Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1026957 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by holllowu: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
IboBoyNuel:
Good day all. I have chosen to apply to humber college and centennial college for a Graduate Certificate program in Global business management.

Please which option should i choose when filing this part of the form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Blondekid: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Really? I haven't noticed the bolded here. Maybe I haven't been observant lately. You're absolutely correct, the more the input the better, that's why I always encourage others whom are knowledgeable in this process to also contribute by answering and proffering solutions to questions been asked here.

Please I sent you a PM.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Bbol: 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Olamide319: 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
dheehour:

Online Application: 4th Sept
Biometrics Request: 5th Sept
Biometrics Done: 10th Sept.
Medical Request:11th Oct.
Medicals Done : 18th Oct.(Q-life)
Medicals Passed: 24th Oct.
BVL: 7th Nov.
Passport Request: 7th Nov.

Documents submitted

Letter of Acceptance

Proof of Financial Support
- Letter of Sponsorship from my mom
-Deposit of $CAD 8k
-Statement of Account
-Sponsor's letter of appointment
-Letter of Introduction from Sponsor's employer
-Sponsor's ID card
-Sponsor's Passport

Client Information
- Statement of Purpose
-Statement of Account...... Actually the intended program is related to my current job. I made it known it is a career advancement and will be willing to come back here to impart knowledge gotten to my local community
-CV
-Letter of Acceptance
-Reference letter from my place of work
-Offer/ Appointment letter from employer

Sorry when you meant reference letter,do you mean a study leave ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Olamide319: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
SOPWRITER1:
The two serve different purpose, and are applicable to you. You can request for both. Also, it depends on the willingness of the organization you work with, if they will not consider the short time.
I applied for the study permit and I was rejected based on current employment situation then I was still an intern,I plan to reapply now that I am a staff (two months).getting the letters wouldn't be a problem but how it looks that I just got employed as a full staff after the first two months and I am getting a study leave....Please can you or anyone assist me how I can go about this .....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by tomfinest01(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello house

Pls, which Canadian institution can accept a 3.26 on a scale of 5.0 cgpa for a graduate certificate program. Also, school that do not make it mandatory for applicants to go through their agent before completing their application....

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Olamide319: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oh sorry,i didnt mean any form of ungratitude,in my new application am I to tell the VO I am employed or what and how do i address it in my loe?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please do CIC and IRCC work on weekends?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Obehi44: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
I want to believe so because i have seen their emails/update on Saturdays. Cant recall for Sunday, but i am sure of Saturdays

Ubah007:
Please do CIC and IRCC work on weekends?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
@Cjleks Update me. Are you for SAFETY AND RISK ENGINEERING masters program, because I am.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrsyBC: 8:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fam, I live in the Eastern part of Nigeria and did my biometrics in Abuja. What's the procedure for passport submission? Am I expected to pay any fees upon submission?

Thanks in anticipation of a timely response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by WeirdKidinClass: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stevenssen:

You can and should use them both.

That is : You have improved many things in your application, maybe you improved your SOP too.
But you do not want CIC to come up with a different rejection reason after you have tackled the first reason. So you write the Letter of Explanation and tell them the reason you were denied in the first place and how you have fixed that.
Hope it's clear now?

Yes it is thanks

Yes it is
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Joshnerl: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello

Am 23 just got admission into Brandon University to study comp science . Please gurus in the house please
*what's my chance of getting a study visa
*What's the next step to take please I need a guide thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by WeirdKidinClass: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
JustMellow, Frankrobbn1 sirs, please I have sent you an email, please I want your help reviewing my Sop I have been refused, I have already started my deferral processes. Now I want to know how to improve.
Reasons for refusal were purpose of visit, employment situation, country ties.
Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by lasisig5(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Just go my refused letter
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Please gurus in the house how do I tackle those reasons.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by chucs: 12:48am On Nov 09, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

I trust the information given by my fellow members on this thread was helpful to you in establishing proof of relationship between you and your sponsor. Meanwhile let me quickly chip in my little opinion concerning your sponsor's intention of sponsoring two applicants at same time in the same immigration processing office (Kenya). I wouldn't buy this idea as you're indirectly cheating the Canadian Study Visa system and thus when caught in such an act by the Canadian immigration officers you will be wrecked with a 5 years ban. I have seen a case on this window far back in 2017 where a particular bank statement was used by an agent to sponsor over 5 different applicants and guess what?, the embassy got hold of these applicants and they were all served 5 years ban. My best advice for you, that's if you would listen to me, is apply first, once your application has successfully pulled through, you can then file for the next applicant.

All the best!
I really appreciate you and the other guys for responding to my questions. The advice was helpful. Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by TOBERO23: 2:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Hello, pls my younger brother get his refusal few month ago..in the process of reapplying biometric fee keep showing.... What is the solution....your suggestion is highly welcome. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Samiattt: 2:36am On Nov 09, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Really? I haven't noticed the bolded here. Maybe I haven't been observant lately. You're absolutely correct, the more the input the better, that's why I always encourage others whom are knowledgeable in this process to also contribute by answering and proffering solutions to questions been asked here.
hello, I’ve been a silent reader here�
I got my BVL two days ago, the following day I was requested to send my tuition payment receipt again. Pls is this a good or bad sign
P.s I did an online application and upfront medical
Please respond as soon as you can thanks ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by MUN19: 3:19am On Nov 09, 2019
It will result to a testimony. Just be positive and send it.
Samiattt:
hello, I’ve been a silent reader here�
I got my BVL two days ago, the following day I was requested to send my tuition payment receipt again. Pls is this a good or bad sign
P.s I did an online application and upfront medical
Please respond as soon as you can thanks ��

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ubah007: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2019
TOBERO23:
Hello, pls my younger brother get his refusal few month ago..in the process of reapplying biometric fee keep showing.... What is the solution....your suggestion is highly welcome. Thanks
you’re not filling in the details correctly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Cjleks: 10:07am On Nov 09, 2019
MUN19:
@Cjleks Update me. Are you for SAFETY AND RISK ENGINEERING masters program, because I am.

Yes.
MAsc Safety and Risk Engineering

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by efficiency123: 11:19am On Nov 09, 2019
Good day all,

I got a letter of admission from known University in Canada without the list of courses attached to it.

Can i get approved without the list of those courses if i apply for the visa with it ?

Should I still go ahead or I must get the list of the courses compulsorily before apply for visa ?

Your response will be very helpful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.