Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1025916 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2019
Make sure u convince them u will come back to Nigeria and ur proposed course is line with ur education background then travel history won't be an issue
lilgan:

Thank you so much sir for the assurance. And yes it did help. Have a blessed day.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uncle123: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2019
ca12:
Pls is there anyone going to the university of Calgary this fall 2019 M.eng chemical engineering. Let us connect.

Over here.. smiley ...M.Eng too, University of Calgary but mine is Civil...submitted my study permit application on 28th June and on 8 July, eligibility review started and my medical status changed to "we are reviewing the result of your medical exam" I didn't do any upfront medical btw.
I hope it turns out positive..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sunkanmi562(m): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Good morning everyone please any advice on schools i can apply to for my masters against early next year. I graduated with a second class lower 3.42/5 and i studied architecture. Pls all your response would be appreciated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
i dnt understand what you mean by submitted on june 28 and july 8, did you submit twice or u submitted two applications?
i submitted june 18 and nothing yet

Uncle123:

Over here.. smiley ...M.Eng too, University of Calgary but mine is Civil...submitted my study permit application on 28th June and on 8 July, eligibility review started and my medical status changed to "we are reviewing the result of your medical exam" I didn't do any upfront medical btw.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Hollushola(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2019
Have you gotten your passport back?

Tlontin:
18 days...yet no passport or update!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Uncle123:

Same here.... submitted on 28th June
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2019
jessyeve:
Have u seen anyone granted visa without a bank statement, don't give wrong advice, ask professionals, u need ur own money as backup to enter Canada, no matter how little, atleast flight money should be presented
Lol! funny you. Well to answer your question, yes I have seen more than one. Before you come here to attack do your research or better still READ previous parts. Have a nice day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:45am On Jul 10, 2019
jessyeve:
By the way, i have seen somebody denied visa with fund finding, thread with caution
I have also seen some whose dad(sponsor) with over 60mil in his account and and very good source of income (properties)denied. So stop trying to prove what's not there. I repeat, it you have full funding and don't have any money in your personal account please feel free to apply (but make sure you explain everything in your SOP).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2019
Online?? What's your profile
Uncle123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Ayodeji786:

Yes it happens but only very few get rejected.

However it very important to proof you have additional funds aside the funding awarded just in case of some unforseen circumstances.
Yes, I stated the applicant can include his SOA of account if he has but if he doesn't he should apply like that and make sure he explains it in his SOP.
NB: For him to do this the funding MOST cover his tuition and living expenses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
If u have full funding and don't have money in ur account, find a sponsor but u can listen to any advice of ur choice, what's my own?
mcobex:
I have also seen some whose dad(sponsor) with over 60mil in his account and and very good source of income (properties)denied. So stop trying to prove what's not there. I repeat, it you have full funding and don't have any money in your personal account please feel free to apply (but make sure you explain everything in your SOP).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Green4:

Working and undergoing a course relating to programming... got computer programming course at Conestoga not yet gotten my permit yet... I feel once i do will apply because can't come back to Nigeria yet.
Since you are working in UAE(you have a permit) you can apply over there and your app will be processed based on the processing time of the said country (UAE). Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Leave7777: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2019
Hello Guys, so I got a passport request and it's been about a month now and I just got information about procedure failure.

I have to respond and it's due to fraudulent bank statement. I got an agent who told me he could help with bank statement..I did everything myself but the bank statement was just given to me and the letter of sponsorship by the agent. I need help on what to do.. need to respond to the mail.

cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2019
The 60million example is totally off point, people get denied for different reasons, it could his prospective course isn't in line with his background course, we r talking of full funding without presenting a bank statement, stick to the topic
mcobex:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2019
emmy4Gold:
congratulations sir, I wish you the very best in your studies over there. pls my Oga can I get a sample of affidavit sponsorship from you sir
Yeah sure let me have your email address.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2019
U can't act ignorant of the fact u knew the statement was fraudulent and I think u no the consequences already so deal with it, it's better to tell the truth and be rejected than to be recognized as a fraud, u made ur bed so lie on it
Leave7777:
Hello Guys, 0802 559 4088so I got a passport request and it's been about a month now and I just got information about procedure failure.

