Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1357833 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 10:52am On Jul 23, 2020
electromagnito:
Hi guys, just some contribution, although I have made up my mind to stick to my PhD here in France while I am yet to reject my PhD offer at University of Hawai'i, one of the reason I won't be going to the US is the Covid-19 brouhaha, I still talk to my supervisor and he is not sure if embassy will even open for spring 2021 talk more fall 2020, we still talked this morning and he was saying if it may need, he will need to talk to the funding society ACS to push my PhD to fall 2021 can you imagine, lol although I won't be going to the US anyway, I am not that desperate, so I will stick to my PhD here in France. So. What I want to conclude from this is that, try looking for something to keep you busy because the embassy is not going to open anytime soon not for Nigeria with the way our government is playing politics with Covid-19, EU ban Americans for now, while Americans did same, so I believe US will replicate same to African country if they manage to beat their curve down. Stay blessed guys
largely true. With the way our government is handling this COVID-19, the numbers are bound to keep skyrocketing though i doubt the efficacy of the testing kits.

On the brighter side. We're close to getting a vaccine is few months.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mvem(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2020
sheke01:

I recently decided not to argue much on this thread but I must say this.

There's no element of truth is what she tweeted. It's simply a political stunt. She wants to contest Nancy Pelosi seat in November election. Go to her tweeter page, all she tweets about is left this and left that.

Measuring instruments all have margin of error but an almost 80000 margin of error is ridiculous. So sad someone will even imagine CDC will erroneously do such.

Same thing they said about New York cases. New York solved their problem and everyone forgot their theories. Florida is the new epicenter and the theories is coming back again. Nawa o

Do you know probable deaths are added as actual covid deaths. This is no conspiracy. Go research how Covid deaths are counted. Probable deaths are added, that's those that never even tested positive but they felt they had Covid. Even someone dying of an unrelated thing but tested positive initially will be added as covid death.

Check these links on some discrepancies on counting

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/499085-cdc-acknowledges-mixing-up-coronavirus-testing-data

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/florida-covid-19-fatalities-data-included-man-who-died-in-motorcycle-accident.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-02/error-led-to-overcount-of-coronavirus-testing-in-orange-county%3f_amp=true

Check this link out below...its on UK

https://f7td5.app./d3eGpb

This is UK government officially saying they will have to investigate how deaths are counted after many discrepancies. I am no conspiracy theorist but many things dont add up if you check them well

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2020
mvem:

Do you know probable deaths are added as actual covid deaths. This is no conspiracy. Go research how Covid deaths are counted. Probable deaths are added, that's those that never even tested positive but they felt they had Covid. Even someone dying of an unrelated thing but tested positive initially will be added as covid death.

Check these links on some discrepancies on counting

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/499085-cdc-acknowledges-mixing-up-coronavirus-testing-data

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/data-analytics/florida-covid-19-fatalities-data-included-man-who-died-in-motorcycle-accident.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-02/error-led-to-overcount-of-coronavirus-testing-in-orange-county%3f_amp=true

Check this link out below...its on UK

https://f7td5.app./d3eGpb

This is UK government officially saying they will have to investigate how deaths are counted after many discrepancies. I am no conspiracy theorist but many things dont add up if you check them well
how come about most ICU's of hospitals in Florida are full?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kastgeraldino: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2020
No you can't. You apply for a visa from your home country. If he plans to travel, that means he already has a visa.

NaotoKan:

I wish to ask, is it possible to obtain visa in another country and travel through there as a Nigerian? E.g. Obtain Korean student visa from the embassy in Ivory Coast and travel through Abidjan as Nigerian.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mvem(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Friedpotato:
how come about most ICU's of hospitals in Florida are full?
No one is disputing that. I am only highlighting the fact that death counts do have a discrepancy which have been disputed so many times...Like I said go research how deaths are counted and you will realize not all confirmed positive cases but also probable cases are counted as deaths by Covid
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 11:43am On Jul 23, 2020
mvem:
No one is disputing that. I am only highlighting the fact that death counts do have a discrepancy which have been disputed so many times...Like I said go research how deaths are counted and you will realize not all confirmed positive cases but also probable cases are counted as deaths by Covid
I'm not disputing this also. I've read personal accounts on it. Just that this "miscalculations" is not as much as it is being pushed by Trump supporters/right wing/anti-maskers. The agenda of pushing it is to try to discredit the efficacy of masks in combating Coronavirus, claiming it's not as worse as the media is painting it.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Friedpotato: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2020
kastgeraldino:
No you can't. You apply for a visa from your home country. If he plans to travel, that means he already has a visa.

wait. So if as a student in the US I get selected for an exchange program in Spain.

