Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,927 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1029027 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 6:38am On Sep 05, 2019
mzjokky16:

Congratulations my son, greater heights

Thank you mom. Kisses to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Martinomi: 7:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Congrats my G
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Martinomi: 7:15am On Sep 05, 2019
Mzjokky.. what's the update on your own?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Sumji: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2019
Congrats! This is overdue.

Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2019
Martinomi:
Mzjokky.. what's the update on your own?

I’m here still waiting ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Martinomi: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2019
mzjokky16:

I’m here still waiting ooo
Gotten BVL yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nneteb(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations!!!
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by emmy4Gold: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
congratulations.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Yk45: 8:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations!!!!

Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ayodeji786: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!

*APPROVAL story*

I don't know where to start from but let me share my profile below first

Date Submitted: June 14th
Biometric done; June 20
Review of eligibility: July 18th
Medical reading: August 26th
Upfront medical: August 26th
Medical passed: August 30th
BVL: September 4th
Passport request: September 5th

But I sent them so many webforms before and immediately I got medical passed.

International passport biodata page
Digital Passport
Acceptance letter showing full funding from school.

All CIC forms

*Proof of Financial support*
Funding letter from school
Letter of sponsor by brother that is in USA.
Affidavit of Sponsor.
His USA passport/Evidence of legal citizen in the USA
Proof of Relationship through his certificate of birth as having same parents.
His Bank Account Statement
His Pay stubs with monthly salary of $35,000 ( He is the medical director in a USA government hospital)

*Client Information Section*
WAEC Certificate
Transcript of Academic records
BSc Certificate
Statement of Purpose
My mummy marriage certificate
My dad death certificate
Police report
Birth Certificate

I changed career because I studied Zoology in my undergraduate and now I'm going for MSc Boreal Ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences but I explained what spurred my passion for it and courses I took relevant to the area. I'm not employed as I'm currently still doing my NYSC and didnt submit any nysc stuff.

In term of family ties, I do not have any ties as all my siblings are in the USA and Canada as I'm just the only one left here, they are already citizens of those countries and I listed all of them in the family information without hiding anything. I only used my mom who wasn't even in Nigeria as ties and I said I ll be coming back home for my marriage and I talked about employment prospects as the ties too.

The most important thing is prayer and fasting and it was my mom that did all that. I give *God all the glory*. *He is a faithful God*. All thanks to my *father's in the Lord* who saw this vision coming through for me, Qudkom, Frankrobb, Justmellow,Blema111, sterlingwaterloo and to many others I can't mention.

*I'm wishing the rest still waiting for decision a favourable outcome IJN especially my sister from another mother Mzjokky16. I love you so much you're the best*

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2019
congratulations man, been a long wait

Ayodeji786:

*APPROVAL story*

Biometric done; June 20

Digital Passport

All CIC forms

Affidavit of Sponsor.
His Pay stubs with monthly salary of $35,000 ( He is the medical director in a USA government hospital)

WAEC Certificate
BSc Certificate
Statement of Purpose
My dad death certificate
Police report
Birth Certificate

I changed career because I studied Zoology in my undergraduate and now I'm going for MSc Boreal Ecosystems and Agricultural Sciences but I explained what spurred my passion for it and courses I took relevant to the area. I'm not employed as I'm currently still doing my NYSC and didnt submit any nysc stuff.

In term of family ties, I do not have any ties as all my siblings are in the USA and Canada as I'm just the only one left here, they are already citizens of those countries and I listed all of them in the family information without hiding anything. I only used my mom who wasn't even in Nigeria as ties and I said I ll be coming back home for my marriage and I talked about employment prospects as the ties too.

The most important thing is prayer and fasting and it was my mom that did all that. I give *God all the glory*. *He is a faithful God*. All thanks to my *father's in the Lord* who saw this vision coming through for me, Qudkom, Frankrobb, Justmellow,Blema111, sterlingwaterloo and to many others I can't mention.

*I'm wishing the rest still waiting for decision a favourable outcome IJN especially my sister from another mother Mzjokky16. I love you so much you're the best*
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Niyibamo(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2019
Good morning all,
I got a refusal letter based on "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status" after 5months of waiting.

I'm going to reapply but I need help on how to tackle the above reason.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by bukonlami: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations,at last!!!
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 9:17am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Kjoy:
Please I'd be submitting my application by Friday and I'd like to confirm few things from experienced people here.

