Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1361160 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hi so sorry for your denial...please kindly share your transcript so the elders in the house can point out what went wrong.
NewHeaven3:
Visa denied this morning cry
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by solihp(f): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
eddyme:
i specify nigeria boss, i am just stock here. i have try all the formate and is still no going through. can i send you pm

Replied
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by solihp(f): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
9jamyHome:
Please, I would like to chat you up. I will be coming to GSU next month and need vital information with regards to student experience.
Okay, you can pm me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Temmytada: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Approved2019:
Good morning. I've been a silent reader, but I just had to create an account to seek help with a question.

My interview is soon, and my I-20 arrived yesterday. On my ds160, I filled Educational Leadership, but on the I-20, it's Educational Leadership and Administration.

Please, is this going to be a huge problem?!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Biggggboy: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
I shall share my testimony here about my approved visa in Jesus mighty name Amen

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Biggggboy: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
I shall share my testimony here about my approved visa in Jesus mighty name Amen������

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Biggggboy: 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please I have an interview next week at the abuja embassy
Full funding about $52k in the account

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NewHeaven3: 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
NewHeaven3:
Visa denied this morning cry
At Lagos embassy this morning I encountered a long queue
I was interviewed by a Young Man in Windows 3, The Slim guy that looked like Harry Kane of Tottenham.
V O: Good morning
Me :Good morning and how was your night?
V O:Not bad
Why going to the US?
Me: I'm going to Minnesota State University
Moorhead For My Bsc in Biomedical Science
V O:How many schools did you apply
Me:3, MSUM, Concord University West Virginia and University of Central Arkansas
V O:Why this Course
Me: Studying this Course will equip me with the Knowledge and Research of the Pathogenesis of The health issues in my State As well the skills in researching Novel treatment.
Also with an increasing demand for Professionals in this Field in my State, acquiring the recent Methodologies and Research skills from this course will make me Valuable and Qualified for a position in the State Ministry of health, and contribute in researching solutions to these Health issues.
V O:types for some time and issued me the pink paper.
Nothing again was asked just these, no documents.

I applied to more than 3 schools but I just told him 3

This is my second time of applying after I deferred my admission to Spring
I'm thinking of reapplying again but I'm short of funds coz I recently lost my job

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NewHeaven3: 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
SisiNini:

Sorry for that.

Did you have your interview at the Lagos Consulate? My F2 Visa was denied this morning too. I am so sad.
Yes 6:45am
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by psychologyshuby: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2019
This is really sad...I feel like this people already make up their mind before ones interview..truly it's just God...just commit everything to God's hand..its truly sad..
NewHeaven3:
I was interviewed by a Young Man in Windows 3, The Slim guy that looked like Harry Kane of Tottenham.
Why going to the US?
Me: Studying this Course will equip me with the Knowledge and Research of the Pathogenesis of The health issues in my State As well the skills in researching Novel treatment.
Also with an increasing demand for Professionals in this Field in my State, acquiring the recent Methodologies and Research skills from this course will make me Valuable and Qualified for a position in the State Ministry of health, and contribute in researching solutions to these Health issues.

I'm thinking of reapplying again but I'm short of funds coz I recently lost my job
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Americanpizza(f): 5:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Sorry for this delay, do you have any kind of funding?

NewHeaven3:
Why going to the US?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NewHeaven3: 6:58am On Nov 13, 2019
Americanpizza:
Sorry for this delay, do you have any kind of funding?

8,000 dollars scholarship. And I'm expected to be paying 20,000. I came with my Uncle's SOA, but he didn't request for it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by clapper04: 7:00am On Nov 13, 2019
NewHeaven3:
Why going to the US?

sorry for this delay, how much is on your i-20 and did you receive any funding?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by whiteassnow: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Hi house, am in need of naira. Have dollars. Anyone to exchange for me please?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Kentz3: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2019
Chidon360:
Good morning house, please is there anybody here that got admission or already attending Austin peay state university?

I god admission for spring 2020, and I applied for Graduate assistantship. my i-20 was sent to me last week but no trace of assistantship from the school or department.

My Question is , will they send me a separate offer letter for the Graduate Assistantship or what? Because am about booking for interview and didn’t want to go to embassy without any funding.

Please attend to my Question.
hello bro I also apply to same skool pls let talk my email address walexkent365@gmail.com
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Imustreturn(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2019
LagosismyHome:

To some African countries maybe........... To United states of America . NO NO NO
some novice dey follow me argue lol. Thank u. Lemme screenshot and show them

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2019
NewHeaven3:
8,000 dollars scholarship. And I'm expected to be paying 20,000. I came with my Uncle's SOA, but he didn't request for it.

