Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022652 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
check this out my brothers and sisters

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:
Approval alert!!!

To the glory of God,
Applied 8th may 2019
Route: Paper
Medical request / done: 14th/23rd june
BVL: 27th june
Approval mail: 8th july

Will update the house with full document package.
I can't thank God enough for everthing.
congrats bro. I did paper application too, june 28th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:
Approval alert!!!

To the glory of God,
Applied 8th may 2019

Please can I have your email would love you to share with me the process you went through to secure this victory I just applied to Brandon university for study permit please update me will I want to follow your step
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
Juleskiki:
Wow, Approval oooo... God is Good..
I am preparing my full time line and testimony... will be right back guys...
congratulationa
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:

Where and how did you carry out your paper application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Okonkwobestman1: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
Your approval is underway , just keep your head up
sterlingwaterlo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Where and how did you carry out your paper application
that canadian office around ikate bus stop

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Please can I have your email would love you to share with me the process you went through to secure this victory I just applied to Brandon university for study permit please update me will I want to follow your step
bro u applied for admission or study permit and is it masters?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:
Aameen Ma Sha Allah. Thanks bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by favouritedami: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hi Frank, Please Check you pm and reply me.
It is really urgent, I would like to call you please

Frankrobbn1:

Alright. Check your mail, I just responded.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guys my online application does not have a tab for medical request, and I just saw someone's own that did. Please where can this problem be from? thankfully I have not completed it yet. But please what do you guys think?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by favouritedami: 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congrats bro, please i need help with my brother's statement. We have been rejected twice. I need your hepl to put us through the letter of intent

Okonkwobestman1:
Approval alert!!!

To the glory of God,
Applied 8th may 2019

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by gatsbym4(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
benque:
Guys my online application does not have a tab for medical request, and I just saw someone's own that did. Please where can this problem be from? thankfully I have not completed it yet. But please what do you guys think?

Hi
It can only have a medical tab if you selected that you have done upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
favouritedami:
Hi Frank, Please Check you pm and reply me.
It is really urgent, I would like to call you please

Done!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NuelNuelTT(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
JustMellow:

The packaged documents are okay, just try to tie your faith to were your luck and believe is, the rest would fall through.

Good luck!

Amen my brother. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by benque: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
oh, thanks a lot. Panicked for a second

gatsbym4:

Hi
It can only have a medical tab if you selected that you have done upfront medical.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
bro u applied for admission or study permit and is it masters?

Undergraduate degree and they asked of $140 for the fee did you apply for masters ? I need guidance on this stuffs it hard to comprehend them .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NuelNuelTT(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ayodeji787:

Very fine then. But make sure you create a first page that will list all documents you will be submitting in each placeholder. It would really help the VO reviewing your application.

I hope you understand this.

By God's grace you would be favoured this time around in Jesus precious name. Amen

Thanks bro. I understand, something like table of contents. God bless you real good. I really appreciate all the support.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
paul1995:

Undergraduate degree and they asked of $140 for the fee did you apply for masters ? I need guidance on this stuffs it hard to comprehend them .
masters
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2019

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by NuelNuelTT(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:
Approval alert!!!

To the glory of God,
Applied 8th may 2019

Congratulations bro. I tap from this anointing of success. My approval is on the way Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
makano:
Its of no need telling them that u changed a program or school, you can just simply discuss about the correlation of ur proposed program with your previous studies and current employment.. Peace
Okay, that means I should just focus on the reason for refusal and not to mention to this new VO (hopefully a new VO) about any changes in course or school?
@Frank @Aaron @Bracha @all
What do you guys think.
Yes I am going to wait for the GCMS bcoz the reason this time was "purpose of visit" only.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
peruz:
Is it reasonable for someone to apply for a TRV by the end of July.when the school is resuming by September ?

Reason for late application:My sponsor want to have 10,000cad in his account and the school fee remain just little amount?

It's reasonable only with an upfront medical.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alday: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Okonkwobestman1:

Just received a correspondence letter.

Application on June 11th (online with upfront Medicals).

I'm I still on the right staircase?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Obehi44:

Okay, that means I should just focus on the reason for refusal and not to mention to this new VO (hopefully a new VO) about any changes in course or school?
@Frank @Aaron @Bracha @all
What do you guys think.
Yes I am going to wait for the GCMS bcoz the reason this time was "purpose of visit" only.

@Makano is right. Stick to the reason for the refusal, you don't have to explain the change of course or school in your LOE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Alday:

Just received a correspondence letter.

Application on June 11th (online with upfront Medicals).

I'm I still on the right staircase?

Have your medical exam been updated as PASSED? The correspondence letter you received, was it a BVL ?... Your application is 50/50 you should await the final decision soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alday: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Have your medical exam been updated as PASSED? The correspondence letter you received, was it a BVL ?

Medicals updated to passed on June 14th (upfront med).

Yes the content was basically BVL (Subject was
RE: validity of your biometric information)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you are still within the stipulated processing time on the website, your mail will not be answered or responded to on the webform. And last time i checked, processing time was still 9 weeks.
Be patient, After 9 weeks, you can now start emailling them.

Pachie:
Good morning everyone, I am new here. A friend recently introduced me to this thread. I have a quick question, and sorry if it has been asked before.
I applied through the paper route on may 15th 2019, but linked it online June 13th. When I did, I saw that my background check and eligibility review were both running concurrently, and since then I haven't received any update.
I sent a web form last Tuesday, but didn't get any reply not even an email to acknowledge that they got the web form. This is the 8th week BTW.
Now my question is this, is it advisable to send them an email? Has anyone been in this situation and got a positive reply by sending an email? Or should I send another web form?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yayyyyy...
I am so happy for you. Congrats.

Juleskiki:
Wow, Approval oooo... God is Good..
I am preparing my full time line and testimony... will be right back guys...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mudicua: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Congratulations

Okonkwobestman1:
Approval alert!!!

To the glory of God,
Applied 8th may 2019

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Alday:

Medicals updated to passed on June 14th.

Yes the content was basically BVL (Subject was
RE: validity of your biometric information)
Oga Frank said it all then. Your app is 50/50 now bcoz you did an upfront medicals that was update to pass 3days after applying. Now it is the time to Pray and wait for your final decision. I pray for you that it will be a favoured one for approval IJN
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by oriazowan: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
@Frankrobbn1 please do you have an idea of the visa office that processes visitor’s visa? Could it be Nairobi or London? I need to email them. Am sorry I am asking on the study permit thread but I feel I ll get a quicker response here. Thanks.
Please I need the email address of the office too. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.