Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1355932 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sheke01: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Predstan:

Bro Calm down. Stop dishing out advice that you know nothing much about. Please stop misleading people. He/She came back home so he was never out of status. Let people that have deep knowledge about these things advice him/her properly.

To Fellow Nairalanders, please scrutinize people that you take advice from. Some people have not visited the embassy talkless of studying or applying for H1B. No experience whatsoever yet they come here to dish out advice to critical situations.

I've had reports from people Brown2Green was charging 20k to conduct mock interviews and "package" up their propose transcripts. People really need to be careful on here

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by justwise(m): 9:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kendrick99:
Lol, Mr Brown billed me 20k just to give me a better response to "why this school" and I replied with "ok thank you I'm not interested" But I posted my transcript and acknowledged him because some people would not even respond to your mail and since the juju no work. I believe say "Ok" no dey cause fight because street no dey work strest! But make them leave am abeg.

Good people out here reach out to great guys like Fairheart, Time2win, Sharwama, Lagosismyhome and co. Stay Blessed and be smart!

The story keep coming

10 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Jachy4real: 9:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone! My visa has been approved. I have been trying to post my transcript here for almost a week now but to no avail. I keep getting banned by the anti-spam bot... Why? What do I have to do?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dumbiri99(f): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jachy4real:
Hello everyone! My visa has been approved. I have been trying to post my transcript here for almost a week now but to no avail. I keep getting banned by the anti-spam bot... Why? What do I have to do?
Me too I am having issues posting
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by BIMestBabe: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Time2win:

You believe you have gotten it already and you came here to seek for help? Use your faith to get the visa please. There is no need seeking for advise here when you have such strong faith

Lol, you need to read what he wrote, it's not good enough. You don't advise people by saying they won't make it, or they won't achieve what they want.. That's not the best way to go about things. It will even kill people's confidence. And you are all saying confidence is key isn't it? So, I'm against his bad energy and nothing else! I value all the advice I've gotten from here and I know a lot of silent readers too do. We are here to lift ourselves and not dampen our spirit, the tension at the embassy is already enough. So, don't get me wrong, read the thread well, and flow!

Thank you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Kendrick99:
Lol, Mr Brown billed me 20k just to give me a better response to "why this school" and I replied with "ok thank you I'm not interested" But I posted my transcript and acknowledged him because some people would not even respond to your mail and since the juju no work. I believe say "Ok" no dey cause fight because street no dey work strest! But make them leave am abeg.

Good people out here reach out to great guys like Fairheart, Time2win, Sharwama, Lagosismyhome and co. Stay Blessed and be smart!

The Koko is to be smart.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jachy4real:
Hello everyone!
Visa approved in Lagos on June 13th, 2019 at the 6.30am appointment.

Ok, I was here over a month ago to ask about my chances of getting my visa approved since I planned to go with my spouse and child. Some strongly suggested I went alone while others said we should all go since I was fully funded and my case was subjective. Some said my chances were low since I had no work experience, can’t show home ties and my funds were solely from the school. Well, since I didn’t want to divide my home while pursuing my career, I decided to brave it anyway.

We arrived Walter Carrington by past 5am and went to join the queue by past 6am. My baby was all joyful, playing with everyone and everything that came her way. Immediately we got into the consulate, she became restless and started crying. We tried to pacify her and feed her but to no avail. And there was no way I could breastfeed her there! I became disoriented. The black lady at the first check point had pity on us and gave us an expedite slip. She called the security and asked him to take us to the front of the next queue where we met a white lady.

White lady: Pass me your passport
Me: (I did with the expedite slip)

White lady: Why do you have an expedite slip
Me: The lady gave it to me because of my baby

White lady: (angry) We don’t give expedite to babies! Why will she give you an expedite slip?! (she called the security)

White lady: Why will she give her an expedite slip?
Security: I don’t know. I am surprised myself.

She then went to confront the black lady. My baby was still crying. I made up my mind to join the queue since I wasn’t ready for any of that drama. When she came back, I started walking back to the queue.

White lady: Where are you going to? Who asked you to go? Pass me your passport.
After all the checks and biometrics she handed me the documents.

White lady: (clearly angry) I don’t know why you were given an expedite slip, but congrats.
My baby was still crying. I took her from my husband and tried to calm her down, but no way. I became more tensed. The security took us directly to a white guy for the interview and my husband took the baby from me.