I have to respond and it's due to fraudulent bank statement. I got an agent who told me he could help with bank statement..I did everything myself but the bank statement was just given to me and the letter of sponsorship by the agent. I need help on what to do.. need to respond to the mail.

cry cry cry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
Oloshi83:

Nice one. Can you please share what airline you flew with and cost? I've been looking at ticket prices for my cousin and na die!
I used Lufthansa although I got help from a family member in USA to get an affordable quote. I don't want to share to many details here.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 11:00am On Jul 10, 2019
jessyeve:
The 60million example is totally off point, people get denied for different reasons, it could his prospective course isn't in line with his background course, we r talking of full funding without presenting a bank statement, stick to the topic
And I told you I have seen more than one case with full funding and no SOA got approved . What else do you want me to say to get my message across? I have always asked applicants who are working and intend to use a sponsor to include their own SOA even if what's in it isn't much(just to show the vo they already saved something towards their studies while working), but in a case where you have full funding (it covers tuition and living expenses) then it is not compulsory you include your SOA(only do if you have one).
Please search and you will see 1 or 2 case on this very thread (not to mention the ones that wasn't announced here). #Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2019
Schonebaby:

Congrats my guy..God's best!
Thanks Professor Schone....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2019
MsJu:
Finally!! The land will surely favour you. I owe you a plate of Nigerian dish once I land grin
Lool looking forward to that. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Please can someone email sample of family tree... I submitted an application with third party bank statement without showing the family tree or the person's source of income but it's a lump deposit since 2017,the account balance is 17mil and it's in Money market, do u suggest I send a Web form to give the remaining information or leave it like that, I already paid 51% of the fee,one yr program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
Hollushola:
Wow.... Congratulations bro. Aren't you resuming September?. I thought there is a time limit of when you can enter maple land before resumption

Yep September decided to come in earlier. 2 months out max is fine and you should have a convincing reason. It comes with advantages and Con's

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2019
jessyeve:
U can't act ignorant of the fact u knew the statement was fraudulent and I think u no the consequences already so deal with it, it's better to tell the truth and be rejected than to be recognized as a fraud, u made ur bed so lie on it

How did you know he or she knew it was fraudulent...Could u be more polite in delivering your advice.. I won't tag this as an advice sef.. the person asked for wat to do, not to sound harsh... I dont like this..

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AkeemTy(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Bro you just put yourself in a deep mess. The stupid agent don go use 'oluwole' bank statement and that can cause a straight denial possibly with some sanction. Advisable to use your own bank statement, parents or someone you know personally.
Leave7777:
Hello Guys, so I got a passport request and it's been about a month now and I just got information about procedure failure.

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Aaron321: 11:12am On Jul 10, 2019
Leave7777:

cry cry cry

I advice you just tell the truth if the doc was counterfeit... but confirm from the agent 1st.. if it's not, den ask for the agent to get u a letter from the bank stating the account is real.. I will also advice u pray and hope on God.. be positive cos you can still get this visa

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AyoPrudence(m): 11:17am On Jul 10, 2019
cheesy
mzjokky16:
all June applicants, please lets keep praying and be hopeful grin
i submitted my app on june 18th cool and nothing is happening on my portal ever since.
me im just sitting and waiting for my medical request jejeli, cos its mine and they have to send it to me.
thank u all grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AyoPrudence(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2019
If I may ask sir, did you receive BVL when your eligibility review started?
Uncle123:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by AyoPrudence(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Actually he submitted on the 28th of June,then his eligibility review started on the 8th of July according to him. Do you understand? Hoping for the best here too. Fingers crossed!
mzjokky16:
i dnt understand what you mean by submitted on june 28 and july 8, did you submit twice or u submitted two applications?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Oloshi83: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2019
Qudkom:

I used Lufthansa although I got help from a family member in USA to get an affordable quote. I don't want to share to many details here.

Lol OK cool. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uncle123: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2019
mzjokky16:

I mean I submitted my application on June 28, then my eligibility review and medical result review started on July 8. I did not do any upfront medical. I hope you get me now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Uncle123: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2019
AyoPrudence:
If I may ask sir, did you receive BVL when your eligibility review started?

No BVL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2019
Because he or she isn't a baby, he should have verified something as sensitive as that
Aaron321:

How did you know he or she knew it was fraudulent...Could u be more polite in delivering your advice.. I won't tag this as an advice sef.. the person asked for wat to do, not to sound harsh... I dont like this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.