Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM (43097 Views)

18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Women Expose A Man & His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMs To Send Them Dick / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by GisterBlogger: 6:47am On Jun 08, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian feminist and challenger ties the knot with her man, 5 months after he slid into her DM.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/wedding-photos-nigerian-a-feminist-her-man-5-months-after-he-slid-into-her-dm

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by GisterBlogger: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by nosiebaba(m): 6:51am On Jun 08, 2019
God is good.. Beauty truly lies in the eyes of the beholder.

253 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Joshmodest(m): 6:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Any educated woman is a feminist !!!

Wow

Nigeria we hail thee !!!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by NOC1(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2019
God brought peoples of same design together, thier kids must not resemble them on beauty.
was she on a dry fast?
another man food is another man poison.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by tee59(f): 8:17am On Jun 08, 2019
NOC1:
God brought peoples of same design together, thier kids must not resemble them on beauty.
was she on a dry fast?
another man food is another man poison.
never
nosiebaba:
The two of you have no mercy at all. cry

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by nosiebaba(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2019
tee59:
never The two of you have no mercy at all. cry
As I hear say she be feminist on top na

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by AmIYourMate(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
I have come to a conclusion that feminist use juju to attract male spouses.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by tydi(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
I didn't read their chats, I do not care, also did I care for people comments up there..
My take on this is that she would definitely end up being a single mother cus feminist doesn't have nothing to do with marriage, she's growing old and needed a baby to hold onto.. Life is short

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by mrNEMZY(m): 9:35am On Jun 08, 2019
This just confirms my point.

She was a feminist because she is an evening newspaper, and desperately lacks preek.

Immediately a guy came, she dropped her useless feminism.

See guys, whenever you see a feminist, have pity on them, they live a very depressing life, and they cling on to feminism just to avoid suicide. You can even extend the pity by offering them preek aswell, let's help reduce depression among the evening newspapers.

Nonsense

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by faithfull18(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerians and misuse of the word 'feminist' , a woman can't have an opinion again without being tagged feminist. Cool pics by the way.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2019
People wey no gree get sense. How ur kids go con be. Husband be like rat wife be like bat

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by molybdenum0012: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2019
Good one.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Ryan03(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2019
faithfull18:
Nigerians and misuse of the word 'feminist' , a woman can't have an opinion again without being tagged feminist. Cool pics by the way.
My dear, there is nothing wrong in being a feminist, as a woman, you have right to your own opinion, you make choices that benefits you. Forget all these gold diggers parading themselves as feminist, you know yourself. Dont let anyone make you feel bad for having an opinion in life

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Jaqenhghar: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2019

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by iammo(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2019
cool

That niggah is freaking smooth, the dm was like a lawyer writting a petition

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by OddslordIsBack: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2019
no wonder.....

the gel is beautiful

lol

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Kendumazy(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Happy marital life to them. Love is truly kind in some areas.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Westsida: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
After they must have been used/overused/reduced to a single mother. Then they get frustrated and suddenly turn to a feminist. She look so Deek/food starved. Thanks to men that can eat anything sha!

lipsrsealed

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by borntoexcel2000(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
nosiebaba:

You mean "beer-holder"

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Octopusssy(f): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
*chuckle*

'Feminist' must be one of the most misused nouns in Nigerian social media.

The chick looks malnourished, though. Whoever did her makeup should be flogged with a horsewhip. Wtf!

Happy married life to the newest couple in town.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by 9jaBloke: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Feminism is often misinterpreted. It is simply a struggle for women's rights and equal opportunities and representation. By extension, it is an advocacy for total eradication of sexism in human engagements viz; social, religious, economic, political and for fair treatment of fellow humans irrespective of gender.

No, it is not gender sensitive. An alpha male can be a feminist so long as he actively or passively supports the fight for gender equality.

Lots of uninformed people mistake Misandry for Feminism. Agreed, there are some radicalised versions but a true feminist stands against female oppression/discrimination and advocates gender equity and neutrality. So, let's all get rid of the sick notion that feminism automatically translates to man-hating.

The United Nations General Assembly listed Gender Equality as one of the 17 Global goals to be achieved before year 2030 for sustainable development in the world and a good number of African men are still wallowing in an intellectual jungle.

I honestly don't get you guys at times. Going by the outrageous national and global stats on gender inequality and abuse, this ideology should be supported by every fair and reasonable person.

I'm a man and a feminist and I offer no apologies.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Junkie1: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
LMAO THAT'S ONE UGLY BITCH LMAO AM SURE THIS IS HOW ALL THE NAIRALAND FEMINISTS LOOK LIKE

AND THAT NIGGA IS A SIMP FOR WIFING HER UP SHE'S GONBA MAKE WASH HER UNDERWEAR AND COOK FOR HER AND SUCK ON HER TOES BEFORE SHE LET HOM SMASH SMH

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Humility017(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
Any educated woman is a feminist !!!

Wow

Nigeria we hail thee !!!!!
I know her very well... she is a staunch feminist. her name is mercy a uniben graduate. she is my friend...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by tstx(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Hehehe
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by HitSong: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
UGLY TO

WITH THERE TERRIBLE CHARACTER, NOTHING TO OFFER APART FROM THEIR FISHY POUSSY AND AFTER A BODY-COUNT OF ABOUT 20, THEY BECOME YEYE OLD CARGO FEMINISTS...

#TEAM VIRGINS cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Uses Keke For Their Pre-wedding Pictures / What Does It Mean When A Woman Tells You This....? / 7 Top Qualities Of A Big Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.