Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit (15199 Views)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / We Will Resist Fulani Vigilantes In Igboland - Ohanaeze Tells Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by babzo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
@Sarakki, what is your boss Buhari saying on this matter?

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Shut up and face your potopoto Republic

Oga we all saw the flood in ondo State and abeokuta, your region is truly the "yama yama / poto poto" republic

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

This unfortunate cursed yellowber is truly pained grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Viewing this thread with great shame,brown roofing sophisticated m......

grin

10 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by SLAP44: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

Oga we all saw the flood in ondo State and abeokuta, your region is truly the "yama yama / poto poto" republic

Abeokuta in 2019 grin

This is worse than potor potor

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Abeokuta in 2019 grin

grin it's a good thing we have the internet if not these cursed yellowbers would have finished us with their numerous propaganda.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Billionaire09: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
What are South south and Southeast political slaves doing Only the wise can be save in struggles ahead.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Like these cowards you mean? grin

I think you meant these yellowber yarriiiba cowards

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Olowokere(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lovechisom55:
South-West monarchs vow to resist Fulani bandits as govs plan security summit

In response to the increasing cases of kidnapping and robbery by bandits and suspected Fulani herdsmen in the South-West, traditional rulers from the region have vowed to defend their people and fl...

The governors spoke at a meeting at the Ondo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja on Friday.

Traditional rulers from Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states, who spoke in separate interviews with

“The issue of kidnapping is making our people to stay away from home. Really, the monarchs in the whole of Yoruba land should get together and other groups should be involved in checkmating this invasion and make sure we protect our people and property.”

Pastors, imams to get approval before preaching in Kaduna

In his comment, the Olohan of Erijinyan Ekiti, Oba Omoseebi Adegoroye, said, “We told Governor Fayemi during the meeting that neighbouring states should work together while traditional rulers will work on traditional ways.

The Elemure of Emure Kingdom, Oba Emmanuel Adebayo, said traditional rulers in the state were monitoring and discussing with a view to proffering solutions.

Oluwo said, “When the attacks became rampant, especially along Osogbo/Iwo road, I summoned all traditional rulers in my domain. Since then, I have been meeting with them regularly.

“I won’t allow such invasion here; but we need cooperation and support of government to further secure our area. We will resist them because our people can no longer move freely. They cannot go to their farms and the situation is becoming worrisome.”

Oba Alao said, “I concur with the statement made by Obasanjo and I think we need a conference of all traditional rulers and the leaders, including all stakeholders in the Nigerian project to discuss which way forward for Nigeria.”

The Olubadan of Ibadan land, Oba Saliu Adetunji, called on local hunters in the South-West, socio-cultural organisations and government in the region to protect the territory from invasion by bandits and suspected Fulani herdsmen who block major highways to attack people.

In Ogun State, some traditional rulers who spoke with

Some of the monarchs who spoke with our correspondents were Towulade of Akinale, Oba Olufemi Adewunmi Ogunleye; Olorile of Orile Ifo, Oba Abdul Ogunjobi; and Elejio of Ejioland, Oba Oluwasesan Ogunmuyiwa.

They condemned the invasion of South-West states by herdsmen.

The monarch said, “If Federal Government calls for our intervention, we are ready. There are many things we can do as traditional rulers. We can go back to our elders and make use of what our elders used in the olden days.”

In his comments, the Deji of Akure, Oba Aladelusi Aladetoyinbo, said there was a need for community policing and state police to check criminals entering Yoruba land.

The traditional ruler of Auga Akoko in the Akoko North East Local Government Area, Oba Samuel Agunloye, whose wife was kidnapped by suspected Fulani herdsmen and later released after some days, noted that the criminal elements among the Fulani should be flushed out of the region.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/south-west-monarchs-vow-to-resist-fulani-bandits-as-govs-plan-security-summit/amp/

so it's time our traditional rulers wake up from their slumber for so long things av been on rampage causing mayhem here and there

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

That's just flood

This is what Poto poto rupublic look like grin

I hope you understand now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
Like these yamreee peasants? grin
Ardar:

I think you meant these yellowber yarriiiba cowards

5 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
No wonder yamreees flood yoruba land, erosion has wiped off their destiny.
Elemosho478:

That's just flood

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

That's just flood

But but but..... Erosion in Oyo state, infact 60 erosion sites to be precise

https://www.nairaland.com/3990077/oyo-identifies-60-new-erosion

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Seetto: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

This unfortunate cursed yellowber is truly pained grin
You are a lady, I don't know why you dey follow no get sense....

