Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (48886 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by tbabs10166(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
i key into this testimony

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by dynicks(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congrats bro.....into/unto/from this testimony I tap!!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Samzeal(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by MissNicole01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congratulations bro.

I tap into your testimony.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by subcbouy: 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
sexy74:

If I may ask, which state are you from?
Are you now investigative journalist.? congrat first, haba

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by mtec: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
Congrats bro, May God also do it for me too
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by femi4: 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God. i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing. it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.
Tell us who you know...leave God out of it. That agency job is for man know man

21 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Goalnaldo(m): 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
I hope one day I will be able to share my own joy here. I have applied for some jobs here on nairaland.

8 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
konny1:

Congratulations bro!
thank you fellow.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
EtovalRealEst:
Congratulations
thanks
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
missimelda01:
Congratulations
thanks dear
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
ahmad60:
What's your course of study?
civil engineering

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tharaja:
Congrat bro.....I don hunt taya!!!!
thanks bro., just be praying and continue trying one day God will do it for you.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Starpro87(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
NASRDA? Congrats but you must be from ebonyi state.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
247Dior:
Big congratulations to you
thanks.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by sexy74(m): 12:26am On Jun 09, 2019
subcbouy:
Are you now investigative journalist.? congrat first, haba
Congratulations my brother wishing you a very good career.
Are you an engineer or what?
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by LLobiorah: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats bro!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by boborneyor(m): 5:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations Bro
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by holajeedayy: 6:06am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God. i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing. it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

Bro waiting u dey talk,do you mean u got this job thru nairaland of your connection? Anyway congratulations

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2019
lilmax:
lol
this one acting as if he worked for it
bro sit down

Shiiiiii grin , everybody knows that, just pretend like you didn't know grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 09, 2019
lilmax:
lol
this one acting as if he worked for it
bro sit down

Shiiiiii grin , everybody knows that, just pretend like you didn't know grin

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by MzTunechi(f): 8:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Soulsymbol99: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2019
Keep the joy on the low b4 u activate your village people coolif u knw, u knw lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Ttipsy(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2019
wonderful, lucky you!!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by sevo(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2019
I am the next in line for a testimony like this in Jesus name..Amen!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by donfiazo2k: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulation
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Sufisunni: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
civil engineering
wow!Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by mrmksmith: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Here's my favorite _Home TV_ (SWITCH TV)
For Savages, Funny clips and videos, Trends, Hookups, quote's, facts , and more ...
That's where all the fun been hiding, don't miss a thing �

https:///2348145306502?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joining%20switch%20TV%20From%20Nairaland.%20My%20name%20is
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by OneKinGuy(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations OP
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by VirginSearcher(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.
So what are you going to research because we don't have space and don't know anything in this country talkless of researching about it

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by letitrainnow(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulation bro, all thanks be to GOD.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by babyfaceafrica: 8:16am On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.
inside connections

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.