Would I have to come back to Nigeria to apply for a Spain Schengen visa or I can just go to the Spanish embassy in US.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by AdoChel(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2020
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by mvem(m): 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2020
[url][/url]
Friedpotato:
I'm not disputing this also. I've read personal accounts on it. Just that this "miscalculations" is not as much as it is being pushed by Trump supporters/right wing/anti-maskers. The agenda of pushing it is to try to discredit the efficacy of masks in combating Coronavirus, claiming it's not as worse as the media is painting it.
the problem i have is for people to tag you something because you don't follow their narrative. If you argue on the clarity and the bias of facts on this Covid -19 pandemic you will be labelled a Trump supporter or whatever. Although those on the other side are also left wing minded people...

The issue about the death discrepancy is not to make any point about if to wear mask or not. Infact this Covid 19 has taught us many things, which one is experts don't agree in everything and science can be two sided depending on where you look from....I agree about the anti-maskers as we have anti-vaxxers all around the world who don't believe in Vaccines ... but everything don't have to be about Trump
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HoluwadareY(m): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
LagosismyHome:

You don't have to agree with me neither do I have to agree with you. However to make it a personal mission to come for my comment , frankly It to ignore but you are noticed

That I made a similar comment, what does that have to do with craving attention. For years different comments have been made. Even answering student questions that has been asked repeatedly . That too is craving attention in faceless anonymous forum...smh

Okay, noted and sorry he got you wrong. But , can u pls answer his question: Is everything you have done in this pandemic about staying alive alone? Have you saved money, made plans, try to achieve anything worthwhile?

Also, if you have done any of those things, dont you think it is selfish on your part having the audacity to plan for your life or achieve your goals while people are dying?

#make it make sense

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sefa2018: 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
HoluwadareY:

Okay, noted and sorry he got you wrong. But , can u pls answer his question: Is everything you have done in this pandemic about staying alive alone? Have you saved money, made plans, try to achieve anything worthwhile?

Also, if you have done any of those things, dont you think it is selfish on your part having the audacity to plan for your life or achieve your goals while people are dying?

#make it make sense

Audacity to plan her OWN life in this pandemic? Smh Dude, don't let this American dream pursuit screw your sense of logic or reasoning. The hospitals out here are getting overwhelmed with COVID cases. Stay safe wherever you are. Yankee is not running away. Only the living can pursue this American dream.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HoluwadareY(m): 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
Sefa2018:

Audacity to plan her OWN life in this pandemic? Smh Dude, don't let this American dream pursuit screw your sense of logic or reasoning. The hospitals out here are getting overwhelmed with COVID cases. Stay safe wherever you are. Yankee is not running away. Only the living can pursue this American dream.

It's either you dont understand simple english or you dont understand sarcasm....maybe you should read my post again, and her posts too.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
HoluwadareY:

#make it make sense

YES and Yes I have had to adjust plans and adjust to changes, plus in areas where covid has impacted . One or two I had no control self, life situation changed it . ..... had no choice but it accept

I never said people should have no plans , save money or those things you listed there BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE DYING . It very easy to take someone words out of context.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HoluwadareY(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
My takeaways from this whole conversation can be categorized into 4 people as follow:

1. Most people already in the US are either more interested in us staying alive than travelling to the US or hoping we dont get to the US like them. This is because, most of them jump at every opportunity and magnify every post that reads : " you cant travel this year". They also have posted some things about these impossibilities in the past, and are hoping to God things dont work out so they can say: "I said it". I wouldnt know why, maybe just to preserve their ego or ...

2. Most people still in Nigeria are somehow desperate, hopeful and refreshing their feeds every day. They wish things will work out well so they can put this behind them. Due to this, they turn blind eyes to most of the discouraging contents (even though some of them are true).

3. Some people still in Nigeria are neutral. They are hopeful but also have other plans, while watching how the situation unfolds. If its possible this year, fine, if not, good. So, their opinions might be bias or they may show some form of non-challant attitude...but it doesnt mean they dont care.