VO: who is the applicant?
Me: I am, good morning (I tried to smile, and passed him our documents)

VO: What are you going for?
Me: to study for a PhD in Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry (this was actually my area of specialization not the course but I was so disoriented that I said that. He obviously didn’t see that on the I-20 so he asked for a repeat of my response.
Me: To study for a PhD in Chemistry with a specialization in analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.

VO: What University?
Me: The University of Alabama.

VO: Tell me about your research
Me: (I started to talk, but he cuts me off)

VO: I mean, what instrument would you use for your research?
Me: Mass Spectrometer and Bleep

VO: Do you have a supervisor to work with?
Me: Yes, Prof Bleep

VO: I can see your assistantship covers all your cost. Can you tell me about it?
Me: (I started to give him a breakdown of my benefits, but he cuts me off)

VO: I mean, what do you have to do as a graduate assistant?
Me: I have to teach, grade reports, make good progress towards the completion of my degree and maintain a good grade.

VO: Is he going with you? (referring to my spouse)
Me: yes

VO: What will you be doing in the US?
My spouse: for the first year I will help with the baby because it will be incredibly difficult for her to cope with the baby and then... (cuts him off)

VO: Have any of you travelled outside the country before?
My spouse: Yes, to the UK for my master’s degree (he wanted to mention other places but the VO seemed to be Ok with just that)

VO: what work do you do?
My spouse: Bleep

VO: Is that your only child?
Me: yes.

VO: (he gave me a pamphlet) read this and let me know if you don’t understand.
Immediately I started reading the pamphlet, I knew it meant that our visas were approved from the information it contained.

VO: Do you plan to receive any medical treatment in the US?
Me: (I didn’t get the question, so I asked for a repeat) No.

VO: Do you like American football
Me: (smiling) Yes. The school is well known for it (he happily agreed with me).

VO: I will be approving your visa…
He asked for our pick up location since he could not clearly see it on the passport.

VO: Enjoy your stay
Me: Thank you.

I packed our documents and we left. Immediately we came out of the consulate, my baby stopped crying. It was while the people outside were congratulating us that I looked at the top of my file and saw the white paper. I was so disoriented that I didn’t even know when he gave me the white paper. So Kudos to those here who said they saw both the white and pink paper even while interviewing. It shows the level of their composure. I didn’t have the luxury of that because of my crying baby. However I answered my questions confidently and tried to smile all the way.

So this is my transcript, unfiltered.
I will like to encourage everyone who sincerely want to pursue their career to go for it. Don’t let anything stop you. Work hard. Do everything you can and let God do the ones you can’t. Impossible is nothing!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ProjectKay(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Its quite disheartening to hear all this about #Brown2Green, I don't usually believe stuffs said about people till I hear from the other end. This same dude helped me privately without asking for a dime. He helps on the thread probably more than anyone else without demanding for any gratification. Then all this allegations, I can't just connect the dots.

#Brown2Green please stay strong.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
Jachy4real:
Hello everyone!
Visa approved in Lagos on June 13th, 2019 at the 6.30am appointment.

Ok, I was here over a month ago to ask about my chances of getting my visa approved since I planned to go with my spouse and child. Some strongly suggested I went alone while others said we should all go since I was fully funded and my case was subjective. Some said my chances were low since I had no work experience, can’t show home ties and my funds were solely from the school. Well, since I didn’t want to divide my home while pursuing my career, I decided to brave it anyway.

We arrived Walter Carrington by past 5am and went to join the queue by past 6am. My baby was all joyful, playing with everyone and everything that came her way. Immediately we got into the consulate, she became restless and started crying. We tried to pacify her and feed her but to no avail. And there was no way I could breastfeed her there! I became disoriented. The black lady at the first check point had pity on us and gave us an expedite slip. She called the security and asked him to take us to the front of the next queue where we met a white lady.

White lady: Pass me your passport
Me: (I did with the expedite slip)

White lady: Why do you have an expedite slip
Me: The lady gave it to me because of my baby

White lady: (angry) We don’t give expedite to babies! Why will she give you an expedite slip?! (she called the security)

White lady: Why will she give her an expedite slip?
Security: I don’t know. I am surprised myself.

She then went to confront the black lady. My baby was still crying. I made up my mind to join the queue since I wasn’t ready for any of that drama. When she came back, I started walking back to the queue.

White lady: Where are you going to? Who asked you to go? Pass me your passport.
After all the checks and biometrics she handed me the documents.

