Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President (637 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Primary: Obaseki To Be Elected Unopposed As Imasuagbon Steps Down / 178 Reps-Elect Endorse Gbajabiamila For Speaker (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by igwesylv: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ahead of Tuesday’s inauguration of the 9th National Assembly, Senators-elect on Saturday in Abuja endorsed Ahmed Lawan as unopposed to contest as Senate President.

The campaign group Chairman, Senator Yahaya Abdullahi from Kebbi, a second timer, explained that they proactively nominated Ahmed Lawan to avoid a repeat of what happened in 2015.... READ FULL HERE: https://ugobestiky.com/just-in-64-senators-elect-endorse-ahmed-lawan-as-unopposed-senate-president/

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by SLAP44: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Who cares about the rubber stamp grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by Parada: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
You wan make foolish PDP Igbo n Ipob wail to death suddenly. I pray this is not true so their foolish lunatic wail can go for another four good years. E no go beta for anyone wey say make una no wail to death.

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by buharitill2023: 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
We are already aware that lawan and gbaja are the SP and Speaker respectively except idiotic pigs

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by garfield1: 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
We are already aware that lawan and gbaja are the SP and Speaker respectively except idiotic pigs
Tuniski,christiannorth2,celeiyke and easier would be gnashing their teeth
Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by Nasa28(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
As for me , I care less about who becomes the SP, what I care about is the ability of the Legislature to checkmate the Executive,which is truly their duty.

For some of you jumping up and down,. Check the impact of the 8th senate, it can be adjudged the most vibrant since 1999 because of the perceived differences between Executive and the Legislature.

This is Democracy.
Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by igwesylv: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Niaja senator supporting Lawan

Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
Except for chronic wailers like tuniski, pachukudi44 and some very few but hateful Igbos, all followers of Nigeria’s politics are aware that Ahmed Lawan is the next senate president and Gbajabiamila is the next speaker. It’s obvious to the blind and very loud to the deaf except for the category of people I mentioned earlier.
Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by ORIENTATION101: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Nyamiris still expecting saraki kind of coup in Nass when pdp has already surrender the fight due to lack of firepower. Gbaja and lawan ambition was sealed the moment Buhari , Tinubu and oshomole endorsed their candidacy.
Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by naomibunmi: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
great oooo
Re: JUST IN: 64 Senators-elect Endorse Ahmed Lawan As Unopposed Senate President by celeiyke: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
garfield1:

Tuniski,christiannorth2,celeiyke and easier would be gnashing their teeth

I will quote u on Tuesday. U and Gbaja will develop high BP

(1) (Reply)

Keep Snyper Far Away From Reno Omokri And FFK / EU Final Election Report Confirms Nigerians, World Behind Buhari’s Re-election / I Will Make Sure Gov, Yahaya Bello Spends Rest Of His Life In Prison, Says Dino

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.