Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady (597 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / The Challenges Of Loving And Marrying A Physically Challenged Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by headword: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
Am Emmanuel, age 24, am from IMO state, presently serving, I need a lady for a serious relationship, all the girls have dated, have one bad attitude or the other, I don't know, maybe because am quiet or what, I promise to love her with all of my heart, promise never to let her cry, never to break her heart, give her the attention she desire and always be there for her. she must be a Christian, no matter the tribe or religion, and age does not matter, thanks and God bless. my contact/WhatsApp number: 08060048447
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by kunleweb: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
OK
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
dude you need a hoe
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by clive2u(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
Op u want a christian girl and at d same time u dnt mind d religion? U confuse pass albino left nyash

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by headword: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
made a mistske
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by headword: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
made a mistake
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
k leg post

Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2019
all these single nairaland babes should line up
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by faithfull18(f): 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
headword:
Am Emmanuel, age 24, am from IMO state, presently serving, I need a lady for a serious relationship, all the girls have dated, have one bad attitude or the other, I don't know, maybe because am quiet or what, I promise to love her with all of my heart, promise never to let her cry, never to break her heart, give her the attention she desire and always be there for her. she must be a Christian, no matter the tribe or religion, and age does not matter, thanks and God bless. my contact/WhatsApp number: 08060048447
It's 'I am' not 'am'.
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by clive2u(m): 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
faithfull18:
It's 'I am' not 'am'.
it's faithful not faithfull
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by faithfull18(f): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2019
clive2u:
it's faithful not faithfull
There's a story behind that moniker besides 'faithful' was taken already when I registered. I am allowed to create, so 'faithfull' was coined to mean 'full of faith' or 'filled with faith' , so it isn't a misspelling unlike the OP's.
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by clive2u(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2019
faithfull18:

There's a story behind that moniker besides 'faithful' was taken already when I registered. I am allowed to create, so 'faithfull' was coined to mean 'full of faith' or 'filled with faith' , so it isn't a misspelling unlike the OP's.
what if op used am cos its easier to type than i'm? Mind u some of us aint using auto correct.
Ps: tel me d story behind d moniker, i'm curious
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by faithfull18(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
clive2u:
what if op used am cos its easier to type than i'm? Mind u some of us aint using auto correct.
Ps: tel me d story behind d moniker, i'm curious
No excuse mister, 'am' isn't the same as 'I am' , if he wanted the short form it should have been ' I'm '.
Re: I Need A Good, Loving And Caring Lady by clive2u(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
faithfull18:

No excuse mister, 'am' isn't the same as 'I am' , if he wanted the short form it should have been ' I'm '.
u wont understand

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Man Reveals Why He Would Marry A Village Girl / Let's Hookup Ilorin, Female Only 09059206336 / Help! I Caught My Wife Cheating On Me With A Vibrator On Our Matrimonial Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.