Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis (657 Views)

8 People Share Their Most Embarrassing Sex Experiences / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Sex Experiences With A Man With An Abnormally Large Or Abnormally Small Penis by BimberBuzz: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Do you have sex experience with either a small or large man? Share

This was gathered, purely for informational purpose only and do not hesitate to air your opinion too;

I'm a big woman so the small one I felt was only grinding against my clit. I didn't feel the penetration but he was persistent and lasted a lot longer than the bigger guys. Also he gave me more attention and pulled out toys and all kinds of fun stuff whereas the bigger guys were all about instant gratification and skipped pre-intimacy. In the end, Size doesn't matter to me cheesy cheesy

source: https://bimberbuzz.com/5-sex-experiences-with-a-man-with-an-abnormally-large-or-abnormally-small-penis/

(1) (Reply)

Wha Not To Do When A Woman Says No To You; All Men Will Hate Number(5) / Help A Brother / Slay Queen Who Lost Boyfriend To Another Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With People’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.