1. Is PCC *compulsory* cos it's not on the checklist

2. How much is the visa application fee and biometrics; can I pay with a debit card or cash?

3) Do I need to book an appointment with vfs before I go.

Kindly oblige me . Thank you

Hello Kjoy,

I believe you going via the paper route. To answer your question:

1. PCC isn't compulsory but still, it takes nothing to get it done irrespective of time & funds which is also considerate.

2. You should be looking at 67k -70k ($235 CAD x NGN 287). For paper application, you need to go with cash. However, anybody that submitted recently can drop the precise amount. I know it won't except the stated estimate. Also, if you intend to pay for a return courier for your PP, a courier fees of 10k - 11k should be budgeted.

3. No, you don't. Try to go as early as possible. I know Abuja is always a walk in, unlike Lagos.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2019
Order for ur GCMS note to knw the real reasons ur application was refused so u can easily know the ways to tackle these reasons.. Peace
Niyibamo:
Good morning all,
I got a refusal letter based on "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status" after 5months of waiting.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:

*APPROVAL story*

Biometric done; June 20

Digital Passport

All CIC forms

Affidavit of Sponsor.

WAEC Certificate
BSc Certificate
Statement of Purpose
My dad death certificate
Police report
Birth Certificate

I love you so much my Sugar
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:

*APPROVAL story*

Biometric done; June 20

Digital Passport

All CIC forms

Affidavit of Sponsor.

WAEC Certificate
BSc Certificate
Statement of Purpose
My dad death certificate
Police report
Birth Certificate

Hello Ayodeji786,

Its victory at last, and i am excited to be writing you a big congratulations in your mighty victory. Now, you can start breathing again from the position it was paused. Not only did you win the race to clinch your SV, but you won a person's admiration too. I just dey observe you and Blema111

Go and Proper.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 05, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello Kjoy,

I believe you going via the paper route. To answer your question:

1. PCC isn't compulsory but still, it takes nothing to get it done irrespective of time & funds which is also considerate.

2. You should be looking at 67k -70k ($235 CAD x NGN 287). For paper application, you need to go with cash. However, anybody that submitted recently can drop the precise amount. I know it won't except the stated estimate. Also, if you intend to pay for a return courier for your PP, a courier fees of 10k - 11k should be budgeted.

3. No, you don't. Try to go as early as possible. I know Abuja is always a walk in, unlike Lagos.

All the best!

Thanks alot man.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Franca941: 9:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Good Morning House,

A quick enquiry on Sponsorship

I am married with 3 kids and i have an Elder sister who is doing well , She is also married so obviously we dont bear same Surname again,i intend using her as a Sponsor for Canada Study visa.

Will it work considering the fact that she is married and i am as well.

House , kindly help out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 10:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Franca941:
Good Morning House,

A quick enquiry on Sponsorship

I am married with 3 kids and i have an Elder sister who is doing well , She is also married so obviously we dont bear same Surname again,i intend using her as a Sponsor for Canada Study visa.

Will it work considering the fact that she is married and i am as well.

House , kindly help out
Yes it will work. Show proof that she is your sister (her birth certificate + any document that relates to that).
You can apply alone first (without your children) so you can have very strong home-tie (husband and children)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!

Congrats man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2019
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!

My guy... finally meehn...!!! I'm happy for you bruv
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Friends, if an applicant has received BVL for more than 2 weeks without any final decision update, what should be the next step?

Though this is for work permit application. Application was made when processing time was 13weeks and the application is now13weeks old but the new processing time is 24weeks for Naija.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mumnadine: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2019
mcobex:
Yes it will work. Show proof that she is your sister (her birth certificate + any document that relates to that).
You can apply alone first (without your children) so you can have very strong home-tie (husband and children)
wen someone travel as a student how long do u have to leave in Canada before u can apply for your children and husband pls?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Damiturner: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2019
Mofpearl:
Congratulations!!!
congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mandyknows: 11:42am On Sep 05, 2019
Congratulations!!

Ayodeji786:

*APPROVAL story*

Biometric done; June 20

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Mandyknows: 11:45am On Sep 05, 2019
So sorry for the delay. Order for your GCMS note to know the exact reasons. You could also post a list of your submitted documents and profile so the gurus can review and advise.

Niyibamo:
Good morning all,

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nellykuch: 11:51am On Sep 05, 2019
Congrats it ended in praise.
Ayodeji786:
Approval!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.