Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1362853 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by olansindeed: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
I find it weird that the embassy doesn't inform the public before releasing the dates. More like they are trying to favor some people over others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by maximilano: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Matluck:

how??
Was told dates weren’t available at first.
Logged out and logged in again and the 13 Nov was there.
Try to logout and login
I actually did it for my younger Sis
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Corney: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
paulousguy:

You can send me an email.
I am also interested

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BrTune: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
Around what time?
maximilano:

Was told dates weren’t available at first.
Logged out and logged in again and the 13 Nov was there.
Try to logout and login
I actually did it for my younger Sis
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
johnaa1001:
Thanks for sharing. Please does anyone know what the requirement is for requesting for emergency service.

1. The real need for expedited appointment with evidences.
2. SEVIS fee paid.
3. Within 60days of resumption.
4. Must haven't been denied recently.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Matinho: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Omo nobody cares about the fundamental human rights of anyone in naija o. Civic space is cancelled and unfortunately we are seen as less than human by the international world. Sad how we got ourselves into this but hopefully it gets better. You know if this were to be an european country for example,that information ll be made public and not discrete. What about the poor student who doesnt have access to nairaland?
olansindeed:
I find it weird that the embassy doesn't inform the public before releasing the dates. More like they are trying to favor some people over others.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Neeta02(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Me too. I’ve been trying to fill the ds160 form since last week but I never get past the beginning page
OliveWalls:
Guys, I can't seem to be able to fill a new ds160 form. The page keeps bouncing back. Am I the only one experiencing this? It is so annoying especially since I cannot schedule an appointment with the old ds160 form. Can someone try this from their end? I will like to know if it is something I am doing wrong... abeg edaakun.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by phizzle20: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Neeta02:
Me too. I’ve been trying to fill the ds160 form since last week but I never get past the beginning page

I am having similar issue submitting my filled DS160. The submit button is greyed out.
I was thinking it was a fault from my end until now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by paulousguy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you experience any problem in filling the ds160 form, you are not the only one and it's not evil spirit. I feel the traffick would be much at this time because of the people who are booking appointments. Just keep trying it. I tried mine around 9 times (morning and night) before I eventually filled it.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by favouredtk: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
Neeta02:
Could be due to the strength of your internet connection and/or kind of browser. Change one or both of those factors and try again.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sugarxx: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
OliveWalls:
Guys, I can't seem to be able to fill a new ds160 form. The page keeps bouncing back. Am I the only one experiencing this? It is so annoying especially since I cannot schedule an appointment with the old ds160 form. Can someone try this from their end? I will like to know if it is something I am doing wrong... abeg edaakun.

Hello why can’t you schedule an appointment with the old ds-160?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Sugarxx: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
oracle009:

Lagos Emergency Appointment Request Form
L
Lagos, NIV
to Lagos,
26 minutes agoDetails
Hello,

Thank you for your request. Your case has been reviewed, and it has been determined you may meet the requirements for an emergency student visa appointment. This email does not guarantee the offer of an appointment.

We need some additional information from you before moving forward.

Please follow the link below and complete the form:

Lagos Emergency Appointment Request Form

We will only consider applicants for an appointment time that respond to the form. We will assign appointment dates for those that meet the qualifications for an emergency appointment and will offer appointment dates as they become available. We currently have a large volume of requests and are working through them as fast as we are able. We appreciate your continued patience.

Hello, I will send you private message now. Kindly respond

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.