White lady: (clearly angry) I don’t know why you were given an expedite slip, but congrats.
My baby was still crying. I took her from my husband and tried to calm her down, but no way. I became more tensed. The security took us directly to a white guy for the interview and my husband took the baby from me.

VO: who is the applicant?
Me: I am, good morning (I tried to smile, and passed him our documents)

VO: What are you going for?
Me: to study for a PhD in Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry (this was actually my area of specialization not the course but I was so disoriented that I said that. He obviously didn’t see that on the I-20 so he asked for a repeat of my response.
Me: To study for a PhD in Chemistry with a specialization in analytical and bioanalytical chemistry.

VO: What University?
Me: The University of Alabama.

VO: Tell me about your research
Me: (I started to talk, but he cuts me off)

VO: I mean, what instrument would you use for your research?
Me: Mass Spectrometer and Bleep

VO: Do you have a supervisor to work with?
Me: Yes, Prof Bleep

VO: I can see your assistantship covers all your cost. Can you tell me about it?
Me: (I started to give him a breakdown of my benefits, but he cuts me off)

VO: I mean, what do you have to do as a graduate assistant?
Me: I have to teach, grade reports, make good progress towards the completion of my degree and maintain a good grade.

VO: Is he going with you? (referring to my spouse)
Me: yes

VO: What will you be doing in the US?
My spouse: for the first year I will help with the baby because it will be incredibly difficult for her to cope with the baby and then... (cuts him off)

VO: Have any of you travelled outside the country before?
My spouse: Yes, to the UK for my master’s degree (he wanted to mention other places but the VO seemed to be Ok with just that)

VO: what work do you do?
My spouse: Bleep

VO: Is that your only child?
Me: yes.

VO: (he gave me a pamphlet) read this and let me know if you don’t understand.
Immediately I started reading the pamphlet, I knew it meant that our visas were approved from the information it contained.

VO: Do you plan to receive any medical treatment in the US?
Me: (I didn’t get the question, so I asked for a repeat) No.

VO: Do you like American football
Me: (smiling) Yes. The school is well known for it (he happily agreed with me).

VO: I will be approving your visa…
He asked for our pick up location since he could not clearly see it on the passport.

VO: Enjoy your stay
Me: Thank you.

I packed our documents and we left. Immediately we came out of the consulate, my baby stopped crying. It was while the people outside were congratulating us that I looked at the top of my file and saw the white paper. I was so disoriented that I didn’t even know when he gave me the white paper. So Kudos to those here who said they saw both the white and pink paper even while interviewing. It shows the level of their composure. I didn’t have the luxury of that because of my crying baby. However I answered my questions confidently and tried to smile all the way.

So this is my transcript, unfiltered.
I will like to encourage everyone who sincerely want to pursue their career to go for it. Don’t let anything stop you. Work hard. Do everything you can and let God do the ones you can’t. Impossible is nothing!
Congratulations!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
ProjectKay:
Its quite disheartening to hear all this about #Brown2Green, I don't usually believe stuffs said about people till I hear from the other end. This same dude helped me privately without asking for a dime. He helps on the thread probably more than anyone else without demanding for any gratification. Then all this allegations, I can't just connect the dots.

Same here.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Drekales: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
ProjectKay:

I'm his number one fan.

Let him that has no sin cast the first stone.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheZed(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Drekales:

I'm his number one fan.

Let him that has no sin cast the first stone.
Don’t worry continue until the fire burn you before you will learn.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Drekales: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheZed:

Pls stay on your lane

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by dreambound(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
TheZed:
LOL..you guys should calm down small now..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2019

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheZed(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
dreambound:

LOL..you guys should calm down small now..
Bro 80k for school with funding and 20k for mock interview and you say we should calm down. We must loud it so that people won’t fall prey. If that’s how selfless people like happyday, ojap, sirriddy, texrem, oludare, imperious, lagosismyhome, femi321 et al have been charging, how many of us will be where we are today ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
ProjectKay:

please stay strong.

Lol.... our people sha
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Allylic(f): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Good day everyone..
I am not happy with what I am seeing here at all..no wonder the bosses and bosses are not responding anymore..All thanks to the invaders.
Assuming predstan and brown2green didn't exchange words sometimes back,we wouldn't have known that someone was charging for information he got free from here..please everyone let's learn to speak up and speak out..I cant imagine the number of innocent clients that are victims of all this.
Lastly,let's learn to do research..most of the questions being asked have been answered in previous thread.....
To all those whose visa has been approved,congratulations and to others going for their interview anytime from now,All the best..
Boss Deyemzy,congratulations

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by texrem(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
JohnnyAmhan:
Sir Texrem. Good evening..

