Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Me And My Articles (august Edition) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Me And My Articles (august Edition) (153 Views)

Urgent!! Opera News Hub Keep Rejecting My Articles, Any Solution? / Me And My Articles (july Edition) / Me And My Articles (june Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Articles (august Edition) by Abolarin24(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abolarin’s world

Presents

Me and my Articles

Topic: Vengeance

The everyday situations of life as made people to have different taughts about each other, people use past experiences with others to judge their present and future with them. An adage says“once bitten twice shy”. And these as made our society to fall in deep pit.

Vengeance can simply be described as taking revenge or retaliating on someone or somebody on a past incident or actions.

These are punishments inflicted in return for an injury or an offence, often in a bad sense, passionate or unrestrained revenge.

Yes, it is through that the initial punishment on you is very painful and really hurts you but it will be of benefit to you if you can forget past incidents and look forward to good memories.

Human beings are of different characters and thoughts, and so differences are bound to be seen in our behaviours.

Never take laws into your hands and always work on how to make peace reign, taking it to spiritual aspects, Romans 12:19 says”vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord.

There is always a strong believe that what goes around comes around, whether good or bad. What ever a man sow, he shall reap.

Nemesis exist and karma also is in existence, what goes around comes around too. Learn not to pay back evils for evils. Forgive and always forget.

Put on a maturity gown and learn how to accommodate people with their differences.” Maturity is when you are able to overlook peoples behaviour and their differences.

Vengeance in so many times leads the third party into serious problem as they put all their efforts in other to retaliates on a particular incident that as been done to them in the past.

Most marriages crashed simply because the husband is cheating and the wife looks for a way to retaliates and also embarks on sleeping with men in hotels just to take vengeance of the action of his husband and at the end of the day, if she is later caught in the act, the marriage is dissolved automatically.

It is true that we wrong ourselves,but let us learn to embrace each other.

#Vengeance! #Vengeance!! #Vengeance!!!

Written by:
Abolarin Ayoola & Bamidele Faith.

https://abolarinsworld.com/me-and-my-articles-august-edition/

(1) (Reply)

Watch New Song, Davido Ft Chris Brown Blow My Mind. / Can A Human Have 20 5 Vision? / Affordable Study Abroad Program For Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.