Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. (1932 Views)

Am Hurting... What Shld I Do / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / What Shld I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Cutier(f): 10:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
Actually i have a lot of guys dsturbin me but i dont feel anything for them, the only guy i love does not feel the way i do but he really likes me no doubt about dat.we'v bn good friends and he doesn't have anyone yet and he is due aswell. we are far apart now but i still fink of him, am so into him to the extent of seeing him in my dreams always.The problem now is i find it difficult to say yes to anyone cos i fink he is the only ideal man for me.I dnt knw what to do i love him so much.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Omolola1(f): 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
You don't know what to do? GOSH! Go for him gurl. BTW, am goin 2 be the chief bridesmaid. hehehe
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Dyt(f): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2010
Use juju on him,he ll run after u lyk bee n honey
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Cutier(f): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Lola, i said he doesn't feel d way i do.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by 198: 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
Dyt:

WORD

Shes speaking from experience!! grin grin grin
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Tosinville(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2010
Since you love him that much why cant u take some bold steps to express how u really feel for him?

Men are not the only one to do everything for relationship/marriage cos the way u speak shows u r waiting for him to propose, if it is that then "u go tey 4 fola-agoro junction e no go propose"
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Omolola1(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
he doesn't? does he like you at least? if he does, use that as an advantage. you are a gurl, use ur prowress to get him
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Dyt(f): 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2010
190,u?
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by darqly(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
Well u can either tell him outright how u feel about him, or just wait for the next chappy to propose and you agree to marry him. If you do the former,you don't lose a thing and can be happy here on earth. You settle for the latter, you'll never know what might have been between you two. Tis up to you.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Dsense(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2010
OP,don't think or say d guy doesn't feel d same way u feel for him,he ''might be'' feeling just exactly u feel for him but not willing to ruin d friendship since u guys have been friends long time ago like u said.My advice for u is to propose to him, he might be expecting dat from u grin grin.Serious ooo but laf dey catch me.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Omolola1(f): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Poster, dont propose to him oo! Trust me, he would be the one to that after u are done wiv him *u knw what i mean?*
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Cutier(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Dyt, am a christian i dnt practice such, Thanks. @Tosin and Lola av tried all i culd do as a lady.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Dyt(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ha ha ha,burn 50coloured candles,go 2 ori oke,fast 4 40days n u ll c miracle
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Omolola1(f): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2010
Hmmn, then leave him, maybe he just likes u as a friend. You wuld find a guy who u would love and would love u in return
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by r231(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
my car is due for service too, what should i do grin grin

you better take easy and don't go jumping on some man dat don't luv u jus cus you are due for marriage (due for marriage LMAO)
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Cutier(f): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
@lola, i wuld av loved to leave him if i culd but i can just help it. I keep finkin of him for months now.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Omolola1(f): 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2010
Oh pls! u are just goin to end up hurting urself. i knw its difficult, but quit thinkin abt him cos he is not doin same
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Olami099(m): 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2010
Love!Love!!Love!!!Everytime love,and the next thing is that help please the one i love returns it back in d opposite direction and u keep on saying the word.Osu mi oooo,The word doesn't exist jare 4get about it make use of yourself in life
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by luap: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2010
Honey, you have been love struck.

Doctors orders: Go out to a bar and get a good shagging. Guaranteed to cure all ills of the heart. Don't forget to use protection.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Osama10(m): 12:25am On Oct 01, 2010
Am Due For Marriage. shocked grin grin
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by charlisco(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2010
u are not different, i was so much into my exgirlfrend, but i discover that she has no such feeling for me. every about her to me is all about money and recharge card, imagine i called her 10months after breakup, the next topic i hear from her is guy i am broke pls send me recharge card, that drive me into my nutshell. uptill now she had not change.

so what i am trying to say, is that after the dissapointment i decided dat i will not b so much into any girl expect she show that love, which i am receiving now.
in all, someone you love, tend not to you love you back that same ways
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by deniyor: 1:15am On Oct 01, 2010
Wait for him to fall in love with you. He is your ideal guy and is definitely worth the wait. Your case might end up like this lady here.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-523293.0.html
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by GL(f): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2010
u don't have to propose to the guy, but u should tell him in clear terms how u feel. and if he refuses to give a relationship a try, u should work towards getting over him.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by saintneo(m): 11:17am On Oct 01, 2010
Dyt:

see them evil people tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue sorry for replyin b4 u use it on me.

@cutier, u r ripe! my simple advice, don't fall off the mother tree. remember the best fruits are always plucked not picked.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by SAGoddess: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2010
Clarity please[/b]

At what age is one [b]DUE
for marriage?
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by Cutier(f): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2010
As for me once u ar above 18yrs nd uv achieved wht's expected of u, so age or no age it depends on individuals.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by madlady(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2010
^^

It's obvious that your a really nice person (your replies) so if you feel your ready for marriage
and sure your "good friend" knows how you feel about him, maybe you should start seeing other guys.

Who knows undecided he may realise he feels the same about you when you not around so much.
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by trimandtrendy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2010
My sister pray about it. there is absolutely nothing Baba GOd cannot do. the heart of Kings are in his hands
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by ITbomb(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
Yes like i always say pray and fast about it then tell your pastor and wait, . . . .0. . .:-)
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by 190: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2010
since u are due for marriage

THEN GET MARRIED PLS
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by kokoye(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
He might be scared (or cautious) because of the way you have been rejecting other guys.

If you feel that way about him . . why dont you tell him?

what's the worst that could happen - you live happily together forever or you know how he truly feels and you are free in your mind to move on.

?
Re: Am Due For Marriage,what Shld I Do. by kokoye(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2010
trimandtrendy:

My sister pray about it. there is absolutely nothing Baba GOd cannot do. the heart of Kings are in his hands

Pray to God to let someone talk to you . . or fall in love with you 

is that not manipulation . . or cheating? 

That's where you people miss it . .praying when you should be slobbing grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suffering For The Sins Of Your Parents. / All Women Are The Same / Pals What Will U Advice Me To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.