I have sent you an email confirming my Sevis fee payment..

Thank you.

Seen
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by texrem(m): 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Davidkking:

Omo texrem sef no dey reply mail oo......cuz someone explain to me how to go about it let me direct my uncle in US on how to pay.....me sef wan pay

I replied everybody. I didn't see yours!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by texrem(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Homoluabi1:

Good day sir, i understand you're very busy.
However, i would really appreciate if you can kindly help evaluate my proposed transcript. My interview is on the 3rd of next month. Your contribution will go a long way in making my dream a reality.
Thanks and God bless you sir

I replied you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by LagosismyHome(f): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Allylic:
Good day everyone..
I am not happy with what I am seeing here at all..no wonder the bosses and bosses are not responding anymore..All thanks to the invaders.
Assuming predstan and brown2green didn't exchange words sometimes back,we wouldn't have known that someone was charging for information he got free from here..please everyone let's learn to speak up and speak out..I cant imagine the number of innocent clients that are victims of all this.
Lastly,let's learn to do research..most of the questions being asked have been answered in previous thread.....
To all those whose visa has been approved,congratulations and to others going for their interview anytime from now,All the best..
Boss Deyemzy,congratulations

Wise word ..... all the info is right here, just take the time to study it as this site is rich with info.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by ProjectKay(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sharwama(f): 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
TO WHOM IT MAY NEVER CONCERN grin
I'm crying and smiling right now and I don't know why. I hate being an empath. I have absorbed so much feelings tonight on this thread.
If you follow my posts, you'd realize I have always considered myself a Jon Snow on this thread, I know nothing. I often advised as an apprentice while waiting for the masters to give a better response.
I have never argued or fought with anyone on this thread. I have had to keep quiet over certain things that didn't please me. One of them has to do with demanding money for mock interview, transcript review and even writing of SOP (via pm of course)
I have reviewed over 80 transcripts in my mail, dem no dey gree me rest, na dem dey rush me ooo grin
But I have never charged anyone for that, I actually enjoy reading transcripts, e dey sweet me like Alomo bitters grin grin grin
I used to run away from conducting mock interviews because I thought I was neither good enough nor qualified. So I kept redirecting people on this platform to people I believed were more capable than myself.
Unfortunately, some persons would come back with "one person charged me a big sum of money, please just do the mock anyhow you can"
I didn't want to argue with them, I couldn't convince them to open up and be brave enough to reveal the name of anyone who charged them, I guess they knew once there's evidence, Sharwama must talk, she is so free. Sharwama is a drama queen, she will break this table. I guess they didn't like the spotlight grin
So I started doing "unprofessional" mock for our people grin grin grin As in mock interview that has no NAFDAC registration number grin
I bought a new sim card, created a WhatsApp account and I have dedicated and consecrated that sim card to NL until I travel to Tennessee( we will find a way)
I don't have much time but I do what I can for whoever I can, whenever I can and it gives me unquantifiable joy!
Some of you read my diary of gratitude, I wouldn't be where I am now if Texrem had asked me for money before helping me. What he did for me, what he is still doing for me, when I think about everything, I'm like " how did I get so lucky"
Let me make it clear tonight, the accused and persecuted "might" have actually charged "some' individuals who sought "his help" but I promise you, he is not the only one. Yes I wrote that. One down, some more to go!
There are people here who charge exorbitant fees even for writing statement of purpose, giving fake assurance that their "professional SOP" will foster automatic admission. Oh puhleeze my muse is becoming too strong. Sharwama calm down, easy, easy, take it easy!
When breeze blow, las las fowl pink yansh go open.
Please be brave enough to call out anyone from this platform that exhibits the character of an "agent". This thread was created to teach you how to do it yourself so you won't fall prey to agents!
If people want to help you, they will. No, it is not your right to be helped(so don't demand it!) Ask nicely, some people just love to help.
However, if someone puts a price tag on it, it ceases to be help. It is business! If I charge 40k to modify your transcript, please come here and post it "gods of NL, Sharwama asked me to pay 40k before she will help me ooo" grin grin grin and you better have screenshot or audio to back up your claim before roasted thunder from Okija shrine will locate you grin grin grin
Ultimately, no matter what happens, through the rain and stormy weather, we are family. We rise by lifting others, we are in this together. Should I also add, we are stuck with each other grin grin grin
Our people that have interview this week, please forget about this Africa magic we are doing here grin grin grin
Focus and go and bring visa biko. I want to dance atilogu this week on top your success grin
May the force be with you!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by sharwama(f): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
LagosismyHome:

