Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

What Shld I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shld I Do? (2179 Views)

Am Hurting... What Shld I Do / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shld I Do? by desola234: 6:02am On May 25, 2011
i dated my ex for about three years, then he cheated on me wit his best friend (female).then he lied to me. he never admitted to me that he dated her! we broke up december 2010 and now he's engaged to her. i feel like killing him cos he just wasted my time, i hate him! i amso hurt and angry, i was with him when he couldnt feed himself. i am just happy, i mean good riddance to bad rubbish but itz so annoying and i feel used and dumped
Re: What Shld I Do? by 190: 6:17am On May 25, 2011
Then Go ahead and kill him and make yourself happy angry
Re: What Shld I Do? by simpleseyi: 6:38am On May 25, 2011
GOD made it happen so that you will not end up marrying a cheat. I AM HAPPY FOR YOU.
Now, Mr. Right is waiting for you somewhere, just be patient, he will come around.
Re: What Shld I Do? by deniyor: 6:54am On May 25, 2011
Shoot them both. I can sell you the gun and bullets - all untraceable
Re: What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 25, 2011
@poster
its called life and its valuable lessons. at least now you are wiser and more experienced in the dating game. . . . . . . . .and should thank your ex for that.

also, just because he viewed your r/ship differentely than what you expected, shouldnt be a reason to kill anybody. blame yourself for not reading the signs properly.

the fact that you still waste time in your life today for this guy who left you 6months ago says much about your state of mind (you obviously havent moved on yet) and the earlier you will let go, the better it will be for you.
Re: What Shld I Do? by livedit(f): 11:22pm On May 25, 2011
Sadly, that IS apart of life and it happens one time or another to the rest of us.   I know you are heartbroken and feel used and betrayed but in due time (ONLY) if you allow it, it shall pass.  It may not seem or feel like it now, but it will.  Believe it or not, you ARE much better off without this cheater/liar in your life.  You need someone positive and who can add to your life, not take away from it.  This is a horrific thing anybody has to go through in their life, but just like the rest of us, you just have to chop this up to a lesson well learned of trusting and choosing more carefully whom you let be apart of your life.  There is no need to hold unforgiveness and bitterness against this guy.  I'm not saying you don't deserve to be angry, because you have every right to.  Be angry, but sin not.  Unforgiveness is a terrible terrible thing to hold on to and that's something you definitely don't want pending you down in your life.  Because when you do, it's ONLY hurting YOU not HIM.  He is not even worth it.  He has moved on with his life.  And the best revenge you can do at this point is forgive him and her, and release them then move on with your life.  What future can they possibly have with a foundation built on lies and cheating??  Just pray and ask God to help you and bring someone whom will be faithful, loyal and honest.  Don't let this man continue to have any more power over you than he already has.   You will never be able to move on to bigger and better things in your life holding on to *garbage*.
Re: What Shld I Do? by IZUKWU(m): 6:46am On May 26, 2011
livedit:

Sadly, that IS apart of life and it happens one time or another to the rest of us.   I know you are heartbroken and feel used and betrayed but in due time (ONLY) if you allow it, it shall pass.  It may not seem or feel like it now, but it will.  Believe it or not, you ARE much better off without this cheater/liar in your life.  You need someone positive and who can add to your life, not take away from it.  This is a horrific thing anybody has to go through in their life, but just like the rest of us, you just have to chop this up to a lesson well learned of trusting and choosing more carefully whom you let be apart of your life.  There is no need to hold unforgiveness and bitterness against this guy.  I'm not saying you don't deserve to be angry, because you have every right to.  Be angry, but sin not.  Unforgiveness is a terrible terrible thing to hold on to and that's something you definitely don't want pending you down in your life.  Because when you do, it's ONLY hurting YOU not HIM.  He is not even worth it.  He has moved on with his life.  And the best revenge you can do at this point is forgive him and her, and release them then move on with your life.  What future can they possibly have with a foundation built on lies and cheating??  Just pray and ask God to help you and bring someone whom will be faithful, loyal and honest.  Don't let this man continue to have any more power over you than he already has.   You will never be able to move on to bigger and better things in your life holding on to *garbage*. 
well said,take heart sis.
Re: What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 7:01am On May 26, 2011
@Op you happened to be a banging type not a marriage type so chill and wait for your man
Re: What Shld I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 7:32am On May 26, 2011
desola234:

i dated my ex for about three years, then he cheated on me wit his best friend (female).then he lied to me. he never admitted to me that he dated her! we broke up december 2010 and now he's engaged to her. i feel like killing him cos he just wasted my time, i hate him! i amso hurt and angry, i was with him when he couldnt feed himself. i am just happy, i mean good riddance to bad rubbish but itz so annoying and i feel used and dumped

Babygirl, I have to give you a dose of salt.  It may hurt a bit however, what doesn't kill you only make you stronger. 

From your post, you sound more upset that you fed him than the fact he cheated on you with his girlfriend best friend.  True friends doesn't sleep together unless they are Friends with benefits.  Because if you didn't have a problem with "feeding or supporting" him it wouldn't show on your post. 

Relationships are like contracts, you may get a good or bad deal depending on whom you have entered a contract with.  All monies, sweat, attention, time, tears, joy, laughters, food, water, pain, and every factors shared are not wasted because you have gained something from it.  All experiences may not necessarily give you the "good" feel but you can use what you have learned vicariously.

Unfortunately, you gotten the bad deal and you have invested tremendously on the "he may propose" fantasy.  Yes, I said fantasy because it wasn't real   The problem with most women is we tend to give the men whom we have a relationship with every fiber of our being without realizing that we have to put ourselves first. 

I am not saying that you shouldn't invest the fiber of your being however I am only saying go about it with you in mind.  I am going to wrap it up with this because I do not want to be responsible for your high blood pressure with excessive salt. 

There are two types of women when it come to men. 

Jump off women who have invested foolishly without putting themselves first and given up all the "milk" without the "investment" at the end.

"The wifey", a woman he will die and kill another for if he truly loves and respect her.  She may or may not have given up all the "milk" but her "investments" paid off at the end. 

Good news baby girl!  You do not have to remain the "jump off" woman and you will become "the wifey" to the right man some day.  Keep your chin up.  It will be alright.   wink cheesy
Re: What Shld I Do? by jaybee3(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2011
^^^^^^^
u sure ur not a he in real life shocked shocked shocked
dat above is deep cool
Re: What Shld I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 7:41am On May 26, 2011
You missed me huh suga. tongue tongue tongue You wants to find out if I am a "he"? tongue tongue
Re: What Shld I Do? by jaybee3(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2011
Most def . . . .
I like u more when ur sane shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Shld I Do? by MrsChima1(f): 7:51am On May 26, 2011
jay bee:

Most def . . . .
I like u more when your sane  shocked shocked shocked shocked

I like you more when you do your cyber job.   lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  Wait! "Most def" on the missing me part or checking to see if I am a "he"? shocked shocked

Plus she is hurting, I do not need to be too raw with her.  cheesy  I can be nice sometimes.  smiley
Re: What Shld I Do? by obowunmi(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2011
Livedit, said it well. Take heart me lady --- three yrs of time is no joke.
Re: What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 10:04am On May 26, 2011
The only thing you can do whether you like it or not is to move on. yes you are hurting right now but thats just how the cookie crumbled. The goodnews is that you will move on physically, its the emotional wound that will take some time to heal but it will heal if you let it go. Dont be too hard on yourself just pls learn the lessons and there may be a reason he left you and sometimes there is just no reason, you are not the one for him neither is he the one for you.

