Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? (1749 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 8:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
If you are to spend a day as the opposite sex, what will you do as the opposite sex in one day.
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
First thing I will do is to take a piss whilst standing and check my size.
Will wash down with water running through my hair.
Will go to that fried yam joint and get served early like other guys are by that food vendor who keeps ladies waiting longer than guys.
Will figure out why guys can't close their legs when sitting down.
Will toast a girl and if am lucky will figure out how it feels to drill someone.

8 Likes

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Oluromantic: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
I will step out naked and allow every man I see to press my breast and sleep with me

3 Likes

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
1. I'll grope my breast all the time.

2. I'll donate my brain since I don't need it anymore.

5 Likes

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Mrshape: 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nanatrendy:

Why do you think guys can't close their leg when sitting down?,
for your information some guys can.
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mrshape:

Why do you think guys can't close their leg when sitting down?,
for your information some guys can.
but most don't
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by movingclouds(m): 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nanatrendy:
but most don't
Cos we don't have a pantie we wanna hide
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by movingclouds(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
First thing is to get a Love Machine...
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by lilmax(m): 11:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by majorbravo: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
I'll beg to turn back to a man
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Foodforthought: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
Become woman. God forbid. Na suicide be the next thing
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
movingclouds:

Cos we don't have a pantie we wanna hide
cheesy grin
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Foodforthought:
Become woman. God forbid. Na suicide be the next thing
just when you are about to commit suicide a guy sends you mobile money equivalent to 200 dollars will you still go ahead with the suicide?
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by dhameelare(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Xaos:
1. I'll grope my breast all the time.
2. I'll donate my brain since I don't need it anymore.
Dat no. 2 got me laughing
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Reeberry: 2:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Will go to that fried yam joint and get served early like other guys are by that food vendor who keeps ladies waiting longer than guys.
Will toast a girl and if am lucky will figure out how it feels to drill someone.
How does it feels to receive d**k in your v?

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Foodforthought: 7:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
just when you are about to commit suicide a guy sends you mobile money equivalent to 200 dollars will you still go ahead with the suicide?

tongue cool
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2019
Reeberry:
How does it feels to receive d**k in your v?
ask ur gf
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by kingkoboko: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2019
2b honest, i go m a s t u r b a t e tire that day o! I luv d female body aswear.

Knowin i'm still a MAN wit a female body 4jst 1day, i wont allow any man touch me cos it'll feel so GAY. Yuck! Nyama!

And abeg, there beta b no menstrual flow that day o! Cos na there real wahala go dey. That s h i t fit make me regret & reject d 1day womanhood. Hehehe...

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Reeberry: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
ask ur gf
But you created the thread. That's why I am asking you.

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Melison(m): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
Naughty head grin grin
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Melison(m): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Simply sleep all day and wake up the next day as my self again,I no get time for rubbish grin grin
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by derrydinny: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
go back to sleep
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Nanatrendy(f): 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Reeberry:
But you created the thread. That's why I am asking you.
your question has been postponed to the next sitting of the elders .
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Reeberry: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nanatrendy:
your question has been postponed to the next sitting of the elders .
Creating this thread is irrelevant if you can't answer questions concerning this.

1 Like

Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Passionate888: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Funny comments
Re: If You Woke Up As The Opposite Sex What Will You Do? by Kevsmart88(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2019
Haven't had this good laff in a while...rotfl...u guys made my day already

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex Again (video 18+) / 80% Of The Active Female Monikers Here Are Being Run By Men / Am I Being Stupid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.