Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1022321 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by DonnyE(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
emmy4Gold:
Be very wise my dear brother, your application will be competing with hundreds of fellow applicants from all walks of life, download it, let them fill it on the system & send it from their university e-mails to memorial university e-mail, that's what makes it official. please do the needful I beg of you.

Before you apply for M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, have you secured a potential supervisor, you really need to do that except your undergraduate CGPA is very high that's when a supervisor will reason your application after submission.
prepare a very good statement of intent.
Remember M.Eng in memorial university is a thesis based program which requires you to secure a supervisor.
You can as well consider MASc & PGD program in Engineering which do not require a supervisor before admission. I wish you the very best sir.
But what about the special for MASc is it not too much. Seems there is a special fee of 20000 dollars for all MASc courses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GentleBobo: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
Tyler2020:
Hello Im Washington please I need all the help I can get

I applied for a visa January 29 2020 and got a refusal in February 19 2020 I have been following this thread for a while, and i applied for a visa.... I need your help... i got an admission with a Niagara college Canada, and have paid my tuition deposit, after submitting my whole documents I got refusal base on the following grounds ..

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

The document I submitted were :
1)Admission letter from School
2)Payment receipts.
3)Int' Passport.
4)Secondary school transcript (Jss1-Ss3)WAEC.
5)deed of partnership between my mom and the company she works
6)Affidavit of sponsorship from my mother
7)Police Character report
coolbirth certificate
9)work permit letter from school
10)deed of land ownership (1)
11) Statement of purpose.
12) ID of sponsor (My mother)
13)letter of intent
14)bank reference letter
15)Sponsors bank statement of 11 million
16) Passport

Please anyone Kindly assist me on this..I dont know what I should do next I’m supposed to resume may 3
Should I reapply pls i need help

Please, enlightened me. Is there a different between SoP and letter of intent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fatkideric: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys, please I need an answer. I tried linking my account online since I submitted through paper. It said that records not found but I have created the account.

Does it mean than I would not still receive emails from cic or it's until I link it successfully that's when I would not now be seeing emails again?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sarmamotors: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hello My ogas,please I submitted around 27th of January. Did Biometrics same day at vfs.8days ago I got a bvl mail.till now no medical request nor refusal.is it a good Sign?am worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yusbab(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Evening gurus in the house, Am a graduate with third class in pharmacology I need help and suggestions of schools that I will apply for fall and also a very avoidable or I should just search on the one listed also Mr justmellow have send a mail please reply I need guides
JustMellow:

Memorial University
University of Alberta
University of Saskatchewan
University of Manitoba
Brandon University
University of Winnipeg
University of Regina
McEwan University
Etc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Annettevoke(f): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
I didn't apply, was just awarded maybe entrance scholarship not sure.
GentleBobo:

Hello Annettevoke

Did you apply for the funding or it's an entrance scholarship?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Maybs(f): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
I need HELP!
First, I am using GCE, how do i get my transcript?

Secondly, Must the sponsor be your family member, cos that's another challenge
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fatkideric: 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys does medical request mean approval is on it's way?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Hopefully yesssss
Was your medical requested ??
Fatkideric:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fatkideric: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2020
Yes yes, it was.

Adetayoade1:
Hopefully yesssss
Was your medical requested ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Fatkideric: 12:55am On Feb 24, 2020
Fatkideric:
Hi guys, please I need an answer. I tried linking my account online since I submitted through paper. It said that records not found but I have created the account.

Does it mean than I would not still receive emails from cic or it's until I link it successfully that's when I would not now be seeing emails again?

?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by demure178(m): 1:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Frankrobbn1:

Please can you share me a detailed description of your profile, so I can pick it up from there.

