Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (15198 Views)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 5:04am On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

They learned it from the Best

I wonder how your brothers that are all over South West haven't lost their heads yet

I knew the painful truth of my last exposé would make you have my time lol grin

Oh, you mentioned my brothers in the wasted south lol, you mean those same ones that are busy chopping your inheritance and developing your destiny in No Man's Land Lagos and elsewhere as is our God-given right and ability according to one dudu-osun oba hahahahaha lolol wink tongue cheesy shocked cool!!!! AFONJA!!! Park well o, una eye go clear. You dey see your life as e get am so heheheeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed??!!!

Eko ni baje ooo smiley

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 5:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s]Chai, those guys can eat humans for africa[/s]

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by stonemasonn: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Obaakran:
if i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" (IBB ...
It was the same Yorubas that forced him out.

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 6:27am On Jun 09, 2019
potopotoking:

Oh, you mentioned my brothers in the wasted south lol, you mean those same ones that are busy chopping your inheritance and developing your destiny in No Man's Land Lagos and elsewhere as is our God-given right and ability according to one dudu-osun oba hahahahaha lolol wink tongue cheesy shocked cool!!!! AFONJA!!! Park well o, una eye go clear. You dey see your life as e get am so heheheeee lipsrsealed lipsrsealed??!!!

Eko ni baje ooo smiley

You mean your brothers that are hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows in Lagos grin

They are slaves in Lagos and that was why they flogged their flat skull during Lagos Election cheesy

Your Brothers are not even only in Lagos but all over South West like the economic refugee that they are

You can celebrate that Ooni of Ife was pressing your mumu button grin

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 6:32am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=potopotoking post=79151028][/quote]

tongue

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 6:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

You mean your brothers that are hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows in Lagos grin

They are slaves in Lagos and that was why they flogged their flat skull during Lagos Election cheesy

Your Brothers are not even only in Lagos but all over South West like the economic refugee that they are

Afonja, how market dis morning ooo cry

Oya take, na morning food! smiley

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 6:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

[s]You mean your brothers that are hawking Gala and pushing wheel Barrows in Lagos grin

You can celebrate that Ooni of Ife was pressing your mumu button grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

That is how we press their mumu button na. Ffk comes to mind grin.

Be careful o, he might be planning how to roast your flesh for pepper soup.

Never trust osus when it comes to human flesh.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
potopotoking:

Eko ni baje ooo smiley
Ehen, you don't mean it. And you no even get shame to say it.

Your God given right cheesy.

Meaning yorubas chased una out of your so called land. A whole online warriors like osu was chased by coward Yorubas grin. Wonderful.

If I am one of OSUS, with that chasing alone, I will kill my self for the people we do tag coward to have chased we online warriors away from our land grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
[s]Ehen, you don't mean it. And you no even get shame to say it.

Your God given right cheesy.

Meaning yorubas chased una out of your so called land. A whole online warriors like osu was chased by coward Yorubas grin. Wonderful.

If I am one of OSUS, with that chasing alone, I will kill my self for the people we do tag coward to have chased we online warriors away from our land grin[/s]

Huh?

Illiterate, just read what you wrote again...e make sense

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
Coward osu only know fasting and prayers as weapon grin

I no fit laugh.

They are shouting no killing in their land.

Typical coward statement grin

That's why we like bowing down to them so they won't kill us

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2019
potopotoking:

Afonja, how market dis morning ooo cry

Oya take, na morning food! smiley

You sound like the frustrated and the one in sifia pain grin

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Justiceleague1:

That's why we like bowing down to them so they won't kill us

grin

Yes you are right

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yes you are right

E pain am lolsssssss
Pele,o baba
grin

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by sharpsecret: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yes erosion happens no doubt

But South East is the Capital grin

The picture you attached to it was even one of the Erosion site in Anambra

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra, it was just attached to that post by one pained IPOB yoot

b4 u rent a house in lagos the first question u ask the agent is,oga hope say water no dey enter this house.?lagos na swamp
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lol says oso Abiola coward grin

See am
..E don go hide lolsssssss

The fear of Fulani Izza the beginning of wisdom

grin grin
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by ofwest47(m): 12:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Cow rearing is not supposed to be a Fulani affairs only.The entire S W too needs to go into cattle rearing industries through privately established cattle ranches by individuals or groups. Butchers associations too can come together to establish cattle ranches whereby they will as well establish modern where they will kill and sell their cow meats the byproduct of cow meat are also money , the like of cow milk, cow skins , cow bones and cow cheats for fertilizer even their urines are made use of in local medicine. So we need to establish modern ranches but not necessarily to be Fulani affairs.
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by ofwest47(m): 12:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Cow rearing is not supposed to be a Fulani affairs only.The entire S W too needs to go into cattle rearing industries through privately established cattle ranches by individuals or groups. Butchers associations too can come together to establish cattle ranches whereby they will as well establish modern abattoirs where they will kill and sell their cow meats the byproduct of cow meat are also money , the like of cow milk, cow skins , cow bones and cow cheats for fertilizer even their urines are made use of in local medicine. So we need to establish modern ranches but not necessarily to be Fulani affairs.
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by vikithor(m): 2:19am On Jun 10, 2019
see time n money n energy wasters
did the Fulani herdsmen had such time for open meeting n consultation before raping,kidnapping,killing,terrorizing your kingdom,needless say I again, you people like speaking big grammar, aboki Fulani are hitting straight their bullets,you left your home,domain unsecured,cos u were invited to attend a meeting ,even requesting their terrorist chief patron's permission to activate your "elders war power bank" to defend your people? na wa o

so if a stranger smuggles in and rape,kill,maim your daughters in your presence,you will travel to abuja to report, get get clearance travel back before thinking what to do?
well,I now understand y
good luck to all of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: "A Repentant Insurgent Is Like A Domesticated Viper" / EFCC Arrests Man With $7M At MMIA / "YouWin CONNECT Program Disappointed Us" - Participants Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.