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
SLAP44:

Abeokuta in 2019 grin

That's just flood

This is what Poto poto republic look like.

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Justiceleague1: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

That's just flood

This is what Poto poto republic look like.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by bastardmod: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
SLAP44:
What about their toothless bulldog brother washing clothes in Aisha backyard and called a VP?

That one is under a curse angry

9 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
the southwest has all we need to even house all the cattle in this country. we are talking of diversification and self-sufficiency and the vast array of land in the southwest will be of help if we are going to reach our goals.
I therefore call on southwesterners to be welcoming and also respect their visitors to avert any crisis.

we are all brothers. one Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seetto:

You are a lady, I don't know why you dey follow no get sense....

So na only men suppose no get sense? I hope you tell that to your yellowber sisters each time they talk thrash about igbos.

7 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

But but but..... Erosion in Oyo state, infact 60 erosion sites to be precise

https://www.nairaland.com/3990077/oyo-identifies-60-new-erosion

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra not Oyo

It was attached to the post by one pained IPOB yoot

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
As I predicted the yellowbers here have left their Fulani masters to face people they think is their match.

Odourdunwa must be proud grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

Oyo is almost the same size as Your poto poto republic

You win this gully Erosion contest

grin shifting the goal post as usual, it's not about size but the fact that erosion also happens in the waste lands.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Seetto: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

So na only men suppose no get sense? I hope you tell that to your yellowber sisters each time they talk thrash about igbos.

It is obvious you are seriously unrepentant ethic jingoist and undiluted tribal chauvinist, continue , more power to your elbow, cool
Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:

grin shifting the goal post as usual, it's not about size but the fact that erosion also happens in the waste lands.

Yes erosion happens no doubt

But South East is the Capital grin

The picture you attached to it was even one of the Erosion site in Anambra

That picture was the picture of an erosion site in Anambra, it was just attached to that post by one pained IPOB yoot

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by LZAA: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Earthquake2:
Any SW governor that tries to fight Fulani herdsmen will meet stiff resistance from us Afonja muslims angry

Cc Imhotep lzaa
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Elemosho478: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:
As I predicted the yellowbers here have left their Fulani masters to face people they think is their match.

Odourdunwa must be proud grin

I don't know when Nairaland turn to a platform for acts of Bravery.

You guys are just delusional cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seetto:

It is obvious you are seriously unrepentant ethic jingoist and undiluted tribal chauvinist, continue , more power to your elbow, cool

grin All this big grammar for me? Well am not surprised, you act like you are better when you are actually worse than the idiots am quoting.

8 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Samtob90(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ardar:
Mtchewww the yellowbers in this forum along with some biased mods have done and is still doing everything possible to suppress the news of herdsmen causing havoc in the south west, they do not want outsiders to know that they are also getting it hot from this forced union called Nigeria.

Fulani herdsmen are kidnapping their relatives in broad day light and they don't mind but if it's to insult and threaten a young chukwudi (wey no send them by the way) for doing a legit business ( selling gala) in lagos, they would be up for it.

Talk about misplaced priorities. undecided

Oponu, while they came up with the strategies to tackle the menace, you are here castigating. Had your people do similar thing in the past, the rate of raping in your
Land would have reduced

3 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
Elemosho478:

Yes erosion happens no doubt

But South East is the Capital grin

8 Likes

Re: South-west Monarchs Vow To Resist Fulani Bandits As Govs Plan Security Summit by ba7man(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
Obaakran:
if i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" (IBB ...
We won't fight wars, we'll rather poison you while you're asleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Buratai In Closed-Door Meeting / Rivers PDP May Not Have A Candidate For Election – Dagogo's Lawyer, Adegbite / Owo Bandit Attack: Apostle Suleman Donates N1m To Save Survivors At The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.