Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (48927 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by athorello(m): 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
The other person I know who got the NASDRA job before is also through similar manner. Just submit through who you know, they press the button, no test, no interview. Then CLICK, come for documentation. smiley
Congrats... Many of us yearn for such opportunities too. Cool 200k start job with other pecks. Enjoy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Shonbijc: 6:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DavidEsq(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
delishpot:

Know your way no be curse grin
Aha! Now, that's it.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by stevo78(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
congrats man.
Regards.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by amaben2020(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
harley88:

Morning, I'm also interested in a Masters in GIS. I have a B.Sc in Geography!! Please what school are you doing your masters and the cost estimates. Also, aside Nasdra, Nama, Nimet......what other agencies, bodies, companies make use of GIS experts
Anticipating your response, thanks
Nasarawa state University, Keffi is one of the best in GIS, just budget over 500k for the entire programme
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by amaben2020(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lionhearted:

Which school?

I am also interested, having worked in a GIS firm and first degree on Geophysics.

Just purse your msc till PhD if possible, opportunities in GIS are enormous
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by amaben2020(m): 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
harley88:

Morning, I'm also interested in a Masters in GIS. I have a B.Sc in Geography!! Please what school are you doing your masters and the cost estimates. Also, aside Nasdra, Nama, Nimet......what other agencies, bodies, companies make use of GIS experts
Anticipating your response, thanks

Agis in Abuja, every state in Nigeria are currently looking for GIS experts (msc, PhD) holders, there's a huge shortage of GIS lecturers cos we have just one lecturer for the whole msc class, outside the country is a different story entirely, if you do very well in your masters and PhD, you'll get great job offers
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by harley88(m): 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
amaben2020:

Nasarawa state University, Keffi is one of the best in GIS, just budget over 500k for the entire programme

Noted... Thanks.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by harley88(m): 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
amaben2020:

Agis in Abuja, every state in Nigeria are currently looking for GIS experts (msc, PhD) holders, there's a huge shortage of GIS lecturers cos we have just one lecturer for the whole msc class, outside the country is a different story entirely, if you do very well in your masters and PhD, you'll get great job offers

Yeah.... Have always known GIS experts were very few and under rated. Thanks for the info.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Toby122(m): 3:15am On Jun 10, 2019
I had my internship program with NASRDA from june 2016 to december dat same year..was posted to the department of Strategic Space Application, hazard and environmental management unit, it was really a nice experience, had de opportunity to meet de who is who in de space industry...Though there was no remuneration during then cus de economic meltdown dat hit de country then...federal government hv to cut dere budget which affected all dere workers...will be passn out soon from service and at same tym lookn forward for beta prospect with NARSDA....
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by amaben2020(m): 8:43am On Jun 10, 2019
harley88:

Yeah.... Have always known GIS experts were very few and under rated. Thanks for the info.

They are not underrated bro but in very high demand, every Field requires GIS spatial analyst and experts, oil companies, hospitals (disease outbreak area cartograms and geocoding), land use mapping, cadastral mapping and proper big data storage in the database, we are even going into block chain for GIS, it's a very good Field
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Eneojoagada(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations. May God remember us too in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Optimusprime(m): 10:52am On Jun 10, 2019
naijainstinct:
NASRDA is one of the highest paying parastatals under the supervision of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology and they have a special salary structure. Graduates at entry level earn nothing less than 250k/monthly.

250k? Wow!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Abasstoheeb(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2019
I'm a graduate of Physiology
Any vacancy job within Osun, Ibadan and Lagos..Please kindly notify me... My contact is 09038393233
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Iliyasdass(m): 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats bro..I tap onto ur success....

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by harley88(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
amaben2020:

They are not underrated bro but in very high demand, every Field requires GIS spatial analyst and experts, oil companies, hospitals (disease outbreak area cartograms and geocoding), land use mapping, cadastral mapping and proper big data storage in the database, we are even going into block chain for GIS, it's a very good Field

That's right, heard they are also needed in the military (Navy and Airforce). Masters in GIS is a must now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by naijainstinct: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Optimusprime:

250k? Wow!
Over
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by boborneyor(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oh Lord ...My helper should locate me too oh cry

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by id4sho(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2019
utenwuson:
I'm presently trying out with NABDA...... Though the pay isn't as high as nasdra.......
lemme PM you
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Psoul(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
AirstarKane:
Congratulations. It's just amazing how God does his things. I wish you well. To all those still searching may doors be opened unto you.

Amen...and no be just very anyhow doors ooo.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ehinorlive: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
naijainstinct:
Although NITDA is under Ministry of Communications, they also have the same pay range. Others include NCC, Galaxy Backbone.

