Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? (42642 Views)

Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters? / I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 6:30pm On Jan 25
I will try and make this brief and please ignore the errors.

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

Can such past truly be overlooked?

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Fikkoski: 6:36pm On Jan 25
The handwriting on the wall is not difficult to read.

At this point what advice will one still be looking for?

Sometimes, our stubbornness is the cause of our "had I know".

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by gameova(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25
It depends on what the past is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 6:45pm On Jan 25
gameova:
It depends on what the past is

In this situation can such past truly be overlooked?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by gameova(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25
Elzazzi:

In this situation can such past truly be overlooked?
Not really
But humans are made different so you never can tell

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 6:46pm On Jan 25
I will appreciate if mods can move this to FP

2 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 6:47pm On Jan 25
gameova:
Not really
But humans are made different so you never can tell

Hmm you are right
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by teewhydope(m): 7:32pm On Jan 25
this is sad

3 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by BennyDGreat: 7:57pm On Jan 25
Honestly, it may be difficult to see her same way if he eventually goes ahead with the marriage. It's a really rough past and unfortunately, human beings are wired to think in certain ways after knowing dark secrets about someone

175 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by muller101(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25
This kind of case can't be overlooked. The guy will spend the rest of his life with her harboring a feeling of guilt towards her. A day will come which the lady will provoke the guy I am telling you that will be the end of such union. All secretes will be exposed.

219 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:40pm On Jan 25
My dear, in the grand theater of relationships, honesty is the leading lady, and it seems she's been backstage for quite a while.

"Your friend's cousin" is faced with quite the Shakespearean dilemma, a tragic tale of past indiscretions surfacing on the eve of matrimonial bliss. Now, my friend, while people can evolve and change, transparency is key. If a partner hides a history as colorful as a disco ball, it raises questions about the foundation of trust.

Sure, everyone has a past, but keeping it a secret until the eleventh hour is a tad dramatic, don't you think? My advice? Open the curtains, let the truth take a bow, and then decide if the leading lady deserves a standing ovation or a polite exit. After all, a marriage built on trust and mutual understanding is far more likely to weather life's storms than one shrouded in secrecy and uncertainty. 🎭💔

251 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by eepeepook: 5:35am On Jan 26
1. Fake story.

2. If real, the guy would marry her. Out of sight equals out of mind. If presented evidence, he would still push it aside as her past deeds. He may use it against her in future, as far as ten years into the marriage.

3. Wetin dey sweet una about posting lies here? Una no get better thing to do for real life?

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Myrepublic(m): 5:48am On Jan 26
Even if this story is not true,but things like this happens. I can't marry such and I will not even allow my enemy marry such a girl..

Which values that kind wife get to train your kids with? Such can't respect her husband and the marriage. She will be in your home and still be striping in private appointment with men..

Oga go burn your invitation cards and delete those on your phone.. You deserve a better woman. How man go struggle make money finish, go marry someone that is comfortable in using her body to satisfy the sexual urge, of every man that says hi to her for a token?

U dey craze ,abi you high?

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 10:52am On Jan 26
Most times it can but you don't need to still look at her past life because it's the past
Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by malaria(f): 11:22am On Jan 26
This is one reason why you open up to your future partner about you. If he or she is matured enough tohandle it then nothing can break you people. Once you start hearing stories from outsiders, problem don start be that .Marriage is not a child's play . The groom should question the lady, every angel had a past and every devil was once an angel . No one is perfect .

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Itiskdg121(m): 11:31am On Jan 26
I'm not in support of the said lady, but what type of man is your friend's cousin to start with?

7 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 11:43am On Jan 26
JessicaRabbit:
My dear, in the grand theater of relationships, honesty is the leading lady, and it seems she's been backstage for quite a while.

"Your friend's cousin" is faced with quite the Shakespearean dilemma, a tragic tale of past indiscretions surfacing on the eve of matrimonial bliss. Now, my friend, while people can evolve and change, transparency is key. If a partner hides a history as colorful as a disco ball, it raises questions about the foundation of trust.

Sure, everyone has a past, but keeping it a secret until the eleventh hour is a tad dramatic, don't you think? My advice? Open the curtains, let the truth take a bow, and then decide if the leading lady deserves a standing ovation or a polite exit. After all, a marriage built on trust and mutual understanding is far more likely to weather life's storms than one shrouded in secrecy and uncertainty. 🎭💔

This is absolutely true. Words of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 11:46am On Jan 26
eepeepook:
1. Fake story.

2. If real, the guy would marry her. Out of sight equals out of mind. If presented evidence, he would still push it aside as her past deeds. He may use it against her in future, as far as ten years into the marriage.

