Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Help! I'm Dying. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I'm Dying. (1248 Views)

I'm Dying Slowly Because Of Cohabitation / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Help! I'm Dying Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I'm Dying. by boyfwend(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
I never expected it! I thought this shot was never going to be fired at me. First time being in a relationship, all my life. I only wanted to do what my mates are doing. I'm already 19, I thought maybe this is a perfect time to have someone close enough to me.

There is this girl I've been running parol with some couple of months ago.
It all ended yesterday night...
Caught her cheating me with two other guys.
Worst of it, she is not ready to apologize after I confronted her about it yesterday night.

I'm regretting my actions, because I've so much invested on her to the extend of planning our future together.

This is a girl I promised never to have sex with, and I didn't.

Now she's gone and still haven't called me since morning to apologize.

I'm the only one feeling this pains now.

No. I am not going to harm myself.
Please don't blame me, this is my first time.

I just need a reasonable way on how to overcome this pains.
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Face your school brother. Leave woman. You can’t escape the hurt. Feel it and and let it build you.

Na life lesson.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Lemmejoor(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
Try this new sniper with blue cover. It's faster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
IDIOT

You promise not to have sex with her.

She already concluded that you are impotent. Women have a dual dating strategy.

One man for sex.
Another man for resources.

The funny thing is each man chooses their role. You chose to be a Beta bucks.

Either live with it, or go your own way.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
As in you caught in a party? That's weird.

Anyways u not dying, just hurting which is being sponsored by ur thoughts. Be strong
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lemmejoor:
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by boyfwend(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lemmejoor:

I'm not that stupid to take sniper.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Godsgift7837: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Bro like you said it’s your first relationship we all have been there. Take heart chase money and leave women. When the time is right you will find the right person.
boyfwend:
I never expected it! I thought this shot was never going to be fired at me. First time being in a relationship, all my life. I only wanted to do what my mates are doing. I'm already 19, I thought maybe this is a perfect time to have someone close enough to me.

Worst of it, she is not ready to apologize after I confronted her about it yesterday night.

I'm regretting my actions, because I've so much invested on her to the extend of planning our future together.

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Chrisus(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lmfaooo first relationship, aged 19 and you're already planning your future together with her. First relationships leading to marriage is a rarity, not everyone is that lucky.

For your age, take your relationships one step at a time, don't look too far ahead else your heart will get broken severally. Date as many as possible till you're ready to settle down.

As for the girl, MAN UP and get over her. Don't take her back even if she comes back begging. Cheating partners don't change, she'll most likely do it again. Welcome to the merry-go-round world of relationships.
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by lilianofentse(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
Don't call her.
If you happen to meet her on the way, look at her like you don't even recognize her and pass(make sure you don't look gloomy)
Lastly forget about her. Men are scarce, women are everywhere.
Move on.
Lefulefu over to you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
na part of life so bear am.
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Godsgift7837: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Op I hope you listen to this advice because I no wan hear sniper story o
lilianofentse:
Don't call her.
If you happen to meet her on the way, look at her like you don't even recognize her and pass(make sure you don't look gloomy)
Move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
Don't call her.
Move on.
Lefulefu over to you
cheesy
lilianofentse:
Don't call her.
Move on.
Lefulefu over to you
like i just said and i go say am again.heartbreaks na part of life so make im bear am and like u said b4 we men are as scarce like dinoseaurs while women boku every wia so no need for d crying.
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by flokii: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Face your books or hustle or whichever it is you're into and make a meaning of your life..

A lovely writer once said.. "No romance without finance"

Be successful first and watch how sweet love will be
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by StrikeBack(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Junior, What is that jamb Score??

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
dem don do dis one 10/10

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Sapphire86(f): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
At 19, you are NOT fully developed to handle the mystery of love and relationship. The sad truth is even some older ones still haven't figured it out....

I suggest that you face your studies and enjoy the pleasure of being 19 and having less responsibilities to worry about...

This is the age you should invest in yourself and find out what your passion and destiny is.... Don't wait till you are 35....

How can a girl cheat on you with 2 guys and you still want her back if she apologizes all because you can't take the impending heartbreak coming your way?? That's the first step to insanity bruh!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by lilianofentse(f): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2019
boyfwend:

Caught her cheating me with two other boys.
listen to juice wrld - lucid dreams. Pay close attention to the lyrics. It should help.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Deepfeel(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
boyfwend:

Welcome to adulthood son, the pains, are normal it teaches you a lot of things about life, take your mind off her the pains will go away sooner or later, we all passed through it grin
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by tunize(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
you promised never to have sex with her, why pls if i may ask did she tell u she was a virgin or it was jst ur personal decision?
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by boyfwend(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
lilianofentse:
Don't call her.
Move on.
Lefulefu over to you

Thank you so much.
I appreciate
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Pubichairs(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
I started dating when I was 16, de first break up made me not to entrust my self to one woman again, u may call it Playboy na u sabi

play ur card well, lock up ur heart and Bleep them bitches for fun
Re: Please Help! I'm Dying. by Trizyd(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Well, Happy naming ceremony to a new *I don't know your tribe demon...

(1) (Reply)

Coco Treyy: 10 Photos That Prove Singer Is Hot / Lady Caught Cheating On Fiance With His Friend 13 Days To Wedding - Twitter User / SMASH OR PASS? Yvonne Jegede Shows Some Skin As She Rocks See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.