Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022668 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kimmiebends:

Thank you very much. Can I please pm you so you help review my SOP? I am planning on re applying immediately

If you would listen to me, defer your Admission to the next available term. This will help you prepare for a successful application as It's not advisable to reapply blindly without being able to tackle the highlighted reasons that were stated on your refusal letter.

All the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Obehi44:
wait oh, what is going on with CIC or IRCC?
i am reading some people said they have got BVL since over two weeks without further update ?
and someone getting BVL before medical or approval before medical request.

please which is the clear gist abeg?

As per the bolded, Yes it happens only on a rare occurrence... I can barely count three (3) applicants that received medical request after BVL earlier this year on this platform. I reiterate only on a RARE occurrence would such happen. It might also interest you to know that two applicants contacted me last week Thursday to inform me that their application for a study visa was rejected after two (2) months of receiving a medical request and passing the medical exam. Following the whole narration, anything is possible when it comes to Kenya VO. I have tried my possible best to gather precise information over the years from diverse applications seen within and outside of this window on how these visa officers operate, but they tend to bring up different procedures which makes it difficult to comprehend or predict their modus operandi.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
ESTHERNDUKA:

Good afternoon frank, i had to finally join nairaland because i have been following up with your canada student post. i would like to reach out personally. i already sent a from this forum....... kindly please help me with any means i can use in reaching out to you personally. Thanks in anticipation sir

Welcome to the thread; I hope you will find your stay here very educating and rewarding.

How confidential is this discussion? For swift response from me, I will appreciate you drop your questions here.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by josiahese(m): 12:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Obehi44:
wait oh, what is going on with CIC or IRCC?
i am reading some people said they have got BVL since over two weeks without further update ?
and someone getting BVL before medical or approval before medical request.

please which is the clear gist abeg?

Do you all know that the US Embassy has reduced their Visa issuing to Old Parents and Business Visitors and thereby increased the Application going to Canada.
Canadian Embassy are dealing with tons of application and sometimes as humans they too get tired. You have to be patient while waiting, and do all you can to give the best appeal in your Visa application, because thousands of those are currently been reviewed too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2019
JustMellow:

Hello ChidimmaP,

Yes, it will suffice. My response is for both questions.

Thanks you so much. I'm thinking of including my companies' CAC registration documents. Hopefully it will give me more chances as home ties

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2019
So please does that mean even people that got medical request and passed are not assured that they will get approved or what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Ubah007:
So please does that mean even people that got medical request and passed are not assured that they will get approved or what?
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to view application, but if you get a medical call/pass from CIC it means your application is almost ready to be approved. Though CIC will still carry out further investigation regarding your funds (for the 2nd time). If you don't have issues with your fund then you are ALMOST certain to get an approval.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by eazyrely(m): 8:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Please is there anyone who applied for
Masters in Animal science in either University of Saskatchewan or Manitoba without getting a supervisor first and got admission?
I have contacted virtually all, but they are all saying same thing, that they don't have any vacant position.

Please I need a reply thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2019
eazyrely:
Please is there anyone who applied for
Masters in Animal science in either University of Saskatchewan or Manitoba without getting a supervisor first and got admission?
I have contacted virtually all, but they are all saying same thing, that they don't have any vacant position.

Please I need a reply thanks.

Contact AGRONACT, who got his Visa approved three (3) months ago. He is presently undertaking his Msc in Animal Science at University Of Saskatchewan.

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ESTHERNDUKA: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2019
dannishcukie:

@ frankrobbn1 Please I wouldn’t mind this privilege too.. I would like to employ your services. I must be granted my student permit this time by Gods grace

@Frankrobbn1 please kindly help me with any means of reaching you..... i just got rejected and reasons are because of family ties and purpose of visit. i am super confused and dont know the next step to take

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 9:21am On Nov 07, 2019
For the second 2nd time as in?
mcobex:
Nothing is guaranteed when it comes to view application, but if you get a medical call/pass from CIC it means your application is almost ready to be approved. Though CIC will still carry out further investigation regarding your funds (for the 2nd time). If you don't have issues with your fund then you are ALMOST certain to get an approval.
Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blondekid: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Contact AGRONACT, who got his Visa approved three (3) months ago. He is presently undertaking his Msc in Animal Science at University Of Saskatchewan.