It's also possible his contact didn't pay a dime. His contact might have gotten a slot. Many-a-time, those slots up for sale are that of those who were given slots but have no one within their immediate circle to fill up the slot with or those who choose to be greedy and will still sell anyway even if it is their relative involved.
hello sir, i need some advice from u, i dont habe ur number, but my numb is 0- 70- 689.....38822 flash me i will call
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by naijainstinct: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
ehinorlive:
hello sir, i need some advice from u, i dont habe ur number, but my numb is 0- 70- 689.....38822 flash me i will call
let's communicate via mail instead. pm me
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ehinorlive: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2019
naijainstinct:

i just did, or my emails is ehinorlive @ yahoo .com
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ehinorlive: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
naijainstinct:
bro pls respond, this is about job decision and am meeting deadline pls
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by naijainstinct: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
ehinorlive:
bro pls respond, this is about job decision and am meeting deadline pls
I replied you since 7am. Please check your mail
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ehinorlive: 1:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
naijainstinct:
thanks u sir for ur response, your info and advice are very helpful. pls i just sent another mail (upto to 4 mails pls help me check). pls if u can reply me on time pls, am begging. thank u sir
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by ehinorlive: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2019
naijainstinct:
pls bro, reply me, is urgent pls.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by sweetguyskcee: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
Help me move to front page pls...2023 PRESIDENCY, IGBOs & THE YEARNING FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.

On the attainment of her political independence on 1st October, 1960 , Alhaji Tafawa Balewa from the present day North North East ( Bauchi) who had been earlier enthroned as the prime minister retained his position as the no one citizen of Nigeria. On the other way round, Dr. Nnandi Azikiwe occupied the second cadre as Governor general (representative of the queen of England).

In 1963, the constitutional alteration only changed the nomenclature on the side of Dr. Azikiwe from Governor general to president of our country, but the capacity and status remained same. I must not fail to remind my audience that there was a cordial political understanding between the defunct Northern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria which made these tribes always on the front lines. The January, 15, 1966 coup ushered in the military to corridors of power with an IBO man called JTU AGUIYI IRONSI from the present day South East, as the pilot of the system. However, envy and bitterness on the side of northerners regarding the manner at which the coup was carried out among other reasons resulted to the counter coup of 29th July, 1966. That very coup brought into power Brg. Gowon from the present day North central (Plateau) as the new head of state. It was under his regime that every other drama leading to the out break of civil war which lasted for about 31 months took place. Gen. Gowon's tenure was forcefully ended on 29th July, 1975, when the short lived political saint in kahki ( Gen. Muhtalah Muhammed) from present day North west ( Kano) came on board as the new head of state. The untimely assassination of the head of state on 13th February, 1976, paved way for Gen. Obasanjo from the present d South Western geopolitical zone as the new head of state.

Gen. Obasanjo graciously returned power to a democratically elected president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari from North West as the first Executive president with an eloquent gentle man of IBO Origin, Dr. Alex Ekwueme as his vice. The civil rule of these gentle men came to an end on 31/12/1983. That was when the military returned to power. Thus; Gen. Muhammadu Buhari also from North west became the fifth Military head of state, federal republic of Nigeria. Gen. Buhari's tenure as the number one citizen lasted for one year and eight months before he was out sited in another military coup. It was exactly on the 27/8/1985, Muhammad Buhari left office, paving way for the Niger state born first military president, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) as the new herdsman. He successfully dribbled Nigerians for good eight years. It was under his watch, the popular June 12 presidential election was conducted and subsequently annulled. After much heat resulting from the cancelled election, the maradona of Nigerian politics decided to step aside but handed over power to an interim National Government headed by Chief Ernest Shonekon from South West. That was on the same day and same month he came into power (27/8/1993). Chief Shonekon reign was short lived, as he was toppled in what is best described as palace coup on 17/11/1993. That was when Gen. Sanni Abacha from Kano, North west took over power. Gen. Abacha had lots of intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians that could not be materialize before the early hours of June 8, 1998, when the cold hand of death visited him. Thereafter, Gen. Abdusalami Abubarkar from Kano state took the mantle of leadership as the 8th military head of state and eventually the last as at today.

29th day of may, 1999, marked a new era in Nigeria, Abdusalami Abubakar successfully returned power to democratically elected president after much anticipation from Nigerians. Chief Olusengun Obasanjo from Ogun, South West, became the president and commander in Chief of the armed forces.

Yes! that was not without certain oral and possibly written agreement on power rotation among the six geo-political zones via North Central, North west, North East, South South, South West and South East as enshrined in 1999 Constitution of the federal republic. Chief Obasanjo left office on 29/5/2007, handing over to Aljhaji Shehu Yaradua, from North west in a bit to respect the assumed gentle man agreement. Certain eventualities well known to most of us made it possible for the gentle man that had no shoe from South South zone, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to occupy the exalted seat from 6/5/2010 to 29th may, 2015 when he was shown the way out. Presently, the hot seat is being occupied by the man of CHANGE from North West, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Expectedly, president Buhari's tenure would be rounding off by 12/6/2023. In view of the above, secret campaigns cum expression of interest from various personalities across have started.

What is the sin of South East?

I want to humbly align myself with popular view of many Nigerians who are of the oppinion that power should be shifted to South come 2023. That wouldn't be enough, for the sake of equity, fairness and unity of this great nation of ours, I would simply appeal that all political parties should zone 2023 presidency to South East while North East take vice presidential position. By so doing, incessant agitation and clamour for equity that bedeviled this nation might have been laid to rest. In order to achieve this, there is an urgent need for political re- alignment in IBO land. Therefore, we can't achieve that by hating other tribes, it is either we alien with the North or remain the way we are until further notice.

