Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently (489 Views)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Will U Have Done Differently / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by ardeks(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2019
A man slapped his wife and sent her packing because of this.

Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by Bennysam: 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
What a wicked woman , fear woman
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by ardeks(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Bennysam:
What a wicked woman , fear woman
I tell you my brother...
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by SaucyBenks(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2019
He slapped her What a weak man...

Smash something thick on her neck and dump her somewhere joor! Wicked thing!
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 12, 2019
All these super story sef, I don't believe this
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by lilmax(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2019
he didn't slap her enough

he's asking where she got the money from? have you heard of senators?

your wife is a cheat
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by bujebudanu1(m): 7:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Na to find d pin and everything , wire the money to my account and send my children to school .

I won't touch her
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by ardeks(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2019
bujebudanu1:
Na to find d pin and everything , wire the money to my account and send my children to school .

I won't touch her

Sharp man... I believe it's gonna get to me too, going by your moniker...
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by pansophist(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2019
This is sad.

Is the kids not also her kid? Did she realize that her greed is jeopardising the future of her kids? Cant she support her husband? If your financial situation got worse to a point that the family subsistence is threatened, will she still hoard cash while you all suffer?

Your wife is cruel. I personally dont know how I'll handle it, but I'll loose all respect and attraction for her, she will at best be a room mate hence forth, as it is clear she is detached from the family affairs and doesnt have our interest at hand.
Re: Did He Overreact Or What Would You Have Done Differently by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2019
Na wa ooo.

Joro and his weird stories.

But could this be true?

(1) (Reply)

Memes For Boys / How True Is This Statement,? / Agreement Before Sex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.