Are you expected to pay $20,000 per year for 4 years since its BSC ?............ except it a parent who is the sponsor , it very hard to believe that one uncle would support all through 4 years . Most VO would go toward the angle that the student is most likely to be out of status shortly . For master Uncle is ok for 2 years but for 4 years uncle sponsor . i think most VOs will have made up their mind

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Do you have a BSc already? If yes, why are you going for another?
And did you state in your DS 160 of any BSc qualifications? And how old are you??

NewHeaven3:
Why going to the US?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NewHeaven3: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Olumuyiwalasode:
Do you have a BSc already? If yes, why are you going for another?
And did you state in your DS 160 of any BSc qualifications? And how old are you??

I don't have any degree yet. I just finished High school 3 years ago but I've been in the Seminary since then and Came out last year.
I'm 20 years
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NewHeaven3: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Are you expected to pay $20,000 per year for 4 years since its BSC ?............ except it a parent who is the sponsor , it very hard to believe that one uncle would support all through 4 years . Most VO would go toward the angle that the student is most likely to be out of status shortly . For master Uncle is ok for 2 years but for 4 years uncle sponsor . i think most VOs will have made up their mind
But the V O didn't request for the SOA.
Also My Uncle has been the one Sponsoring me since High school and what's in his SOA is x3 of What I'll be paying
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
NewHeaven3:
But the V O didn't request for the SOA.
Also My Uncle has been the one Sponsoring me since High school and what's in his SOA is x3 of What I'll be paying

I am not saying in your particular case it not true but generally it's very hard to convince a Vo that an uncle will fulfil that to the end .....comparing your highschool fees to this one is not the same
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kayy88: 2:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello house
I am a medical doctor and currently work in a Federal medical centre
I got admitted into the public health program for fall 2019 but was denied Visa
I deferred my admission to spring 2019 and was denied again . The VO said I was giving her a generic answer in my last interview
I wanna defer my admission to summer 2020 and reapply again . I am single.
What can I do to get it this time.
I need an answer from the house please. As professional as possible.
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by segunbolawole: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Thank you for your direction, I visited the website of all the schools the search brought up before now.

What I seek is inside information, perhaps someone currently enrolled in a school/department with interesting (competitive) offer.

Thats why I had to speak out.

Muleriders:

That is the step 1.

Step 2 is to view the schools on the link one after the other, go through their graduate admission and scholarships page. Read the requirements and instructions and then apply if eligible.

There are over 5,000 universities in America, its efficient to do research by yourself instead of waiting for people to find schools for you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by CephasNMR: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
kayy88:
Hello house
I am a medical doctor and currently work in a Federal medical centre
I got admitted into the public health program for fall 2019 but was denied Visa
I deferred my admission to spring 2019 and was denied again . The VO said I was giving her a generic answer in my last interview
I wanna defer my admission to summer 2020 and reapply again . I am single.
What can I do to get it this time.
I need an answer from the house please. As professional as possible.
Thank you

Can you share your transcript of your last interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jayzen(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good afternoon house,
Pls, has anyone here used the EXT-NG service recently? I'm reading a lot of discouraging review about them and I need to use their service to send my transcript out? Pls heeelllppp
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Omolade1998: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
pls how much is sevis fee am having problem with my ds-160 registration form
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by jayzen(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
[HI crowntoro, I'm trying to send you an email but it won't respond. Kindly drop your email address, I'd like to speak with you please.
quote author=crowntoro post=83730874]Hi guys.... Which schools can I apply to for Masters In computer science and I am sure they will give me funding?

I need assistance

TOEFL = 77
GRE = 293
GPA = 3.87
B.tech = Computer Engineering

Thanks as I await favourable response[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Marshalynk: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello, please for someone that needs funding, which exam is best fit for him between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS, the person can only afford one exam.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ajanijudah(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Omolade1998:
pls how much is sevis fee am having problem with my ds-160 registration form
$350 and what is the problem you are having.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by clapper04: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Marshalynk:
Hello, please for someone that needs funding, which exam is best fit for him between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS, the person can only afford one exam.

Most schools that give funding will require you write both TOEFL and GRE but GRE is the most important to get funding.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Approved2019: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hi again house

I have another question. For the questions "How many schools did you apply to" and "Which schools?" Is there a way for the VO to verify how many and which schools I applied to?

I applied to only one school, but I don't know if this will put the VO off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.