I am really tired of hearing people say i dated him or her when they were nothing, being there for people when they are down does not mean they should marry you as a reward what if you are not the person"s idea of a wife or husband.If you know you are not up to the task dont do it. dont go trying to bribe a man or a woman to love you by investing in them and hoping that your reward for that help is marriage. nothing wrong if you want to help out but just know that if you dont help out someone somewhere will that is how life is.
Re: What Shld I Do? by MMM3(m): 10:37am On May 26, 2011
op,
beg him,
he will marry u as his 2 wife. angry
Re: What Shld I Do? by 190: 10:49am On May 26, 2011
M M M 3:

op,
beg him,
cool cool
Re: What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 26, 2011
M M M 3:

op,
beg him,
M M M 3:

op,
beg him,
yes OP, u beta go beg b4 u lose ur golden chance of beem his 2nd wify
Re: What Shld I Do? by abby88(f): 11:20am On May 26, 2011
@190 Have you ever been serious? en way i think you've never been dumped wink
Re: What Shld I Do? by Skanas(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2011
@op tk @ n move on widout blinkn u'l find ur match @190 stop bin ridiculous
Re: What Shld I Do? by 190: 12:29pm On May 26, 2011
abby88:

Skanas:

@op tk @ n move on widout blinkn u'l find your match @190 stop bin ridiculous

But its an option!!

and BTW ive never been dumped all my entire life angry angry
Re: What Shld I Do? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 26, 2011
abby88:

ve u been dumped? Cos as l can see u'r speakin 4rm xperience.
Re: What Shld I Do? by 190: 12:44pm On May 26, 2011
^who shocked
Re: What Shld I Do? by Boyoorisha: 12:55pm On May 26, 2011
Yeah, 190 has been dumped! I know the story and it was a friend
Re: What Shld I Do? by Boyoorisha: 12:59pm On May 26, 2011
190:

^who shocked
You!
Re: What Shld I Do? by DaDoctor: 1:09pm On May 26, 2011
190 and MMM no go kill me for NL, They are everywhere you go!!

BACK TO BIZ

@POSTER, allow to pass and watch how that proposed union will go
Re: What Shld I Do? by BABE3: 1:18pm On May 26, 2011
Da Doctor:

[color=#006600]@POSTER, allow to pass and watch how that proposed union will go

haha-- se epe ni yen ni abi adura? small smal/ abeg---lol

@ OP: It's ok dearie. If you're interested in "REVENGE TIPS", holla at me.
  smiley
Re: What Shld I Do? by 190: 2:46pm On May 26, 2011
Boyoorisha:

Yeah, 190 has been dumped! I know the story and it was a friend

dump by who!!

Does she have Gold in her house!! angry
Re: What Shld I Do? by forkadict(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2011
BABE!:

haha-- se epe ni yen ni abi adura? small smal/ abeg---lol

@ OP: It's ok dearie. If you're interested in "REVENGE TIPS", holla at me.
smiley
Seriously? Are you that mean??
Re: What Shld I Do? by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2011
desola234:

you are crazy

move on very few people married or engaged in there 1st 2nd or 3rd relationships

you had plans to marry or engage him and it seems like he didnt so move on dear thats life
Re: What Shld I Do? by dazzle37(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2011
@ OP,

Just move on with your life, you deserve better than a cheat
The best revenge you can give is to forget it all and channel your energy to more productive things
so that the next time they hear of you or come across you, they would not even be able to look at you in the face because of shame
because by then you would achieve alot and your level would be different.
take care of yourself, keep your head high and look dashing, when next he see's you, he would know that he was just the failure holding you back and now that he is gone you are doing exceedingly well.
like you said, good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: What Shld I Do? by Ranoscky(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2011
Andromida, well said my broda, u spoke well [especially the helping part] !!! What I myself find upsetin was when she said she felt "used and dumped." FREAKING ANNOYING !!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change## / Jonathan And Obama. .who Is Better At The Kissing(pics) / I'm In A Complicated Distance Relationship!i Need Ur Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.