4. Some people already in the US knows the reality but while using data from the realities on ground, they still find a way to give people hope or encourage them and put themselves in their shoes...not just saying : " just forget it, you cant travel...blah blah". These people have some high level skill of EI.

In all, if you are still in Nigeria...I think you should aim to be #3...hope that things can be good at anytime but also have other plans to keep you busy while at it. If you are already abroad, please and please, we already know things are bad...you dnt need to spend time on google to find evidence to prove that to us...you dont need to emphasize how bad tins are, you dnt need to tell people not to hope- you might have done worse if in their shoes...Please try to be #4

I hope everyone achieves their heart desires and see you at the top...if MIT is in Nigeria, maybe most of us wont be trying so hard to leave�

35 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SGhazal: 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
It is possible to apply for a Visa in an alien country. However, if you're from a country like Nigeria where the refusal rate is high, it may be a red flag. It will be swiftly interpreted that you are applying from that country because you know the possibility of getting that visa approved in your home country is somewhat low.

This will not be a problem in a situation where you have genuine reason to be in that country. For example, you will be wrapping up your studies in Poland around July and you have been accepted into a PhD program that will start in August in the United States here, you have a legitimate reason to be in Poland, also, the timing also does not permit making unwarranted travel back to your home country.

The bottom line is be CREDIBLE, DO NOT TRY TO OUTSMART THE SYSTEM.

kastgeraldino:

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Cocao(f): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
HoluwadareY:
My takeaways from this whole conversation can be categorized into 4 people as follow:

You are absolutely spot on.

In addition to this, if you are a fall hopeful, there is a need to liaise with your graduate coordinator. They may be sympathetic enough to understand the whole COVID situation and let you have more flexible options, especially if you have a scholarship or fellowship pending on the line. It's definitely not easy at all emotionally but still keep faith. If it gets to the point where you have to defer or even forego the entire admission, know that you can still do it again. Some might have gotten even more than one offer. If you can do it before you can do it again. Don't let it hang over you like a dark cloud.

I wished more people could be kinder and more strategic with their words as it costs zero naira or dollar. Some of you know how it is like to wait for something and never get it, yet, all of a sudden we seem to have forgotten.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Friedpotato:
wait. So if as a student in the US I get selected for an exchange program in Spain.

Would I have to come back to Nigeria to apply for a Spain Schengen visa or I can just go to the Spanish embassy in US.

If you have a legal residence /staying status in a different country then yes you can apply ... . If you are there illegally... then I guess everyone knows that answer No

So if you are a student in the US that F1 is a legal staying status so yes you can apply for a visa for spain
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HoluwadareY(m): 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cocao:

In addition to this, if you are a fall hopeful, there is a need to liaise with your graduate coordinator. They may be sympathetic enough to understand the whole COVID situation and let you have more flexible options, especially if you have a scholarship or fellowship pending on the line. It's definitely not easy at all emotionally but still keep faith. If it gets to the point where you have to defer or even forego the entire admission, know that you can still do it again. Some might have gotten even more than one offer. If you can do it before you can do it again. Don't let it hang over you like a dark cloud.

I wished more people could be kinder and more strategic with their words as it costs zero naira or dollar. Some of you know how it is like to wait for something and never get it, yet, all of a sudden we seem to have forgotten.

Thanks Cacao for this. In addition to what you have mentioned, I think the below conversation with my supervisor will be useful to alot of people here:
Me:
Dear Dr. ABC

Trust this email finds you well.

Following the various uncertainties regarding travelling to the US for fall 2020, I need your help to make my decisions.

The two options available are :
1. Defer the admission to resume Spring 2021
2. Resume online and come to the US as soon as I can do that.

The two options have advantages and disadvantages but I am leaning towards the first option ( Defer to spring 2021) due to the underlisted reasons:

1. Since my tuition and funding is because I will be working with you, I feel , it is only good that I defer the admission to when I can actually do that
2. I will not be able to participate in the various laboratory work required for the program
3. Time difference between the US and Nigeria- some of my classes might be very inconvenient for me
4. Combining school with work might affect my grades or my job or both- Since being in Nigeria will require that I continue my work to sustain myself
5. Network issues in Nigeria- I can find a way around this

Though I still have till the first week of August to make the decision, I feel it will be good to let you know before then, so you can know what could happen and start making plans for my possible absence and also, I want you to be part of the decision making .

