Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022869 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holllowu: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2019
Yes you can apply with your unofficial transcript

You don't have yo pay anything until wen you are about submitting

Vianney94:
Good day all
Please anyone in algonquin college or applied to the college, can I be able to apply with my unofficial transcript and secondly do I have to pay the application fee before I can submit my documents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by obaxlove(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

This is so sad. If anyone asks you for money on this forum, please report it. Of course, there are so many agents here.

I also think applicants should ask questions on the forum and stop sending PM's.

We built this community by helping each other.
If anyone asks for money, please don't keep quiet about it, report to justwise with evidence ASAP.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Alkidam(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2019
Naijaforeigner:
I had to repost Bracha's critique of Someone's SOP to serve as a guide for all applicants.

If you follow that format by Bracha in your own words, then you are good to go.

[/b]Do not pay anyone to help you with SOP[b]
Please sir. I would need a sample of a study leave letter from my employer. They seem to be indifferent and reluctant in writing one from me. How do i go about it to get a well constructed one
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by victorsol(m): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
Vianney94:
Good day all
Please anyone in algonquin college or applied to the college, can I be able to apply with my unofficial transcript and secondly do I have to pay the application fee before I can submit my documents?

Yes bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
obaxlove:

@JustMellow guy even you too? You and @Sopwriter shock me o. Una no try at all. I even thought y'all were just tryna help people get things right, not knowing you lot lowkey ask for a fee. Y'all would disguise as helpful lads, answer questions just to build rep and privately extort from people. That's so cheeky and disheartening.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by KrystalDesign: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2019
obaxlove:

Interesting to note that the names being spoken are really not expected.

In my opinion, rather than taking money, tell the person you don't have time if indeed you don't and if you have, you aid. I understand that time is money and everyone is busy with his or her own personal task.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vianney94: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2019
[How did you pay for your application fee.through credit card?quote author=holllowu post=82161545]Yes you can apply with your unofficial transcript

You don't have yo pay anything until wen you are about submitting

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by obaxlove(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello Obaxlove,

I can remember vividly you contacted me privately in regards to your application which i was able to guide or provide some analysis on how to go about it.

Not everybody that ply an online trade is a scam but know who you deal with.

Selfless service aside, I for one don't write an SOP or LOE for free or voluntarily, many peeps here who has patronized my services can testify to it.

At the bolded, there are many applicants who patronized third party website to write SOP/LOE for far more outrageous prices, but will not patronize local options and expect everything to be free.

My signature says a lot.

All the best!

So since your service is commercialized we dont need you here on nairaland. Guys are depressed, people have spent alot, yet you guys are riding on us. If you do common review without being paid then keep shut. Imaging justwise that has been helping people since 2012 and have not asked anyone for one naira. Should I start mentioning names? Even foreignnaija or so, frank called me with his credit... alot of fantastic guys we have met here even in person. Nairaland is not for scamming business, we have been helping each other for free, the fact that my Canada Visa got delayed don't make me or anyone a dummy. I never asked you to help me rewrite I only said review and advise simple, SOP writer also did same......asking for nonsense money that will never help your life, you guys should grow up. Check my comments on nairaland far back you can never found me wanting of anything. I have been here for long and I have friends and families on this platform. I met someone on nairaland 2017 that we won proposal of more 10m project and travelled together to almost 4 countries. So it's not about the money but the fact that you guys are killing the culture some good guys have built for so long. I hate what I don't like! Stop justifying fraudulent activities

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by seamanic: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2019
I trust Frank for always assisting.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
When it comes to visa application, our subconscious tells us we can’t do it ourselves to avoid fatal mistakes when applying.

I also sought for assistance when applying and was told a ridiculous fee. I asked myself, am I not a graduate? Everyone have the innate ability to write. I wrote it and used grammerly premium, then gave it to three people not on this platform- someone who studied my course, someone who studied a course very different from mine and a neutral person to make sense of it and got the feedback I wanted.

I won’t castigate those attaching fees to it because it takes work to write a good sop. It’s not easy to write one. Instead of castigating them, simply write one yourself and give friends or enemies to read. Everything in life isn’t free abeg.

If you can afford, good. If you can’t, equally good.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blema111:
When it comes to visa application, our subconscious tells us we can’t do it ourselves to avoid fatal mistakes when applying.

I also sought for assistance when applying and was told a ridiculous fee. I asked myself, am I not a graduate? Everyone have the innate ability to write. I wrote it and used grammerly premium, then gave it to three people not on this platform- someone who studied my course, someone who studied a course very different from mine and a neutral person to make sense of it and got the feedback I wanted.

I won’t castigate those attaching fees to it because it takes work to write a good sop. It’s not easy to write one. Instead of castigating them, simply write one yourself and give friends or enemies to read. Everything in life isn’t free abeg.

