Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu (490 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu by Petfadblog1: 11:36am On Jun 08, 2019
While the marriage of teen actress, Regina Daniels to 59 years Ned Nwoko continues to raise dust with mixed reactions among her colleagues, Blessing Offegbu has shared with pearlsnews.com the main reasons young ladies now prefer older men for marriage.

According to the script interpreter: “I don’t really bother myself over this Regina Daniels marriage brouhaha. However, everybody knows what they want in life. If Regina is happy and in love with Ned, let him carry on with good faith. I hope the man feels likewise. In life we all deserve to be happy.
Come to think of it age doesn’t really count. Ladies no longer have a thing for young men because they can’t keep one woman. They are worst. They don’t have human feelings any more. These men, or so called chewing gum boy, always jump from one slay queen to another slay queen. So, I don’t blame girls who go for older men that will give them happiness and true love. I see the opportunity, I don’t mind, as long as I am happy in the relationship,” she asserted.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/older-men-are-better-in-marriage-than.html

Speaking on her career progress so far and plans for the rest part of 2019, Ms Offegbu said : Well, let me be specific now. Thank God for my career. My moves in the industry is getting bigger.
No regrets at all because in life we are bound to make mistakes. The ability for us to learn from that mistake and move boldly is what matters. Our mistakes help to build us.
For the rest part of 2019, I plan is to be more focused and hardworking in my life and career.”
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/older-men-are-better-in-marriage-than.html
Re: Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu by bukatyne(f): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2019
And Mr. Nwoko is married to only Regina.

Everyone is free to make their choices as long as they are willing to face the consequences.

When Regina is just a 40yr old woman and Ned is 79, her choice would be clear.

Anyways, she might have spent happy 20yrs married to himwhixh some women married to their mates might never have.

1 Like

Re: Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu by Ahmed0336(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2019
With the way some grown men are taking sniper upandan?

as for Regina it is clear she married that man because of his money even the blind can attest to my claim.
Re: Older Men Are Better In Marriage Than ‘chewing Gum’ Boys – Blessing Ofoegbu by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Not again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently / Let's Play A Game: ''How Many Lives Will You Have Left''? / I Just Love Kalabari Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.