Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady (1328 Views)

'I Slept With Your Best Friend' - Lady Confesses After Her Fiance Propose To Her / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? / He Is A Caring But One Minute Man What Do I Do!? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2021
An anonymous Ghanaian lady has foolishly taken to social media to recount how she's cheating on her boyfriend despite all the goodies the guy does to her life.
According to her in a direct message to socialite Kafui Danku on Facebook, she has dated her boyfriend for five years and is now having one child.

She said the guy gives her everything she demands and requests. She continued that the guy is also loving, caring and every woman's dream but she cannot stay faithful to him.

The lady said she knows nothing about what her problem is but she keeps cheating on the guy with his best friend.

Even though the guy knows that she's cheating, the lady said the guy still loves and cares about her.

As confused as she is, the lady told Kafui Danku to share her story on her page so that her followers can help her decide because she simply does not understand what is wrong with her.

Check out her post below

https://www.browngh.com/boyfriend-loving-caring-cheating-friend-lady
Re: My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by Ohthinktwice(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Anonymous?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by InfernoNig: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
The guy is a mumu man. Probably he had used her for ritual and he need her around so the ritual will be potent. Else I don't see a why he'd love a cheating hoe.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by Blackfire(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
Walahi redpiller go finish that caring boyfriend...

But what do women want
Re: My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady by EQRELOADED1: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RaJL8m4FEY

amaesther:
An anonymous Ghanaian lady has foolishly taken to social media to recount how she's cheating on her boyfriend despite all the goodies the guy does to her life.
According to her in a direct message to socialite Kafui Danku on Facebook, she has dated her boyfriend for five years and is now having one child.

She said the guy gives her everything she demands and requests. She continued that the guy is also loving, caring and every woman's dream but she cannot stay faithful to him.

The lady said she knows nothing about what her problem is but she keeps cheating on the guy with his best friend.

Even though the guy knows that she's cheating, the lady said the guy still loves and cares about her.

As confused as she is, the lady told Kafui Danku to share her story on her page so that her followers can help her decide because she simply does not understand what is wrong with her.

Check out her post below

https://www.browngh.com/boyfriend-loving-caring-cheating-friend-lady

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Mainland Bad Bitches Club / Girlfriend Wahala / She Has Refuse To Wash My Undies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.