All the best

Good day Mr Frankrobbn1. Thank you for all you do on this platform.
Please could you kindly assist with a means of reaching you as I will appreciate if you could kindly proof read my write up to secure a supervisor and my statement of purpose for a scholarship I am applying for.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ginaruby: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Left, right, up, down Frankrobbn1 can you help me do this do that.
I have not heard anyone say frank drop your account number. you guys should also support his selfless act.
Even those who got approval through his guide, how many has come to appreciate? you only see them when they have another issue to tackle.
Be kind Nairaland is not paying frank.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lasisig5(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
I just received my BVL. Waiting for my Medical request letter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by omotayour26(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Good morning house,
i applied on 27th sept via paper route and submitted my passport along side. along the line i linked it online. got rejected on oct 25th. now i hv prepared the necessary document to reapply and want to reapply. pls can i reapply without my passport via paper route again cus it hasnt been retured yet or do i apply via online route
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Qudkom(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2019
omotayour26:
Good morning house,
i applied on 27th sept via paper route and submitted my passport along side. along the line i linked it online. got rejected on oct 25th. now i hv prepared the necessary document to reapply and want to reapply. pls can i reapply without my passport via paper route again cus it hasnt been retured yet or do i apply via online route

You need your passport to apply via paper route. You can use the online route instead, that doesn't require you submitting a passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cjleks: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2019
[
omotayour26:
Good morning house,

Reply.
Sorry for the delay .
I strongly suggest you defer your admission then take time to repackage your application. Currently the processing time is 7 weeks and I don't see you making it for winter semester since those guys in Nairobi are currently unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cjleks: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2019
Good morning all.

Please is there anyone going to MUN for Safety and risk engineering?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
If you wanna apply through paper route again, I will advise you wait for ur passport to arrive so u can submit it with the other documents.. And if u knw u are in a rush and cant wait for ur passport to arrive, then go through the online route dt doesnt require u submit ur passport but u must have a copy of ur bio data page tho.. Probably before ur passport request, your passport would have been with u... Peace
omotayour26:
Good morning house,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Just how you were reading my mind. That guy does not work for nairaland, he is also one of us but with immigration knowledge and a good heart.
If he doesnt ask you doesnt mean he wont accept it.
And again by specifically mentioning him in your questions could be making others who would have contributed back down. That wasnt how it was when i joined. The more the input the better.

Ginaruby:
Left, right, up, down Frankrobbn1 can you help me do this do that.
I have not heard anyone say frank drop your account number. you guys should also support his selfless act.
Even those who got approval through his guide, how many has come to appreciate? you only see them when they have another issue to tackle.
Be kind Nairaland is not paying frank.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh really.... BVL before medical request? has the nairobi guys changed their style again?
God please make it so oh.... I pray you get your medical request bro

lasisig5:
I just received my BVL. Waiting for my Medical request letter.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes me
Cjleks:
Good morning all.

Please is there anyone going to MUN for Safety and risk engineering?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dheehour(m): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by dheehour(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Approval Alert.

Thanks to everyone on this thread.

Your questions, contributions were all useful.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Toheebbello: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hello Guys!

Please has anyone been able to login to CIC to check application page, please let's know if the website is ok now. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
What a good news and some relieve to this thread.
CONGRATULATIONS...

dheehour:
Approval Alert.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Its okay from my end

Toheebbello:
Hello Guys!

Please has anyone been able to login to CIC to check application page, please let's know if the website is ok now. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cjleks: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
dheehour:
Approval Alert.

Congratulations to you. I key into this testimony as well. May God do it for all of us. Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cjleks: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
MUN19:
Yes me

Masters or graduate diploma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mcobex: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
MUN19:
For the second 2nd time as in?
The recent trend shows CIC runs check on applicant's finance more than once, so this applicant should expect the unexpected. If he/she has no issue with finance then nothing to worry about, but if there is then it might lead to denial (even after medical request/pass).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.