While I might defer , I also want to know if my funding will still be active for Spring 2021 since as a new Prof you need to kick start your research as soon as possible.

These are all my uncertainties and considerations and I will really appreciate it if you could guide me at making the right decision.

I am very sad that this is happening and wish this whole thing will just go away.

Thank you

Dr. ABC :

Hi XYZ,

Thank you for the message detailing your thoughts. I appreciate you including me in your decision process, and I am truly sympathetic towards your situation. It is a difficult one for all students, but especially international students.

Just to clarify, are you certain that either (1) or (2) will be your situation in the Fall? Either is perfectly acceptable, but I just wasn’t clear from your message if coming to campus this semester is no longer an option. If that is the case, would you be comfortable sharing if the removal of the on-campus option is due to visa issues, safety concerns, the new immigration guidance, etc?

As to deciding between (1) and (2), of course, I can only provide some thoughts to hopefully help you make your decision. First and foremost, rest assured that your funding offer to join my group will still be in place if you defer to Spring 2021. I have copied the numbered list from your email to provide some additional thoughts:

Since my tuition and funding is because I will be working with you, I feel , it is only good that I defer the admission to when I can actually do that
I cannot (per my understanding of university guidelines) maintain your Research Assistantship active in the Fall semester if you are not at the university. This means you would have to pay for your course(s) for the Fall semester, should you choose to do online coursework while abroad.
I will not be able to participate in the various laboratory work required for the program
Are you referring to the (i) laboratory coursework or (ii) laboratory thesis research work? Both are true, however there are some different considerations for each. It is less of an issue for (i), because you could choose an online course that does not include laboratory sessions (even when offered in-person under normal conditions). This way, you will not be missing out on anything. For (ii), see my additional thoughts below this list on impact to degree timeline.
Time difference between the US and Nigeria- some of my classes might be very inconvenient for me
I would consider this lower priority, as you should be able to find an online course offering that is “asynchronous,” meaning the lectures will be recorded for you to watch at your convenience. The University of Illinois has a very large international student population, so the time zone issue is an active consideration in instructors’ course planning. I just learned this afternoon that details about each course’s delivery method, along with new registration tickets, will be delivered to students the evening of July 31.
Combining school with work might affect my grades or my job or both- Since being in Nigeria will require that I continue my work to sustain myself
I cannot provide much input on this because it is so dependent on each person’s unique home and work situation. Many students pursue online coursework while working professionally, and there are some online-only professional Masters programs to that end. So it is doable, but it is not doable for everyone’s situation. Regardless, I would only recommend taking a maximum of one course at a time when working full-time.
Network issues in Nigeria- I can find a way around this
I can’t help you on this, unfortunately. This is another reason that asynchronous courses are helpful; you wouldn’t need to stream the courses live, so you could download or let them buffer before watching.

If you do not want to pay for the coursework, that would be understandable and then the decision would seem to be (1).

If you are trying to decide about (2), the decision becomes more complicated. Ultimately, for a thesis-based graduate degree, the thesis research is the bar for graduation. Said another way, getting a course done before coming to campus will probably not have a meaningful impact on how quickly you finish your degree. For a Masters student, it may shorten your degree timeline by a summer semester. For a PhD, it would likely have no effect because the degree is much more dependent on research progress.

As for your decision timeline, if (1) and (2) are your only options now (i.e. you are certain you will not be coming to campus this semester), then feel free to take your time to decide between these two options, up until the stated deadline if necessary.

I know this reply turned into a bit of rambling, but I hope some of these considerations help you make your decision. Please do not hesitate to follow up with additional questions or thoughts.

Best regards,

xyz, UIUC

Just be truthful and detail your thoughts. These people are humans ( good ones at that)

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by HoluwadareY(m): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2020
Cocao:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Love and Light

Schrodinger1:

YouTube lady. What do you have for me? smiley

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Eniolakiite(f): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yea

LagosismyHome:

If you have a legal residence /staying status in a different country then yes you can apply ... . If you are there illegally... then I guess everyone knows that answer No

So if you are a student in the US that F1 is a legal staying status so yes you can apply for a visa for spain
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Eniolakiite:
Love and Light

NEPA
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by kastgeraldino: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Yeah I believe so. I was talking about the initial US visa. I don't think he or she can go and apply for US visa from another country.

