Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Me And My Articles (june Edition) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Me And My Articles (june Edition) (221 Views)

Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? / Me And My Articles (august Edition) / Me And My Articles (july Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Articles (june Edition) by Abolarin24(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Abolarin’s world

Presents

Me and my articles (June Edition)

Titled: Life and it’s demand

We all met ourselves in it, we have no thought of how it looks like, one way or the other we grew in it, and began to understand what it entails.
Life to some people, it’s a great place they would have loved to come even before they were born, and to some people, they wished that they had never been born at all. And all these as make individual differences and perceptions about life to come into existence.

The way each an every one views this life is different from each other and which as make it a little bit difficult to arrive at the same conclusion about life, and this as also make people to get different answers to their request at the end of their life’s. Some are successful in it, and some are unable to make any thing out of it.

But one thing that I am certain of is that at one point or the other in our lives, our environment keeps demanding from us. It’s always asking about our next steps. When a baby is born, everyone rejoice and celebrate the new baby, after two years, he/she is expected to be able to interact with the environment in the little ways they can, and been enrolled to a kindergarten, and from there to nursery and primary school. Life will still continue to demand from you to continue with your education to the secondary, and when an individual is done with secondary school, it is expected of you to be knowledgeable to some extent and be able to understand life better. Life will still continue to demand from you the next movement. Either to learn a vocation or to further your education, in the process of choosing, various thoughts begins to set in, and advice from people around you. If you eventually pick one, and you decided to learn a vocation, within three to four years, you are expected to gather experience and be able to be independent on your own, or on the other hand you went to the tertiary institution, within four to five years, you are expected to be through with your education, paraventure you exceeded the numbers of years to be used, life will be asking you what you are still doing there.

And at the end of the day if you are through with the school, life expects you to be independent and be able to live on your own, then it will begin to ask you various questions like, when will you get a job, what type of job will you do, won’t you rent an apartment. In the process of answering these questions, life will come again knocking on your door to get a life partner and eventually get married.

After all these are been done, it will come again asking you to reproduce because you are given to by someone, and then you begin to think of having four kids and afterwards school fees begin to set in, then also you think of leaving a rented apartment for your own house, you think of buying a car so as to be a complete family man, at every points in time, it keeps on asking you to do one thing or the other until you eventually leave the life. It’s seat beside you, live with you, walks with you and monitor you. Life, Life, Life Life,Life,Life Life!!! always demanding.

Do your best and leave the rest, you can not meet all the demands of life, there is high rate of demand in life but as human beings we have low quantity of supply to it’s demand.

Stay bless, never rush and never copy.
Thanks!!!

Writer: Abolarin Ayoola

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State University (kwasu) Post Utme Form For 2019/2020 Academic Session / NYSC Appoints New Coordinator For Osun State / UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission Screening 2019/2020, Requirements, How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.