This platform is against self-advertisement and that's what these guys are lowkey doing. I'm not against paying people to write SOPs for others, that's one's choice. Don't just act genuine on the forum, ask people to email you and then charge them privately.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blema111: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2019
waynee2baba:

This platform is against self-advertisement and that's what these guys are lowkey doing. I'm not against paying people to write SOPs for others, that's one's choice. Don't just act genuine on the forum, ask people to email you and then charge them privately.
I don’t see how they haven’t been genuine. They equally assist on this platform. They answer questions too. If you want extra services asides from the one you get on this forum by contacting them privately, then you pay for it. Not everyone is that generous with their time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2019
Blema111:

I don’t see how they haven’t been genuine. They equally assist on this platform. They answer questions too. If you want extra services asides from the one you get on this forum by contacting them privately, then you pay for it. Not everyone is that generous with their time.

I never said they weren't genuine, read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by george009: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2019
Am more disappointed than you are when you sent the mail to pay for you to review the SOP; when you made it look on the forum you're helping me to have a look at the SOP;

I can't imagine someone writing my SOP for me; I've always wanted a guideline and someone who can go through it and critique it for me; (Which am Still Looking at For; Preferably someone that have gotten his TRV) pointing things I need to add or remove;

...but all the same, it's a small world, don't trade it for peanuts, you needed to see how I laughed when I checked the service fee, 5,000

Enjoy Your Day Sir;

SOPWriter:

It is of great disappointment to see you typed this, nevertheless, you are one of the thousands that have benefited and still need assistance from this thread: Owing to my selflessness, I have created numerous threads to hypothetically guide you on the ways of writing a winning SOP. Moreover, there have been much of tips from other gurus which I believe should enlighten you on adeptly written piece.

Understand that we run a company; and when I kindheartedly guide you on this forum regarding Statement of Purpose, you should appreciate it better. On the other hand, when you PM me to write a “Statement of Purpose” for you; I will have no other choice than to treat your request official, besides, considering the adverts on my profile and moniker (which I believe you saw before clicking on that "PM" button), this should not surprise you.

Good Luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
george009:
Am more disappointed than you are when you sent the mail to pay for you to review the SOP; when you made it look on the forum you're helping me to have a look at the SOP;

I can't imagine someone writing my SOP for me; I've always wanted a guideline and someone who can go through it and critique it for me; (Which am Still Looking at For; Preferably someone that have gotten his TRV)pointing things I need to add or remove;

...but all the same, it's a small world, don't trade it for peanuts, you needed to see how I laughed when I checked the service fee, 5,000

Enjoy Your Day Sir;

Exactly my point
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2019
obaxlove:

I am very happy you brought this up and you mentioned names. I trust justwise to do the needful. These applicants asked for review not to write SOP for them. What is wrong is wrong and I condemn charging applicants on this site in strong terms.

For all applicants, if anyone charges you or you have been asked to pay for anything on this forum, please mention their names and show proofs and let justwise do the rest.

If you want to charge people on this forum then do an advert and let the owner of nairaland Seun Osewa also have his cut. You can’t be making money off this site without paying the owner. Place an advert on Nairaland for your services if it is business you want to be doing here.

What you guys are codedly doing is taking advantage of applicants who are vulnerable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2019
No wonder you will keep hearing write a good SOP, write a good LOE and the rest. So Na stylish marketing for their services dem Dey do for here.

You will hardly see any advice without write an SOP.

@austacus you been Dey talk am o grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2019
Naijaforeigner:
No wonder you will keep hearing write a good SOP, write a good LOE and the rest. So Na stylish marketing for their services dem Dey do for here.

Lmao these guys suppose get award for Marketing. Na dem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
@obaxlove & george009

I have to thank both of you for bringing this out here.

This thread was created to help fellow Nigerians FREE of charge.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
but writing SOP and LOE is not an easy task anyways, if they charge for it and you couldn't pay, you can as well write it yourself. they never said they write free of charge but i don't understand how someone will write your mind for you though and its free on top.
vetting it can be free cos its more like corrections and others.
someone can do it out of his benevolence while others wont.
Please be guided cos i know they still gave advice free of charge.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vesment: 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
please tell them
Blema111:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by justwise(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2019
@JustMellow & SOPWRITTER

Remove the ads on your signature.

I'm really disappointed that both of you are taking advantage of people who seek your help while appearing to be doing it free of charge here.

I will suspend your IDs if those ads are not removed before the end of today.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
justwise:
@JustMellow & SOPWRITTER

Remove the ads on your signature.

I'm really disappointed that both of you are taking advantage of people who seek your help while appearing to be doing it free of charge here.

I will suspend your IDs if those ads are not removed before the end of today.

Thank you.

Gbam! Exactly what I said too. Nice one JustWise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 1:35pm On Sep 12, 2019
waynee2baba:

Lmao these guys suppose get award for Marketing. Na dem

I Dey tell you grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nellykuch: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin

Naijaforeigner:

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.