3. Wetin dey sweet una about posting lies here? Una no get better thing to do for real life?

So because I no get work i go post this kind thing here ? I would have post the Wedding IV but the guy hasn’t confronted the lady yet and he’s still pondering on what action he will take next. It’s funny as you said it’s fake as if such things don’t happen. Well it doesn’t matter if you believe or not. I only posted so others can learn, especially ladies

14 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by jmoore(m): 11:47am On Jan 26
If you don't want to marry a virgin, I think it is ridiculous to look down on a stripper, ashaw0.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by eepeepook: 12:08pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

So because I no get work i go post this kind thing here ? I would have post the Wedding IV but the guy hasn’t confronted the lady yet and he’s still pondering on what action he will take next. It’s funny as you said it’s fake as if such things don’t happen. Well it doesn’t matter if you believe or not. I only posted so others can learn, especially ladies
Exactly what children on Nairaland claim after posting lies. Mscheew.

8 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by iLegendd(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26
The rule is:

A woman's past is the most important thing to a man.

A man's future is the most important thing to a woman.

Whoever goes against this will regret. If you marry a man with no future, you'll regret as a woman. If you marry a woman with a terrible past that you're already aware of, it will haunt you for life and you'll regret marrying her.

To men: Forget about how tall, smart, rich and beautiful she is. Her past matters most if you want to marry her. Every other thing is a bonus.

To women: Forget about how tall and handsome he is, his future matters most if you want to marry him. Every other thing is a bonus.

178 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by SkengRay: 12:21pm On Jan 26
iLegendd:
The rule is:

Whoever goes against this will regret. If you marry a man with no future, you'll regret as a woman. If you marry a woman with a terrible past that you're already aware of, it will haunt you for life and you'll regret marrying her.

Dammmn Wisdom no go kill you boss

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

I was with my close friend yesterday evening. While we were chilling together, a call came in on his phone. it was his cousin that called telling what had happened and also seeking his advice. Now this is what happened, this his cousin has been dating this lady for about a year I think and he has already proposed to her and even took her to his parents and siblings. He also visited the lady family and did some introduction. Now April this year has been chosen for the wedding ceremony proper and a date has been fixed. This is where trouble started.

My friend cousin created a WhatsApp group for his wedding ceremony, he added all his friends and some of his classmates to this group so they can join hands and make his wedding day memorable. He posted his wedding IV to the group and some pictures of him and the lady, one of his old time classmate recognized her and immediately called him for a private meeting for urgent discussions.

He visited him the next day and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere.

After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her. What advice would you give him in such a situation my fellow Nlanders ?
You already advised him.

What would the value of our advice be then?

3 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by Elzazzi: 1:07pm On Jan 26
iLegendd:
The rule is:

Absolutely true.

5 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by KingEarnest(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26
iLegendd:
The rule is:

Boss at bolded, even if you are not aware, you will still regret it.
So far you did not marry her a virgin, there is already trouble.

I don't think this marriage thing is for me.

21 Likes

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by talk2hb1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26
Marriage and Love are Two Different Things entirely, Marriage is more of a contract than a love affairs.

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by robinfemi: 3:56pm On Jan 26
To overlook a past of a girl depend on you, depends on the life you have also used,
if you are not a type that emphasizes alot and don't counts

1 Like

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by mrrandomguy: 3:57pm On Jan 26
1. Ìlẹ̀kẹ̀ ìdí (waist beads) at work...
I hope they have not had sex?

2. Your friend should not overlook such a past, otherwise his name is sorry. It appears to me that your friend is a responsible man, at least he doesn't appear to be a street guy from your story.

3. That lady is already damaged sexually and emotionally. If she had repented and truly healed, she would have opened up to your friend about her past.

4. Your friend can never satisfy her no matter how hard he tries. Going abroad with this type of woman is even more dangerous as she can turn around and render your friend's life miserable over there.

5. I wonder why men are willing to settle down with overused ladies when there are God fearing, beautiful and fanimorous young virgins everywhere around.

6. Tell your friend to accept Jesus. Take him for spiritual counselling and deliverance prayers because he may be under the influence of charms and love spells. Women like this lady are not ordinary.

Elzazzi:

How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin. After all these revelation this guy was in deep pain as he had already gone far with the weeding preparations. Of course his old time classmate advised him not to marry her, but this guy loves her so much and he is in a big dilemma of what to do next. As he thinking of leaving the country and go start life with her elsewhere. After my friend explained everything to me, I was just short of words but of course I advised he shouldn’t marry her.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by GboyegaD(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26
She should bring it up with her to hear her side of the story. The friend could have hyped things out of jealousy.

That said, even if it is true, it's her past provided she has genuinely changed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:58pm On Jan 26
..........and this guy told him everything about his fiancée. How she used to be a stripper in Lagos clubs years back and how he and his friends had wild 3some with her. She used to base in Lagos as a call girl but relocated to Abuja and that’s where she met my friend cousin.
Dem ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME crew undecided

In life, you reap what you sow.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? by free2ryhme: 3:58pm On Jan 26
Elzazzi:

If her past came calling she should answer her call. End of story

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage / Slay Queen Reveals Why She Dates Only Married Men (Photos) / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.