LagosismyHome:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2020
@ HoluwadareY you're going to UIUC, nice! What course? I almost chose to go there haha.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
I think I'm going to throw in the towel send a similar email. Although the minister said the airspace will 'might open' before October, there's really no signs to suggest that they will. Another option I was given was to start classes online, and then when things open up here I could come to the US to continue the same quarter. But the caveat was that I must land on campus before October 2nd, because that's the deadline for the school to submit their SEVIS record for the fall quarter.

I think I'll hold on till the second week of August. A part of me wants to get it over with now, but what if there's a chance of things working? (No matter how small). Anyway I have another zoom session with the international center to attend in a few minutes, and that's weird because we had one just a week ago. Maybe there's some new info. I hate this uncertainty but it is what it is.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Paragontek: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
My school sent this survey few days ago.

"Please complete this survey to indicate your interests so that we can make the appropriate preparations for the Fall 2020 semester. Please answer these questions with the assumption that consulates would open and are issuing visas, travel restrictions would be lifted, and the CDC and federal and local authorities have issued the greenlight.

Proposal 1 (Semester Dates: October 12 - January 15)
The following programs are open to offering a late start for the Fall semester if there is enough interest: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geology and Geophysics, Information Science and Technology, and Petroleum Engineering. The courses would be offered in the hybrid and/or face-to-face option (just like the regular semester we are planning to have this fall).

The above option would allow you to start on October 12th and complete the semester by January 15th. You would continue into your Spring 2021 semester right after the first semester ends. Your I-20 would reflect the new semester dates. For those who already have a Fall 2020 I-20, we would reissue updated I-20's.

This option would give you 2 full semesters and you would be eligible for OPT in the summer. An adequate level of interest from students is required to be able to offer this option.

Proposal 2 (Regular Semester, Online from your home country: August 24th - December 18th)
With this option, you will start in the regular Fall 2020 semester online (August 24th start date) and take 1 or 2 courses online. You will complete the course(s) online and start on-campus in the Spring 2021 semester. Keep in mind that since you did not start on-campus in the Fall, you will not be eligible for OPT in the Summer 2021 as you will not have completed 2 semesters on-campus. This option will be available to anyone who is interested in doing so."

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by greenskittles: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2020
Paragontek:
My school sent this survey few days ago.

"Please complete this survey to indicate your interests so that we can make the appropriate preparations for the Fall 2020 semester. Please answer these questions with the assumption that consulates would open and are issuing visas, travel restrictions would be lifted, and the CDC and federal and local authorities have issued the greenlight.

Proposal 1 (Semester Dates: October 12 - January 15)
The following programs are open to offering a late start for the Fall semester if there is enough interest: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Geological Engineering, Geology and Geophysics, Information Science and Technology, and Petroleum Engineering. The courses would be offered in the hybrid and/or face-to-face option (just like the regular semester we are planning to have this fall).

The above option would allow you to start on October 12th and complete the semester by January 15th. You would continue into your Spring 2021 semester right after the first semester ends. Your I-20 would reflect the new semester dates. For those who already have a Fall 2020 I-20, we would reissue updated I-20's.

This option would give you 2 full semesters and you would be eligible for OPT in the summer. An adequate level of interest from students is required to be able to offer this option.

Proposal 2 (Regular Semester, Online from your home country: August 24th - December 18th)
With this option, you will start in the regular Fall 2020 semester online (August 24th start date) and take 1 or 2 courses online. You will complete the course(s) online and start on-campus in the Spring 2021 semester. Keep in mind that since you did not start on-campus in the Fall, you will not be eligible for OPT in the Summer 2021 as you will not have completed 2 semesters on-campus. This option will be available to anyone who is interested in doing so."

Option 1 sounds so good
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by bayocanny: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
sheke01:

Point of correction. CDC never agreed to any mistake. Main stream Republicans have gone past "denial" stage with respect to Covid. Even Trump has accepted that Covid will get much much worse. So pay no attention to Deanna Lorraine and her stupid theories and useless tweets. Anybody with a smart phone and data will tweet. let her come and explain why ICU beds have maxed out in most parts of Florida.

We should learn to do more research and evaluate what we hear. Don't just accept anything you hear as the truth just because it aligns with your optimism
I like your perspective and the way you organized your logical views. You predicted lots of things earlier on and it becoming reality.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.