Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (15203 Views)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
sapientia:
Am typing this just so I can come back to it later.

Buhari will turn Fulani's into endangered specie.

No way they can win in a war against all Nigerians.

Let Buhari keep forcing Nigerians to the wall.

What do u mean by all Nigerians?

Nobody cares about the massive SW Herdsmen wahala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by tyup(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
ckmayoca:

olodo no civilians can battle military. these are military men na.
Destroyerofyeeb I thought they said it's Biafra or death grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
tyup:

Nna ejo,stop disgracing yasef nah
Behave ya age
grin

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obaakran:
if i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" (IBB ...
Zombie, how many times did ibb fight Yoruba. Why not tell your fathers to go sleep in 1993 instead of running back to alaigbo thinking Yoruba will cause havoc. Online warrior

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:
Liverless sophisticated structures.

grin

See them vvv

grin
Lol says oso Abiola coward grin

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra not Oyo

It was attached to the post by one pained IPOB yoot
Busted

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by ckmayoca: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
tyup:

those fighting for that seat are doing it for themselves and not the region or tribe. so majority don't give a damn if it goes to SE or not.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
My fathers, this plan is good now that you have just agreed the war is real since 2015, but you people should keep your plans under wraps as their sponsors are not making their plans known to you. Okowa in Delta state, i hope you are at alert and not to tell your people to accommodate them for rape, maim and kill? May God save from strangers/enemy within.
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
Lol says oso Abiola coward grin

Canada doesn't need headhunters o

grin

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

There is no thread that goes by about Fulani's wickedness in igboland that you Yellowbers don't masturbate on. Remember the seven days ultimatum your elders gave them? What happened? Seven days don pass oo.

Strategies to tackle the menace ko, homosexualism to tackle lesbianism ni.
You say wetin grin.

No make me bring more

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Canada doesn't need headhunters o

grin
When will fasting and prayers starts is osuland blother grin

Our go governors and traditional leaders plus we chest beaters must be plesent grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
When will fasting and prayers starts is osuland blother grin

Our go governors and traditional leaders plus we chest beaters must be plesent grin

Flease gif me sultan number,so I can beg am say I don see moon make I break fast as hunger Wan finish me. Walai na shame say sultan must give order for me to break fast here for oshogbo

grin

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Shut up and face your potopoto Republic

Is it not you who is facing a suffersticated brown roof in ogbomosho, no be so?? kiss

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

The same way awololo lol poisoned himself so as to not fight wars abi

Chai, you dey wicked dis coneheaded skullminers pass ooo!!! grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by duncun: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2019

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by duncun: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2019

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by potopotoking: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

The picture you attached to it was even one of the Erosion site in Anambra

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra, it was just attached to that post by one pained IPOB yoot

Which one worse pass? Land erosion in the east OR rampant skull erosion in wasted south...hmmm lol shocked shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

The picture you attached to it was even one of the Erosion site in Anambra

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra, it was just attached to that post by one pained IPOB yoot
Osu and lie

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
potopotoking:

Which one worse pass? Land erosion in the east OR rampant skull erosion in wasted south...hmmm lol shocked shocked grin grin

They learned it from the Best

I wonder how your brothers that are all over South West haven't lost their heads yet

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Flease gif me sultan number,so I can beg am say I don see moon make I break fast as hunger Wan finish me. Walai na shame say sultan must give order for me to break fast here for oshogbo

grin
We don't allow fasting and prayer group to take front for us. We don't believe in fasting and prayers grin

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

They learned it from the Best

Chai, those guys can eat humans for africa

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
grin

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
When Coneheads hear of Fulani vvv

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:

But you sophisticated m...... cannot sight moon after fast nah. You must take orders from your sultan master

grin
We are happy we came out with what we will do not by declaring fasting and prayers grin.

This pic below always makes me laugh and remind of 1993 oso Abiola.

Osu people and cowardice eh cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:

But you sophisticated m...... cannot sight moon after fast nah. You must take orders from your sultan master

grin
How the human flesh you ate tonight be for mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by duncun: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Justiceleague1:
When Coneheads hear of Fulani vvv

grin grin grin
Coward osu only know fasting and prayers as weapon grin

I no fit laugh.

They are shouting no killing in their land.

Typical coward statement grin

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
duncun:
werey, comprehension problem dey worry you?
Sharap coward osu grin

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Westtimeline: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Make I laugh small grin.

Cowards osus cheesy

A whole 40 OSUS were roasted by small Fulani herdsmen. Only online is where these coward dey get power.

4 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by duncun: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Gabriel004: 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Westtimeline:
Coward osu only know fasting and prayers as weapon grin

I no fit laugh.

They are shouting no killing in their land.

Typical coward statement grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Gabriel004: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
ckmayoca:

olodo no civilians can battle military. these are military men na.
Why changing mouth brave man cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 / Falana Writes Buhari Govt To Withdraw The Case Against Onnoghen / Boko Haram: Military Inflicts Heavy Casualty On ISWAP Elements In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.