It shall end in praise

Please can I get your contact?
It's really urgent..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Awo95: 1:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello house !
I’ve been previously refused an F1 visa USA and now Uk is requesting for the refusal letter but I’ve lost it . Can I get another copy ? How do I go about it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Awo95: 1:31am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello house !
I’ve been previously refused an F1 visa USA and now Uk is requesting for the refusal letter but I’ve lost it . Can I get another copy ? How do I go about it ??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by demure178(m): 1:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Please house, what should I say when j get to the police station for a police report or statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by whytey: 3:30am On Feb 24, 2020
@frankrobbn1 Please am new here, I need your assistance , please I really want your help on drafting a SOP for me urgently, I am willing and ready to pay for your services.

Can you provide your contact details where I can reach you.
Phone number and Email address

Here is my Gmail: denweremadu@gmail.com

Please this is very urgent and important.
I don't mind coming to see you face

Help a brother in need!

Thanks!

demure178:

Please can I get your contact?
It's really urgent..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Yayyyyyy
Congrats in advance be hopeful
Fatkideric:
Yes yes, it was.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yusbab(m): 6:09am On Feb 24, 2020
Morning gurus in the house, Am a graduate with third class in pharmacology I need your suggestions of schools that I can apply for and also a very avoidable one please reply I need guides
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by damidam(f): 6:30am On Feb 24, 2020
yusbab:
Morning gurus in the house, Am a graduate with third class in pharmacology I need your suggestions of schools that I can apply for and also a very avoidable one please reply I need guides
Good morning, why not google this? Or read through the thread?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by GentleBobo: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2020
Fatkideric:

Most likely.

Please, do not hesitate to share the documents you submitted to help others with their application.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ugoau: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Stevenssen:

What's your cgpa?
Which course?
Business administration

4 1 gp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Ugoau: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning all. Please I just finished reading asutralia trend my eyes are paining me, cant start all over here. Need a suggestion of school that I wl apply for fall 2020 and also am a mother of 2 and one on the way be due by july. Need a school that can accept family and also had 2.1 in university and there is proof of fund. Thanks people
Course business administration
No ilets
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by whytey: 9:58am On Feb 24, 2020
The person processing the visa application for me said I need the Sop since I am applying for diploma to study software development.

JustMellow:

Hello Whytey,

Who asked you to provide the letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nannanie10: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2020
Hello People.

How can one address this refusal reason

"I have reviewed the application. The applicant's plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicant's current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their country of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application."
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by vibrant99(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2020
If he can pay for the fees, that ok.
all you need is the receipt to attach in your application.

You will be fine

I
Boyeno:
Hello please am new here .I just got my admission from Mohawk college Hamilton.I want to pay my school fees through one of my friends that lives in the US who’s a US citizen .Please is this advisable as regards the visa process.Me I don’t want issues with my Bank when someone transfer that amount of money to me .Please I need help .Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Phatkayconcept: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
nannanie10:
Hello People.

How can one address this refusal reason

"I have reviewed the application. The applicant's plan of studies appears vague and poorly documented. According to the applicant's current or future employment prospects, I have accorded less weight to their employment ties to their country of residence. Weighing the factors in this application, I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application."

Sorry for the refusal.

Your refusal reason seems simple and yet complicated.
Do you have a job?
Do you have payment proof from your employer
Do you attached all details of employment to your application.

If you can provide background info about your current job prior to application, that can provide pointer to your future job prospects.

If you can answer, that would be great.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by nannanie10: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Thanks for your response.

I actually did attach the employment document, including the offer letter and last promotion letter. Bank statement shows salary payments.

Phatkayconcept:

Sorry for the refusal.

Do you have a job?

If you can provide background info about your current job prior to application, that can provide pointer to your future job prospects.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Banny2020: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just got a refusal. How do I address this ??

1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. As stipulated by subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, base on your family ties in a Canada and in your country of residence.

2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Phatkayconcept:

Sorry for the refusal.

Do you have a job?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Banny2020: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Somebody help. Refusal details below.
How do I reapply ? What can I do? �

1) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay. As stipulated by subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, base on your family ties in a Canada and in your country of residence.

2) I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.