Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1362466 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

My only advice is to reschedule. They won’t interview you without SEVIS reflecting. Though you might be lucky to meet a VO that will put u on AP until Sevis reflects(happened to someone on part 13 of this thread) but majority of those whose SEVIS fee does not reflect were denied or returned.

Thank you very much. I'm not seeing the option for reschedule on the platform. I dont know if its already late to reschedule since the interview is for tomorrow
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Olumuyiwalasode:

who's this guy?? well, my only mistake was quoting you, but if you read my post well, i was addressing Brown2Green, and not you....so u obviously didnt take ur time to understand my post....

Wait, did brown2green also charge you?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnkay101:

Next time look well before you quote someone. Rubbish!!! I don't remember exchanging mail with anybody here.

Hey, mr.man, im not here to fight you, and i already told u it was a mistake to quote you, so i expect you to be mature with ur response...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

Thank you very much. I'm not seeing the option for reschedule on the platform. I dont know if its already late to reschedule since the interview is for tomorrow

I am sure someone else will guide you properly.
Lagosismyhome, Fairheart, johnkay101
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnkay101: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

Bro. It sounded like you were referring to him.
@johnkay101 that was too much Sir. Please apologize and move on.

Another Brown2Green scenerio. Well this hustle doesn’t pay you. The real clients are outside this thread. You should target them.

User4321

It's annoying seeing such accusation when i can't remember exchanging mails with anybody.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnkay101: 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Olumuyiwalasode:

Hey, mr.man, im not here to fight you, and i already told u it was a mistake to quote you, so i expect you to be mature with ur response...

Sorry about my earlier utterance. Wasn't funny seeing that accusation
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnkay101:

It's annoying seeing such accusation when i can't remember exchanging mails with anybody.

He quoted you wrongly but wasn't referring to you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Time2win:

Wait, did brown2green also charge you?

Yes, he did...i called him, and wanted him to assist with mock as well, just as i called you, cos i wanted to get as many opinions as possible, told him about my last interview, and he was like If i can pay another visa fee, then wat stops me from paying someone that will coach me once...he used one funny language....lol ....

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

I am sure someone else will guide you properly.
Lagosismyhome, Fairheart, johnkay101

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

User4321
grin grin grin........
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:
Hi guys, just seeing this thread. I have an issue with my sevis fee. The person who paid for me since Monday has been telling me to wait that it'll reflect on the sevis site but till now it hasn't reflected. My interview is tomorrow by 6:30. Pls any advise on what to do

Lagosismyhome, @Fairheart, @johnkay101
Help pls
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnkay101: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
LagosismyHome:

He quoted you wrongly but wasn't referring to you

No prob Ma! Thought he was referring to me. Already apologised for the insults
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnkay101:

Sorry about my earlier utterance. Wasn't funny seeing that accusation

it's fine, i only responded to comments on the guy charging people to supposedly train them....that's it....i don't have time for distractions of fighting here, i have an interview ahead of me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by pradoworld: 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
If you do a no show tomorrow, you can then be allowed to schedule another date by Tuesday.

dikachi484:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnkay101: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:
Hi guys, just seeing this thread. I have an issue with my sevis fee. The person who paid for me since Monday has been telling me to wait that it'll reflect on the sevis site but till now it hasn't reflected. My interview is tomorrow by 6:30. Pls any advise on what to do

Do you have the receipt of the payment. Confirm if the person really paid
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnolukolade(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

Rescheduling is only allowed 24 hours before biometrics. Another option is to cancel the appointment or go there tomorrow and explain why your SEVIS payment is yet to reflect. You can only hope now.

Best!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
pradoworld:
If you do a no show tomorrow, you can then be allowed to schedule another date by Tuesday.

Thank you very much for the response.
Would this require me paying another visa fee for interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnkay101:

Do you have the receipt of the payment. Confirm if the person really paid

I have told the person to send it but no receipt yet
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnolukolade:

Rescheduling is only allowed 24 hours before biometrics. Another option is to cancel the appointment or go there tomorrow and explain why your SEVIS payment is yet to reflect. You can only hope now.

Best!

Thank you very much for the advice
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

U can check on fmjfee.com
You must go to the Embassy with a receipt. I am not sure the person paid ur Sevis. It’s only better that you do not attend that interview tomorrow
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Time2win(m): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

I am not sure the person paid it. Ask for receipt
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnolukolade:

Best!

If I cancel the appointment, wont it require that I pay a new fee to book a new appointment? Just asking
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

Its still showing not paid on this site
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

What other evidence did the person give you as proof. Is there a possibility that it hasn't been paid .

There nothing I can advice at this point , interview is tomoorow. You can either reschedule or go for it. If you go for . You can be successful but the Vo will put you on Ap until sevis is paid. I seen a transcript in the past like that dont know if that has changed . However it is not usually advisable to go for interview without Sevis

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Johnolukolade(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
dikachi484:

If I cancel the appointment, wont it require that I pay a new fee to book a new appointment? Just asking

Obviously! With what you have at hand rn, you probably need to cancel the appointment. Doesn't look like the person paid. Monday till now is a week already without any public holiday(s). Confirm with the person and what payment mode the person used.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Olumuyiwalasode(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

Bro. It sounded like you were referring to him.
@johnkay101 that was too much Sir. Please apologize and move on.

Another Brown2Green scenerio. Well this hustle doesn’t pay you. The real clients are outside this thread. You should target them.

User4321

i apologize, I'm not here to fight anyone here o....I'm here to get as much tips as possible, and be successful in my interview...that's it....we are good
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

You must go to the Embassy with a receipt. I am not sure the person paid ur Sevis. It’s only better that you do not attend that interview tomorrow

Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
LagosismyHome:

What other evidence did the person give you as proof. Is there a possibility that it hasn't been paid .

There nothing I can advice at this point , interview is tomoorow. You can either reschedule or go for it. If you go for . You can be successful but the Vo will put you on Ap until sevis is paid. I seen a transcript in the past like that dont know if that has changed . However it is not usually advisable to go for interview without Sevis

Thank you very much for your advice
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dikachi484: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Johnolukolade:

Obviously! With what you have at hand rn, you probably need to cancel the appointment. Doesn't look like the person paid. Monday till now is a week already without any public holiday(s). Confirm with the person and what payment mode the person used.

OK, I'll consider this. Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.