Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] (11999 Views)

Top 5 Sex Best Style For This Rainy Season / 5 Sex Positions That Make Doggy Style More Intimate / Valentine’s Day: 5 Sex Positions Every Lady Should Try With Their Man Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sex does not have to end when she's some months in and her belly starts to get bigger.

Is It Safe For A Pregnant Woman To Have Sex?!

Well, except your doctor says otherwise. A woman can still have sex if she's expecting. You only have to be more careful and understanding.

When her belly starts to look more rounded, there are certain positions you should never try and some that work best.

Here are 5 safe sex positions that will keep that fire burning even if she's pregnant.

From bottom to top

Continued in the comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
5. Woman On Top (Cowgirl)

This position puts less pressure on the belly. For comfort, she can choose to lean back (with pillow support) or widen her stance.

It's great because you can easily get to her clitoris with little effort. Although, some women may not be able to stay upright for long when they're heavily pregnant.

CAUTION: Best for 1st and 2nd trimester. Avoid deep penetration at the 3rd trimester, as it can cause irritation down there or in extreme cases she may bleed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by remele2(f): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Drop am fast na

4 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
4. Sex From Behind (Doggy Style)

Very popular choice even for those that are not expecting. Like others, the bump does not get in the way.

It is a popular choice for a reason, your hands can easily reach any part of her body without interrupting.

CAUTION: At the end of the 2nd trimester, avoid deep penetration as it can be very uncomfortable for her. She can try not to rest on both her hands and legs, resting against a wall or pillow may be a better option.

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
3. Standing

Yes! Another approach that avoids the belly.

For comfort and stability, have her lean against a support and place your hands gently around her waist.

CAUTION: Great during 1st and 2nd trimester. Gets harder for her to maintain an upright position during the 3rd trimester. At this stage, it is better to use this position towards the end of sex.

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by FanOfMyself: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaeze nwaeze grin grin they ladies man!

4 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
2. Scissors

This can feel very intimate as both of you lie down facing one another.

Eye contact and cuddling is very possible during sex. Although, penetration tends to be shallow in this position.

CAUTION: Best for 1st and 2nd trimester. Pop a pillow under her bump for support as she reaches very late stages of pregnancy

1 Like

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
1. Spooning

Definitely a very safe position. You are both lying down, sideways, backs arched.

Some may find it boring, but it gets better when you engage her body with your hands - and she reciprocates.

CAUTION: Best for all trimesters, holding her belly adds some comfort during intercourse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2020
In my opinion, this is the safest.

May not be very adventurous, but helps to prevent any complication whatsoever.

nwaezeemmanuel:
1. Spooning

Definitely a very safe position. You are both lying down, sideways, backs arched.

Some may find it boring, but it gets better when you engage her body with your hands - and she reciprocates.

CAUTION: Best for all trimesters, holding her belly adds some comfort during intercourse.

8 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sorry, uploading with a slow network isn't easy.

remele2:
Drop am fast na
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ranked according to safety! smiley

nwaezeemmanuel:
Sex does not have to end when she's some months in and her belly starts to get bigger.

Well, except your doctor says otherwise. A woman can still have sex if she's expecting. You only have to be more careful and understanding.

When her belly starts to look more rounded, there are certain positions you should never try and some that work best.

Here are 5 safe sex positions that will keep that fire burning even if she's pregnant.

From bottom to top

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you agree, or disagree. Feel free to vent it out.
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
You again grin

FanOfMyself:
nwaeze nwaeze grin grin they ladies man!
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Drum roll for one of the worst positions to use on a pregnant woman.

Wait for it!

nwaezeemmanuel:

From bottom to top

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Classic Missionary

nwaezeemmanuel:
Drum roll for one of the worst positions to use on a pregnant woman.

Wait for it

3 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Missionary involves her lying flat on her back. This can cause the bump to press on her body organs and make her feel dizzy.

