woman is her been virgin

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:
the real value of a woman is her been virgin

Can you date a virgin without asking for sex?

3 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nuclear99(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
missjo:
Can't argue against this.
Then hide your face

2 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by missimelda01(f): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sorry but you sound harsh, this isn't a good way to advise people sir
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by daneni1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
They are only needed for dating just like the response in the pic below

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by LordKO(m): 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Our choices and understanding really differ. Personally, inestimable value (invaluableness) of a woman lies in good ethics. So, provided that she's ethically sound - balancing altruism and conscientiousness - and beautiful to my eyes, every other thing is irrelevant or secondary.

3 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by correctguy101(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Well, what can I say? Value? Valueless? Who's to say what has value and what doesn't?

And Billyonaire, leave these mundane matters for children abeg. I know there'd be interesting stuffs you want to share, please do share quickly, I dey hurry. Too lazy these days abeg....

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tela101:

yes i will, and for the sex, i will get it from non-virgin
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Billyonaire369:
For those of you girls/women here that are not married, or those in a relationship hoping it would lead to marriage;listen to what I have to say.
The most important quality you must possess as a woman intending to get married is that "YOU MUST BE OF VALUE".
Now what do I mean by valueless?it means not really having any key important skill, shikina!
Your beauty mean nothing if you dont have value.your yansh is not what will get you a good husband, but your value.
I notice a common thing about the so called " cute girls" who think their face is all that matters or their big breasts or ass, its not.it might matter during dating, but no man wants to keep a valueless woman as a wife.
Your value could be that you're financially independent, have a high EIQ, have your own source of income, being educated,etc
I'm sure you all have seen some wedding pics and say to yourself"I fine pass this girl, how come I never marry", well the anwser is that that "ugly" girl has value.
Bye

Lol Nairaland don turn to women relationship orientation camp. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:

See them cheaters,

Hope you don't plan on marrying the virgin then, because if am the one eeh, I will catch you and that will be the end.

5 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
correctguy101:
Well, what can I say? Value? Valueless? Who's to say what has value and what doesn't?

And Billyonaire, leave these mundane matters for children abeg. I know there'd be interesting stuffs you want to share, please do share quickly, I dey hurry. Too lazy these days abeg....
I'm not that billyonaire oh bro!billy is way too intelligient to post stuffs line this........actually I'm even looking for him, incase you find him here, holla me BRo.........
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by correctguy101(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
LordKO:
Our choices really differ. Personally, inestimable value of a woman lies in good ethics. So, provided that she's ethically sound - balancing altruism and conscientiousness - and beautiful to my eyes, every other thing is irrelevant or secondary.

Everything is summed up in the bolded, for we all 'look' but 'see' differently.
So why pretend to be saintly or "sagely" and tag other people's preferences as "wrong, valueless, useless" blah blah blah. Heard some drunk said "beauty lies in the eyes of the beer-holder(if you know what i mean grin )
Each to his own but when paths cross, abeg use tolerance navigate your way. What am I even saying . Abeg, each to his own, lols....

2 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by correctguy101(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Billyonaire369:
I'm not that billyonaire oh bro!billy is way too intelligient to post stuffs line this........actually I'm even looking for him, incase you find him here, holla me BRo.........

I see you.
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by vandp: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
To be good is noble.
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
fcdgrand:
Just imagine what rubbish you spitting out
Guys are really confused set of human beings
You wanted a virgin nd when you get one you still have the guts to say you will cheat on her
If you can't keep your prick in one place then you deserve no virgin
Virgin ladies are meant for self control guys not loose guys like you!!!

6 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by AstroG: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
missimelda01:
Sorry but you sound harsh, this isn't a good way to advise people sir

Who come be this one ?

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 10:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pettyprincess2:

Just imagine what rubbish you spitting out
Guys are really confused set of human beings
You wanted a virgin nd when you get one you still have the guts to say you will cheat on her
If you can't keep your prick in one place then you deserve no virgin
Virgin ladies are meant for self control guys not loose guys like you!!!
you are a joker!, cheat; nobody is cheating anybody, confuse; guys are logic, virgin ladies; you can't find virgin ladies only virgin girls, self control; before i have keep myself 1 year 10 months 26 days (2016 to 2018) no sex no mastabution, pure me and i can't date virgin more than 6 months before marry her and beside i can stay up to 2 years plus from sex if i want to

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Lamanii22(f): 10:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tela101:

Ask him that question again
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Lamanii22(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=fcdgrand post=82935461] yes i will, and for the sex, i will get it from non-virgin[/quote
]

Then you must be really selfish or wicked...
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by fcdgrand(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Tela101:

See them cheaters,

Hope you don't plan on marrying the virgin then, because if am the one eeh, I will catch you and that will be the end.
God forbid! i will never cheat on my virgin wife, never!, i can go for long time without sex, if i want to and beside dating virgin should not be more than, maximum 6 months before marry her
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2019
fcdgrand:
God forbid! i will never cheat on my virgin wife, never!, i can go for long time without sex, if i want to and beside dating virgin should not be more than, maximum 6 months before marry her

You said "I can date a virgin and if I need sex, I will get it from a non virgin".

So, you can cheat while dating, what makes you think you will change after marriage?

2 Likes

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:39am On Oct 08, 2019
LordKO:
Our choices and understanding really differ. Personally, inestimable value (invaluableness) of a woman lies in good ethics. So, provided that she's ethically sound - balancing altruism and conscientiousness - and beautiful to my eyes, every other thing is irrelevant or secondary.

undecided angry

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by LordKO(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

undecided angry

Lol. E be like say na dis my Yoruba lady I go come marry las las. Let me know if you dey ready to renounce religion - I no mean say you go become anti-religion or atheist - because I no go like hear say "my religious leader says dis or dat."
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
LordKO:

Lol. E be like say na dis my Yoruba lady I go come marry las las. Let me know if you dey ready to renounce religion - I no mean say you go become anti-religion or atheist - because I no go like hear say "my religious leader says dis or dat."

grin weird of you typing pidgin,

So you aren't religious? Hmmm, can't renounce religion and I don't worship men of God,

So what are you then? When you answer this I'll decide whether to marry you or not cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by LordKO(m): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

grin weird of you typing pidgin,

So you aren't religious? Hmmm, can't renounce religion and I don't worship men of God,

So what are you then? When you answer this I'll decide whether to marry you or not cheesy

I am SBNR (spiritual but not religious) - but I no be neither an atheistic nor anti-religious person. Well, na when I hear say you don renounce religion I go know say I don defeat my village people, lol. Until den, my village I respect una.
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Billyonaire369:
Bye
Blame guys for all the empty head ladies we have...an average girl is not intellectually sound. Guys place emphasis on vague things like virginity,her ability to cook and do household chores etc so an average woman is not pushed to develop herself career wise and intellectual wise. Women of value are not celebrated but so called "decent" girls are...to be seen as wife material by a naija guy,you should never taste alcohol,be active in church,be virgin,etc he doesn't care of what you have upstairs...so ladies feel that they don't have to smarten up and remain in mediocrity...

Ask guys what are their dream lady,they will say virgins that are submissive and homely...
Re: My Little Piece Of Advise To Nairaland's Spinsters by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
LordKO:

I am SBNR (spiritual but not religious) - but I no be neither an atheistic nor anti-religious person. Well, na when I hear say you don renounce religion I go know say I don defeat my village people, lol. Until den, my village I respect una.

Lol okay cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Not Addiction? / Many People Saw Negative Signs And Still Went Ahead To Marry / What Can A Woman Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.