Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Are Social Media Ladies Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Social Media Ladies Like This? (478 Views)

Why Are Social Media Girls So Corrupt / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Social Media Ladies Like This? by Quality20(m): 5:54am On Jun 08, 2019
I have been meeting some otherwise descent ladies on the internet like badoo. They are so welcoming and receptive to anything. imagine many of them, agreeing to 3some? That it depends on the amount of money involved? So if I were to ask them to bleep a dog or do 10some, they gonna agree based on d money involved? I think these ladies can do unimaginable things even at these their young unmarried ages. Well I pray our girls would not be so badly spoilt o. Want to know d ethical well being of a society, look at their ladies, if sound then d men too and the society would most likely be OK. As for me i think I'm done dating ladies from social media and even campus ones too
Re: Why Are Social Media Ladies Like This? by Ryan03(f): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2019
You lot like to shift blame on women. You say the well being of society depends on women? What a joke! Majority of the vices in society are done by men. Back to topic, what led to the negotiation? Why asking random girls for sex? Dont tell me you are not aware that most girls that are very active on social media are prostitutes looking for customers yet you sent request and held conversation with them then come here to form holiness. You and your kind are one of the reasons there girls are still in business and will continue to be in business

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With A Divorced Mother Of 4 In 2015 – Twitter User Narrates / I Need A Cheap Call Rate Btw Two Phone Numbers / How To Make Him Stay Long When In Bed. For Married Men/women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.