Any sex position that involves lying flat, deep penetration is a bad idea.

nwaezeemmanuel:
The Classic Missionary

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is the type of nwaezeemmanuel i paid for,,,,,,,,,,

Educative and interesting thread,,,❤️

The next thread i want you to create is how to smoke harder,,,,,

You have to mention rezzla ,,ganja,,, white London,,,, benzon,,etc

Because as a real nigga we need to smoke,,,,,,,, smoking is life,,,wink

4 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
WHEN YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEX DURING PREGNANCY:

- If you have multiple pregnancies (expecting twins, triplets and so on)

- If you've had premature labour prior.

- If you have been noticing bleeding earlier.

3 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thanks man.

I personally kick against smoking, so i can't create a post that encourages it.

Fact1:

5 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Thanks man.

I personally kick against smoking, so i can't create a post that encourages it.

See him again oo,,,

This man you need to learn how to become a real nigga,,,,,,,

You must smoke at least 10 to 18 pieces of cigar everyday,,,in order to think,,,smiley

Anyway you fall my hand sha,,,,,,sad

No problem,,,,,,,, nigga don move on,,cool
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol, no thanks.

Fact1:

See him again oo,,,

This man you need to learn how to become a real nigga,,,,,,,

You must smoke at least 10 to 18 pieces of cigar everyday,,,in order to think,,,smiley

Anyway you fall my hand sha,,,,,,sad

No problem,,,,,,,, nigga don move on,,cool

4 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lol, no thanks.

Just lemme alone joor,,,sad

I walk with real nigga that smoke cigarettes,,,,,,

Don't quote me again,,,,sad

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you could choose the NO 1 spot, which position would it be?! smiley

nwaezeemmanuel:

From bottom to top

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:

You and this smoking stuffs.
Abeg no spoil us
We are innocent cheesy

5 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedboy23:

You and this smoking stuffs.
Abeg no spoil us
We are innocent cheesy

grin,,

innocent keeeeee you there even nwaezeemmanuel nah confirm criminal him dey smoke like mad,,,,,

You self i don't trust you,,,,,,

grin

Smoking doesn't mean say you're a criminal,,,,

I am a gentle guy,,,,

But if you smoke harder you will think perfectly,,,,,,wink
Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by InfernoNig: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
My favorite

1) doggy
2) cowgirl
3) Spooning

My least is

1) Missionary - too much work (That's my girls favorite)
2) Standing - hurts my waist as her ass is big (so much bending position)

5 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Notateflonguy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
When i was young i thought having sex with a pregnant lady could affect the baby. Probably the d*ck might hit the baby's head grin grin

10 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Notateflonguy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
WHEN YOU MAY NOT HAVE SEX DURING PREGNANCY:

- If you have multiple pregnancies (expecting twins, triplets and so on)

- If you've had premature labour prior.

- If you have been noticing bleeding earlier.

Is there a way of knowing if a lady will have multiple pregnancies ?

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fact1:

grin,,

innocent keeeeee you there even nwaezeemmanuel nah confirm criminal him dey smoke like mad,,,,,

You self i don't trust you,,,,,,

grin

Smoking doesn't mean say you're a criminal,,,,

I am a gentle guy,,,,

But if you smoke harder you will think perfectly,,,,,,wink
I no believe that cheesy

If you smoke harder you no go get sense again that the truth.

Am also an innocent gentle guy.

Abeg be a good guy joor

This nwaezeemmanuel want to corupt a innocent holy santified purified virgin boy like me grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RANKED: 5 Sex Positions You Can Try Even If She's Heavily Pregnant [PHOTOS] by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
Not surprised with the no.1 grin it's a very pleasurable position.

Standing can be discomforting

InfernoNig:
My favorite

1) doggy
2) cowgirl
3) Spooning

My least is

1) Missionary - too much work (That's my girls favorite)
2) Standing - hurts my waist as her as is big.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Teacher And A Female Student Caught Having Sex In The Classroom / How Many Round Is Your Highest So Far? / A Moment Of Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.