Akuma Kelechi Akuma
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by sweetguyskcee: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Please help me move to news desk

2023 PRESIDENCY, IGBOs & THE YEARNING FOR EQUITY AND FAIRNESS.

On the attainment of her political independence on 1st October, 1960 , Alhaji Tafawa Balewa from the present day North North East ( Bauchi) who had been earlier enthroned as the prime minister retained his position as the no one citizen of Nigeria. On the other way round, Dr. Nnandi Azikiwe occupied the second cadre as Governor general (representative of the queen of England).

In 1963, the constitutional alteration only changed the nomenclature on the side of Dr. Azikiwe from Governor general to president of our country, but the capacity and status remained same. I must not fail to remind my audience that there was a cordial political understanding between the defunct Northern Nigeria and Eastern Nigeria which made these tribes always on the front lines. The January, 15, 1966 coup ushered in the military to corridors of power with an IBO man called JTU AGUIYI IRONSI from the present day South East, as the pilot of the system. However, envy and bitterness on the side of northerners regarding the manner at which the coup was carried out among other reasons resulted to the counter coup of 29th July, 1966. That very coup brought into power Brg. Gowon from the present day North central (Plateau) as the new head of state. It was under his regime that every other drama leading to the out break of civil war which lasted for about 31 months took place. Gen. Gowon's tenure was forcefully ended on 29th July, 1975, when the short lived political saint in kahki ( Gen. Muhtalah Muhammed) from present day North west ( Kano) came on board as the new head of state. The untimely assassination of the head of state on 13th February, 1976, paved way for Gen. Obasanjo from the present d South Western geopolitical zone as the new head of state.

Gen. Obasanjo graciously returned power to a democratically elected president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari from North West as the first Executive president with an eloquent gentle man of IBO Origin, Dr. Alex Ekwueme as his vice. The civil rule of these gentle men came to an end on 31/12/1983. That was when the military returned to power. Thus; Gen. Muhammadu Buhari also from North west became the fifth Military head of state, federal republic of Nigeria. Gen. Buhari's tenure as the number one citizen lasted for one year and eight months before he was out sited in another military coup. It was exactly on the 27/8/1985, Muhammad Buhari left office, paving way for the Niger state born first military president, Gen. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) as the new herdsman. He successfully dribbled Nigerians for good eight years. It was under his watch, the popular June 12 presidential election was conducted and subsequently annulled. After much heat resulting from the cancelled election, the maradona of Nigerian politics decided to step aside but handed over power to an interim National Government headed by Chief Ernest Shonekon from South West. That was on the same day and same month he came into power (27/8/1993). Chief Shonekon reign was short lived, as he was toppled in what is best described as palace coup on 17/11/1993. That was when Gen. Sanni Abacha from Kano, North west took over power. Gen. Abacha had lots of intentions for Nigeria and Nigerians that could not be materialize before the early hours of June 8, 1998, when the cold hand of death visited him. Thereafter, Gen. Abdusalami Abubarkar from Kano state took the mantle of leadership as the 8th military head of state and eventually the last as at today.

29th day of may, 1999, marked a new era in Nigeria, Abdusalami Abubakar successfully returned power to democratically elected president after much anticipation from Nigerians. Chief Olusengun Obasanjo from Ogun, South West, became the president and commander in Chief of the armed forces.

Yes! that was not without certain oral and possibly written agreement on power rotation among the six geo-political zones via North Central, North west, North East, South South, South West and South East as enshrined in 1999 Constitution of the federal republic. Chief Obasanjo left office on 29/5/2007, handing over to Aljhaji Shehu Yaradua, from North west in a bit to respect the assumed gentle man agreement. Certain eventualities well known to most of us made it possible for the gentle man that had no shoe from South South zone, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan to occupy the exalted seat from 6/5/2010 to 29th may, 2015 when he was shown the way out. Presently, the hot seat is being occupied by the man of CHANGE from North West, President Muhammadu Buhari.

Expectedly, president Buhari's tenure would be rounding off by 12/6/2023. In view of the above, secret campaigns cum expression of interest from various personalities across have started.

What is the sin of South East?

I want to humbly align myself with popular view of many Nigerians who are of the oppinion that power should be shifted to South come 2023. That wouldn't be enough, for the sake of equity, fairness and unity of this great nation of ours, I would simply appeal that all political parties should zone 2023 presidency to South East while North East take vice presidential position. By so doing, incessant agitation and clamour for equity that bedeviled this nation might have been laid to rest. In order to achieve this, there is an urgent need for political re- alignment in IBO land. Therefore, we can't achieve that by hating other tribes, it is either we alien with the North or remain the way we are until further notice.

Akuma Kelechi Akuma
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Osombo: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Congrats man, remember to post vacancies in your new office for others on this forum
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Coolgent(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
zlatan:
Lool, same NASDRA that they're requesting 2m for APL abi na another NASDRA...anyway, congratulations.
A friend of mine is willing to pay 3m per it
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Julietayoola: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.
. Amen God that did it for yo, Will do my own in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.