Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? (8638 Views)

Do You Have Ladies Like This As Your Girlfriend? / We Have Ladies That Don't Want Kids On Nairaland. / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
you see a guy that you like and you send him a mail telling him if you could be friends.

if you are that type of girl, like this post. let's see your percentage.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Gentle034(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hmmmmm, O.P, lemme just book space first
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Topestbilly(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Make I book 2, some nonsense post dey make sense at times
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Oxster(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
All this pathetic Nl girls

Na savage and beef full nL

Everyone wanna gets de highest savage

It doesn't ohgrin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Present sir grin

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Saintsammurai(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yes they are ladies like that on naira land, when they observe maturity in you, they send you pm..
I respect these few ladies for life.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Dillusionist(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
sad
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Yes they are ladies like that on naira land, when they observe maturity in you, they send you pm..
I respect these few ladies for life.
You'll still be the one to come here and type how cheap these girls are. Person wey take una seriously enter one chance.

15 Likes

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mouth sealed... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed waiting for our mother in Israel to comment first
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
You'll still be the one to come here and type how cheap these girls are. Person wey take una seriously enter one chance.
lol definitely not me..

I believe i am one of the guys in naira land that has up to 50 female nairalanders in my whatsap list of which have always been on the increase over the years.

they know themselves and they know that i can be playful sometimes on nairaland but i don't kiss and tell..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by KushyKush: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biacan undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Saintsammurai:
lol definitely not me..

I believe i am one of the guys in naira land that has up to 50 female nairalanders in my whatsap list of which have always been on the increase over the years.

they know themselves and they know that i can be playful sometimes on nairaland but i don't kiss and tell..
Hahahaha. Perhaps this is another of your numerous faces. I do see how you brag of fùcking your imaginary cheap NL girls. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
KushyKush:
Biacan undecided
the name of your queen put some respect when calling the name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
For where? Women pretend pass Lucifer o
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:

are you among such ladies?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Saintsammurai(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Hahahaha. Perhaps this is another of your numerous faces. I do see how you brag of fùcking your imaginary cheap NL girls. grin
Lol that was then and come to think of it, i never mentioned names and will never do that even if you point a gun to my head..
Like seriously..
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:
Serious chance oo. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by MhizzAJ(f): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Serious chance oo. grin
I swear grin grin
They will fall your hand ehn cheesy grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Present sir grin

prove it to me with an evidence.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by KushyKush: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
biacan:
the name of your queen put some respect when calling the name

please swerve undecided
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by njokuuche77(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
kimbraa:

Please kimbraa, where are you from?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

prove it to me with an evidence.
I am not kiss and tell,i dont do that shii. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I swear grin grin
They will fall your hand ehn cheesy grin
Bae the way you'll be disappointed, you'll be wondering if London Bridge fell on you. grin
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by unapapadeycraze: 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
I am not kiss and tell,i dont do that shii. grin

you are lying then. m just wondering sheeee na only guy go dey send mail every time? where are the ladies?
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae the way you'll be disappointed, you'll be wondering if London Bridge fell on you. grin
For real I do think u female folks feels "great & elated " when a guy dissapoints u ,especially, when u guyz are courageous enough to make "advances" to a male folk you're crushing on ..... But u guyz simply takes pleasure in " falling the hand " of a guy who dares makes advances like ur life goals & destiny depends on it.. undecided undecided....Smh.....

Don't even raise that defence line that ; " I don't do that shit even if other girls does that !!.....I 'm different !". No,you're differential calculus not only "different" !!

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by khiaa(f): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
unapapadeycraze:
you see a guy that you like and you send him a mail telling him if you could be friends.

if you are that type of girl, like this post. let's see your percentage.

Why not just walk over to him and say hello.

1 Like

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by makydebbie(f): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
MidNightHunter:

[b]For real I do think u female folks feels "great & elated " when a guy dissapoints u ,especially, when u guyz are courageous enough to make "advances" to a male folk you're crushing on ..... But u guyz simply takes pleasure in " falling the hand " of a guy who dares makes advances like ur life goals & destiny depends on it.. undecided undecided....Smh.....

Don't even raise that defence line that ; " I don't do that shit even if other girls does that !!.....I 'm different !". No,you're differential calculus not only "different" !!

/b]
I'm not a sadist that'll feel great when disappointed. For me to be even disappointed shows I expected differently and respected you. For me to even make advances shows I saw took you in high esteem.
Abeg, don't quote me with baseless generalizations. I don't know how we can argue logically with that.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by edimolu(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yes sure , majority of them in every section except romance.....pride dey worry female romancelanders
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
[s]I'm not a sadist that'll feel great when disappointed. For me to be even disappointed shows I expected differently and respected you. For me to even make advances shows I saw took you in high esteem.
Abeg, don't quote me with baseless generalizations. I don't know how we can argue logically with that.[/s]

Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
sure there are ladies like that here but the habit of uploading pixs on nairaland without her permission when u meet up nl ladies,putting whatsap screenshots chats in here,kissing and telling etc will discourage more ladies.
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by iykekelvins(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Very rare. They feel it's a man's job to do the messaging.

If you pm, them no go reply..
Re: Do We Have Ladies Like This On Nairaland? by biacan(f): 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
embarassed
lefulefu:
sure there are ladies like that here
Lefu please abeg help me confirm what happen to Martin is like he lost someone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos) / I Just Disvirgin A Side Chick Whose Is Not My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.