Wise word ..... all the info is right here, just take the time to study it as this site is rich with info.
I second the motion grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheZed(m): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
sharwama:
I'm crying and smiling right now and I don't know why. I hate being an empath. I have absorbed so much feelings tonight on this thread.
If you follow my posts, you'd realize I have always considered myself a Jon Snow on this thread, I know nothing. I often advised as an apprentice while waiting for the masters to give a better response.
I have never argued or fought with anyone on this thread. I have had to keep quiet over certain things that didn't please me. One of them has to do with demanding money for mock interview, transcript review and even writing of SOP (via pm of course)
I have reviewed over 80 transcripts in my mail, dem no dey gree me rest, na dem dey rush me ooo grin
But I have never charged anyone for that, I actually enjoy reading transcripts, e dey sweet me like Alomo bitters grin grin grin
I used to run away from conducting mock interviews because I thought I was neither good enough nor qualified. So I kept redirecting people on this platform to people I believed were more capable than myself.
Unfortunately, some persons would come back with "one person charged me a big sum of money, please just do the mock anyhow you can"
I didn't want to argue with them, I couldn't convince them to open up and be brave enough to reveal the name of anyone who charged them, I guess they knew once there's evidence, Sharwama must talk, she is so free. Sharwama is a drama queen, she will break this table. I guess they didn't like the spotlight grin
So I started doing "unprofessional" mock for our people grin grin grin As in mock interview that has no NAFDAC registration number grin
I bought a new sim card, created a WhatsApp account and I have dedicated and consecrated that sim card to NL until I travel to Tennessee( we will find a way)
I don't have much time but I do what I can for whoever I can, whenever I can and it gives me unquantifiable joy!
Some of you read my diary of gratitude, I wouldn't be where I am now if Texrem had asked me for money before helping me. What he did for me, what he is still doing for me, when I think about everything, I'm like " how did I get so lucky"
Let me make it clear tonight, the accused and persecuted "might" have actually charged "some' individuals who sought "his help" but I promise you, he is not the only one. Yes I wrote that. One down, some more to go!
You are right on this. I have a name sef. let me confirm from my source before I’ll let it out.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Gloryemo(f): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
smiley smiley

sharwama:
There are people here who charge exorbitant fees even for writing statement of purpose, giving fake assurance that their "professional SOP" will foster automatic admission. Oh puhleeze my muse is becoming too strong. Sharwama calm down, easy, easy, take it easy!
When breeze blow, las las fowl pink yansh go open.
Please be brave enough to call out anyone from this platform that exhibits the character of an "agent". This thread was created to teach you how to do it yourself so you won't fall prey to agents!
If people want to help you, they will. No, it is not your right to be helped(so don't demand it!) Ask nicely, some people just love to help.
However, if someone puts a price tag on it, it ceases to be help. It is business! If I charge 40k to modify your transcript, please come here and post it "gods of NL, Sharwama asked me to pay 40k before she will help me ooo" grin grin grin and you better have screenshot or audio to back up your claim before roasted thunder from Okija shrine will locate you grin grin grin
Ultimately, no matter what happens, through the rain and stormy weather, we are family. We rise by lifting others, we are in this together. Should I also add, we are stuck with each other grin grin grin
Our people that have interview this week, please forget about this Africa magic we are doing here grin grin grin
Focus and go and bring visa biko. I want to dance atilogu this week on top your success grin
May the force be with you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amb001: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2019
Pls can a notary public certify my affidavit of support or must I carry it to court?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Deyemzy(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
dumbiri99:

This your first try? Deficit?

Yes, first try.

Deficit: $7,377
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by 4gunners(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2019
@sharwama Nice one there. I didn't know my comment will cause so much ruckus. I didn't take it serious, I just ignored his offer, since na person wey be OBO go drop money.

By the way, I envy ur volubility, wished I can write like you...
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by amb001: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2019
amb001:
Pls can a notary public certify my affidavit of support or must I carry it to court?

Pls hlp answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure? / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.